Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(03-06-2017, 05:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 02:05 AM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. Trust me on this, from the male pig perspective Rosalee is totally a hottie. That woman could bring wood to a granite statue. There is nothing sexier than a woman with a big IQ. The challenge for a man is how you go about reducing a brilliant woman into a state of babbling incoherence.

Rosalee doesn't need her wardrobe to amplify her feminine appeal, she merely needs to speak her mind. Grrrrrrrr...

But here's the thing, izzy, and I am only speaking for myself here. I like to see women dress well. I don't mean the most tailored clothes or the perfect wardrobe. I just mean well. For you, Rosalee comes off as a hottie. For me, she looks too casual. That's great when she's romping around in the forest with Monroe, doing errands for Nick.

But she also runs a spice shop where she deals with customers on a daily basis. When I go shopping for something specific I want a person who knows their craft, but I also want them to dress the part as well.

Rosalee shouldn't look like she's ready to run an errand in the forrest for Nick............everyday 24/7.

Its a sexist thing to say that women should wear only dresses. Women should be allowed wear anything they want.
(03-06-2017, 09:42 AM)bart Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 02:05 AM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. Trust me on this, from the male pig perspective Rosalee is totally a hottie. That woman could bring wood to a granite statue. There is nothing sexier than a woman with a big IQ. The challenge for a man is how you go about reducing a brilliant woman into a state of babbling incoherence.

Rosalee doesn't need her wardrobe to amplify her feminine appeal, she merely needs to speak her mind. Grrrrrrrr...

But here's the thing, izzy, and I am only speaking for myself here. I like to see women dress well. I don't mean the most tailored clothes or the perfect wardrobe. I just mean well. For you, Rosalee comes off as a hottie. For me, she looks too casual. That's great when she's romping around in the forest with Monroe, doing errands for Nick.

But she also runs a spice shop where she deals with customers on a daily basis. When I go shopping for something specific I want a person who knows their craft, but I also want them to dress the part as well.

Rosalee shouldn't look like she's ready to run an errand in the forrest for Nick............everyday 24/7.

Its a sexist thing to say that women should wear only dresses. Women should be allowed wear anything they want.

I think you misinterpreted my comments. You might want to read them again.
(03-06-2017, 09:42 AM)bart Wrote: [ -> ]Its a sexist thing to say that women should wear only dresses. Women should be allowed wear anything they want.

No, the attractive ones should only be allowed to wear short denim mini skirts sans panties and braless peasant blouses.

Oh and they should bake chocolate chip cookies too and make pineapple upside down cakes. And stock the fridge with chilled RC made with cane sugar from the Texas bottling plant.

(03-06-2017, 05:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]But here's the thing, izzy, and I am only speaking for myself here. I like to see women dress well. I don't mean the most tailored clothes or the perfect wardrobe. I just mean well. For you, Rosalee comes off as a hottie. For me, she looks too casual. That's great when she's romping around in the forest with Monroe, doing errands for Nick.

Wow, a new, surprising facet to the ever delightful JellyFish.
(03-06-2017, 12:55 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, a new, surprising facet to the ever delightful JellyFish.

Thanks, izzy. I am often stunned at the way females dress. Of particular offense to me are women who believe it's okay to go anywhere.....in pajamas. It mortifies me as a female that women are so lazy.
Not wearing pants is less woman. Not to wear makeup or woman. Although nowadays it used by anyone. Even the man is shaved in certain places.
(03-06-2017, 01:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 12:55 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, a new, surprising facet to the ever delightful JellyFish.

Thanks, izzy. I am often stunned at the way females dress. Of particular offense to me are women who believe it's okay to go anywhere.....in pajamas. It mortifies me as a female that women are so lazy.
Hey Iruk,
Is that Bitsie out wig shopping?
[Image: woman-shopping-in-pajamas.jpg]
N G
lol. That's classic, New Guy. I have actually seen people like this....out in public.
(03-06-2017, 01:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, izzy. I am often stunned at the way females dress. Of particular offense to me are women who believe it's okay to go anywhere.....in pajamas. It mortifies me as a female that women are so lazy.

To the predatory male it signals many nefarious things...

(03-06-2017, 02:47 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Is that Bitsie out wig shopping?

No, she has hips and a butt.
(03-06-2017, 04:12 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]To the predatory male it signals many nefarious things...

Hmm, never thought of it that way. Many of these women wear slippers in public. Aside from the yuk factor, that alone would impede their defense.
(03-06-2017, 09:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2017, 09:42 AM)bart Wrote: [ -> ]

I think you misinterpreted my comments. You might want to read them again.

What do you mean?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44