Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(03-09-2017, 06:01 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette's been with Nick many times. She's also been with Kenneth and with Renard. She's got a pretty good idea of how a man acts in bed.

OMG! What the kittens! It is true, we are all just interchangeable body parts to you women. Good grief, I feel so cheap. - sigh... LOL!

Actually since she was with Nick she may know more than you think. He seems sort of like the peg me type.

(03-09-2017, 11:08 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, the entire show has become a joke. The remaining viewers are just waiting for the punch line to be delivered. Will the joke be on us?

Geez, aren't you types of faith suppose to be optimists? Save the reality and pessimism for me.
(03-09-2017, 02:06 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 06:01 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette's been with Nick many times. She's also been with Kenneth and with Renard. She's got a pretty good idea of how a man acts in bed.

OMG! What the kittens! It is true, we are all just interchangeable body parts to you women. Good grief, I feel so cheap. - sigh... LOL!

Actually since she was with Nick she may know more than you think. He seems sort of like the peg me type.

(03-09-2017, 11:08 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, the entire show has become a joke. The remaining viewers are just waiting for the punch line to be delivered. Will the joke be on us?

Geez, aren't you types of faith suppose to be optimists? Save the reality and pessimism for me.
Hi Izzy,
You can be excused from being a jokee since you are smart enough to not watch the show anymore. Wink
I am optimistic that salvation is available. However, the reality of the Grimm show's current direction (down the tubes) is impossible to ignore. Undecided
N G
(03-09-2017, 02:06 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! What the kittens! It is true, we are all just interchangeable body parts to you women. Good grief, I feel so cheap. - sigh... LOL!

What can I say other than I have a one track mind. Actually, I just found it comical that Adalind could so easily imitate Juliette in the bedroom, just Eve cannot imitate Renard. Meisner ought to be punished for that since it was no doubt his idea that undertake such a stupid task in the first place. I don't get him anyway.
(03-09-2017, 04:43 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]What can I say other than I have a one track mind.

Lucky is your husband.

(03-09-2017, 04:43 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I just found it comical that Adalind could so easily imitate Juliette in the bedroom, just Eve cannot imitate Renard.

I thought the point was she could not imitate Juliette and for the first time the sex was good for Nick because it really was Adalind and not Juliette rocking his world. I got the idea she looked Juliette but handled like a Porsche verses a Fiesta.

(03-09-2017, 04:37 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Izzy,
You can be excused from being a jokee since you are smart enough to not watch the show anymore. Wink

Well the forum members were kind enough to advise me based on my criteria.

(03-09-2017, 04:37 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]However, the reality of the Grimm show's current direction (down the tubes) is impossible to ignore. Undecided

I really am sad that I had Season 6 pegged correctly. I really think the creative Team did a large disservice to the fan base that ultimately gave them Season 5 and Season 6.
I think sometimes Juliette has made her own story I am sitting here just filled with nastalgia for more Grimm and I watched some of season 4 when Juliette told Nick she was a Hexenbiest then I starting watching season 5 where Adalind told him she was again a hexenbiest and the differences in all of it. I do realize there is a very big difference in the circumstances of each but granted Nick knew Adalind was a hexenbiest all along but he still had a healthy sex life with her even though she had no clue he knew she had already turned back. When she confessed to it she did it a more gentile way maybe because of her fear of losing him whereas Juliette didn't even give him a chance to become acclimated to her.
I do understand that this going to start this all over again it's just that I'm a little tired of the poor poor Juliette story sometimes it's just you reap what you sow again most of us agree that she just didn't really want to accept the help offered to her or even give Nick a chance.
I know I'm going to be so sorry for starting this again but I have a bumper sticker on my car that says it all about me "knowing better has never stopped me".
(03-10-2017, 09:43 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: [ -> ]I think sometimes Juliette has made her own story I am sitting here just filled with nastalgia for more Grimm and I watched some of season 4 when Juliette told Nick she was a Hexenbiest then I starting watching season 5 where Adalind told him she was again a hexenbiest and the differences in all of it. I do realize there is a very big difference in the circumstances of each but granted Nick knew Adalind was a hexenbiest all along but he still had a healthy sex life with her even though she had no clue he knew she had already turned back. When she confessed to it she did it a more gentile way maybe because of her fear of losing him whereas Juliette didn't even give him a chance to become acclimated to her.
I do understand that this going to start this all over again it's just that I'm a little tired of the poor poor Juliette story sometimes it's just you reap what you sow again most of us agree that she just didn't really want to accept the help offered to her or even give Nick a chance.
I know I'm going to be so sorry for starting this again but I have a bumper sticker on my car that says it all about me "knowing better has never stopped me".

