Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
And there are the errors of Juliette and its fault.. Juliette put it aside because he would see it different from that moment. No longer trusted in Nick. After bursting into the precint and threatening to Adalind and his baby. For me a threat equals an action. Is something that happens today. As it is threat the cops do not take it seriously. If they kill the person if it is to take into account
(03-09-2017, 05:07 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the point was she could not imitate Juliette and for the first time the sex was good for Nick because it really was Adalind and not Juliette rocking his world. I got the idea she looked Juliette but handled like a Porsche verses a Fiesta.

I meant to comment on this the other day because it raises a lot of questions in my mind about the time Nick spent with Adalind.

Do you get the impression that Nick somehow knew it was Adalind he was doing the wild thing with and not Juliette? I have wondered that same thing, but I didn't see any way he could have known that. However, if Adalind (as Juliette), acted completely different, wouldn't Nick suspect it's not Juliette he was with?

So I will go into something that is strictly from my point of view. I never got the impression that Nick and Juliette were the experimental type in the bedroom. I see those two as developing a pattern and sticking to it, give or take a slight deviation from time to time. There's also the fact that Juliette went to get her hair done for the wedding that very day. It doesn't seem likely that she would pay to have her hair done, only to hop into bed with Nick for a routine quickie and ruin her do.
I can't say when he slept with Adalind as Juliette that he somehow knew however, when he did sleep with Juliette as Adalind, he looked too much into it. They switched off the lights but it was light enough for him to see Adalind's face. Immediately after a very wild romp, they even had this creepy conversation like they just had a ménage à trois. That was more telling than when he wasn't aware he just had the best sex in the afternoon with Adalind.
(03-11-2017, 09:50 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 05:07 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the point was she could not imitate Juliette and for the first time the sex was good for Nick because it really was Adalind and not Juliette rocking his world. I got the idea she looked Juliette but handled like a Porsche verses a Fiesta.

I meant to comment on this the other day because it raises a lot of questions in my mind about the time Nick spent with Adalind.

Do you get the impression that Nick somehow knew it was Adalind he was doing the wild thing with and not Juliette? I have wondered that same thing, but I didn't see any way he could have known that. However, if Adalind (as Juliette), acted completely different, wouldn't Nick suspect it's not Juliette he was with?

So I will go into something that is strictly from my point of view. I never got the impression that Nick and Juliette were the experimental type in the bedroom. I see those two as developing a pattern and sticking to it, give or take a slight deviation from time to time. There's also the fact that Juliette went to get her hair done for the wedding that very day. It doesn't seem likely that she would pay to have her hair done, only to hop into bed with Nick for a routine quickie and ruin her do.

I agree with Izzy. I think Nick had a hella time when Adalind slept with him as Juliet. It had to have been different. He might not have known that it was 'Adalind' but he would have known it was 'different'. He had no performance issues when Juliet became Adalind, so maybe he was trying to recreate that experience. Infact, he never had any issues jumping back into bed with Adalind when he knew she was hiding the secret that she had regained her powers. I guess, it's hard to take a pass at a chance back in a porsche. Smile
(03-11-2017, 09:50 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Do you get the impression that Nick somehow knew it was Adalind he was doing the wild thing with and not Juliette? I have wondered that same thing, but I didn't see any way he could have known that. However, if Adalind (as Juliette), acted completely different, wouldn't Nick suspect it's not Juliette he was with?

I think at the time the idea that someone could just suck on a smoking hat and turn into someone else was nowhere near the list of things to suspect. Nick and Juliette had been dancing around that ring in the dresser all season and it was the day of Monroe and Rosalee's wedding, so if Nick thought about "Juliette's" behavior at all at the time (and I don't think he did, what with the adrenaline and other hormones going full-tilt), he probably would have just associated it with the horny bridesmaid jokes that you often hear at weddings.
(03-11-2017, 10:51 AM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with Izzy. I think Nick had a hella time when Adalind slept with him as Juliet. It had to have been different. He might not have known that it was 'Adalind' but he would have known it was 'different'. He had no performance issues when Juliet became Adalind, so maybe he was trying to recreate that experience. Infact, he never had any issues jumping back into bed with Adalind when he knew she was hiding the secret that she had regained her powers. I guess, it's hard to take a pass at a chance back in a porsche. Smile

It makes me wonder if Nick doing the wild thing with Adalind is half as good now as compared to then.
(03-11-2017, 01:41 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2017, 10:51 AM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]

It makes me wonder if Nick doing the wild thing with Adalind is half as good now as compared to then.

I bet we'll find out soon enough.
(03-11-2017, 01:41 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me wonder if Nick doing the wild thing with Adalind is half as good now as compared to then.

I hate to sound so crude but; how could it? Adalind is hardly a shadow of her former self. Would sex with mousy, submissive Adalind ever be referred to as the wild thing? Being a good person and mother shouldn't suck out every ounce of sexuality.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44