I love Eve because I like her being independent and thinking for herself. I am glad she left Nick. The actress believes in independent women too and loves her character. This season Eve/Juliette is trying to show she has free will and IMO it is working. Buffy was independent and did her own thinking too and helped lead the way for these more complex women.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: How the show influenced modern entertainment
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39229395

Strong, complex women on screen.

In TV and film it's all too common for female characters to be the love interest or the support to a male lead.
Buffy successfully put a woman at the centre of the series, and led the way for characters like The Hunger Games' Katniss Everdeen, The Force Awakens' Rey, Homeland's Carrie Mathison, and so many more.

The episodes in each series lead up to a climax where the main threat has been bubbling under the surface for several episodes.
When you love a person you give them opportunities and Juliette never did again.
Maybe your love Is over.
Maybe was tired of him.
Nick might always see her as "human" and did not accept it as "Hexenbiest" and I do not mean that it was discrimination. Because he is very close friend of Monroe. That Nick even being Adalind his enemy accept it: Adalind"Hexenbiest"
And not Juliette "Hexenbiest".
If it were not Adalind could have been Ariel
I would say that Juliette dug her own grave.
What Juliette said to Rosalee in jail ,it was false for me. To say everything with a happy false false appearance.
Juliette was also independent woman strong and throw his work away. I think Eve was a better brain than Juliette.
The good thing is that Nick goes ahead without having to Juliette.
I so agree but I do have to say that Adalind is also her own woman she loves what she is doing right now and who she is doing it with. Being a mom is the hardest job of all she is very smart and happily in love with Nick who is in also in love with her, which I think he will tell her very soon. She is a very intelligent educated woman who has decided what she wants for herself and her loved ones right now and she is lucky enough to be with a man who is secure enough and smart enough to be able to have that happen, one who is more than able and willing to protect her and their "children" as she once said "I sleep better knowing you will kill whatever comes thru the door" which he did. Of course we all know she can now take care of herself but it's always nice to have an equal partner around. OMG I am such a feminist

(03-10-2017, 11:01 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]When you love a person you give them opportunities and Juliette never did again.
Maybe your love Is over.
Maybe was tired of him.
Nick might always see her as "human" and did not accept it as "Hexenbiest" and I do not mean that it was discrimination. Because he is very close friend of Monroe. That Nick even being Adalind his enemy accept it: Adalind"Hexenbiest"
And not Juliette "Hexenbiest".
If it were not Adalind could have been Ariel
I would say that Juliette dug her own grave.
What Juliette said to Rosalee in jail ,it was false for me. To say everything with a happy false false appearance.
Juliette was also independent woman strong and throw his work away. I think Eve was a better brain than Juliette.
The good thing is that Nick goes ahead without having to Juliette.

Enough said and very well said I might add
(03-10-2017, 09:43 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: [ -> ]I think sometimes Juliette has made her own story I am sitting here just filled with nastalgia for more Grimm and I watched some of season 4 when Juliette told Nick she was a Hexenbiest then I starting watching season 5 where Adalind told him she was again a hexenbiest and the differences in all of it. I do realize there is a very big difference in the circumstances of each but granted Nick knew Adalind was a hexenbiest all along but he still had a healthy sex life with her even though she had no clue he knew she had already turned back. When she confessed to it she did it a more gentile way maybe because of her fear of losing him whereas Juliette didn't even give him a chance to become acclimated to her.
Well said Kwu! Shy
Here is how she treats Nick in 4.13:
Quote:Nick arrives home and pulls out his gun when he sees the mess inside the house. He looks for Juliette and finds her sitting on the couch. He asks what happened, and she tells him Adalind came over. Nick says he's going to kill Adalind, and Juliette tells him she almost did. When Nick asks Juliette if she shot her, she says she didn't need her gun. Juliette then stands up and tells Nick she needs to show him something. She tells him he knows how much she loves him and then woges, shocking Nick.
[Image: latest?cb=20150308211047]
Would any normal human not be "shocked"? What was she thinking? Angry
Then in 4.14:
Quote:Nick tells her she learned to understand him, and now he has to learn to understand her. Juliette walks up to Nick and asks him if that's forever, and he tells her he isn't going anywhere. She woges, and Nick quickly turns his head. She asks him if this is what he wants to spend the rest of his life with. She tells him if she's the girl of his dreams, then at the very least, he could kiss her. She puts her hand on his face and tells him to kiss her and then tells him he can't even look at her. He reluctantly looks at her, and she tells him, "This is what's forever," and then leaves the house.
[Image: latest?cb=20150331005225]
How can you kiss someone whose lips have decayed away? Sad Oh gee, I forgot, maybe Freddy the Fink (King?) or Sleazy Sean can explain how that is attractive. Yuk! Confused
N G

Poor, pitiful Nick. He's the one that I get really tired of hearing about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44