Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(03-01-2017, 08:34 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2017, 06:18 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2017, 06:16 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Hexenette was also evil and violent.

Agree. All in the name of making Adalind look good.
Hi Iruk,
IMO, Adilind looked no better regardless of how vile Hexenette became. Neither of them can erase their past. Adalind at least expresses regret. FrankenEve simply says it was Juliette, not her, who was so heinous.
You may be familiar with The Parable of the Prodigal Son. The son demanded his inheritance (effectively saying he wished his Father was dead), left home and squandered it all on detestable activities. He repented, came home, begged forgiveness and humbly asked his Father to take him back as a hired servant. You know the rest.
FrankenEve has not repented, has not asked to be forgiven and simply continues as the Wooden Woman with an occasional "Juliettian slip". So now she is given full acceptance and invited to the party for Monroe, one of the people she attacked and nearly killed. I cannot see any purpose in her character other than to irritate the viewers.
N G
I would like to disagree with you completely. Adalind doesn’t look like someone who really regrets things when she says sorry. She just wants things to be done in her favour. For that she is always ready to go to any extent. If anything bad happens to her, i am sure her own true character comes out to destroy others to get back what she wants. Whatever we think Juliette has done, she really hasnt done those things. Hexabiest in her has dominate her true self and is responsible for the things we saw. If she was born Hexabiest like Adalind, i would definitely say things would have been different.

If someone is under the possession of bad power, i wouldn't say it wrong even if that person kills his/her dear ones. If that persons mind is controlled by some bad power, who should you give the blame? That bad power? Or the person ‘body which was used as a tool.

Eve’s character remembers everything. She is very well aware of the things that she has done. She is trying to suppress her feelings and this is the reason why this character doesn’t express regret/love she has for Nick.

Evil power comes with great pain
(03-02-2017, 12:03 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2017, 11:56 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you wonder why Adalind has never picked Juliette/Eve's brain about Nick?

I am hoping to see that in Blood Magic since it's been suggested that Adalind and Eve spent a lot time working together.

The only thing I've read is that Juliette goes to Adalind for answers/information only a Hexenbiest would know. That doesn't suggest they'll spend a lot of time working together. Have you come across a more detailed description of their interaction?

We haven't seen anything to confirm Adalind knows much of anything other than Juliette and Diana drawing symbols. It's not likely Juliette would ask for information that would lead to Adalind asking questions Nick doesn't want her to have answers to. Unless, the show is planning for an accidental question/comment to prompt Adalind to ask questions.
(03-02-2017, 04:13 PM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]What a silly and irrevelent post.
Hi Speakeasy,
Thanks for your reply.
Did you mean irrelevant? Wink
If so could you point out and explain the silly and or irrelevant parts?
N G
(03-02-2017, 04:39 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi Speakeasy,
Thanks for your reply.
N G
New Guy, I saw that I misspelled the word after I shot off the reply. I don't have any hope for a meeting of the minds with you, but I will point out that believe it or not, people do have differences of opinion about moral conduct. You happen to get yours from an interpretation contained in the Bible.

I simply think you're wrong in your unusual persecution of the character of Juliette. It comes over to me as unreasonable, even obsessive, just posting ugly remarks for the satisfaction of what may be some inner compulsion. I now believe I missed something until today and that is the real reason you hate her, and you do, is because you believe she is a scarlet woman.

It's a free country, so keep on with your self-righteous zeal. I feel compelled to include here the fact that I respect all religious belief as a general rule; you're the intolerant exception, imo.
(03-02-2017, 04:39 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2017, 12:03 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2017, 11:56 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you wonder why Adalind has never picked Juliette/Eve's brain about Nick?

I am hoping to see that in Blood Magic since it's been suggested that Adalind and Eve spent a lot time working together.

The only thing I've read is that Juliette goes to Adalind for answers/information only a Hexenbiest would know. That doesn't suggest they'll spend a lot of time working together. Have you come across a more detailed description of their interaction?

We haven't seen anything to confirm Adalind knows much of anything other than Juliette and Diana drawing symbols. It's not likely Juliette would ask for information that would lead to Adalind asking questions Nick doesn't want her to have answers to. Unless, the show is planning for an accidental question/comment to prompt Adalind to ask questions.

This summer Claire said that Eve and Adalind would work together in 610 and official photos have Eve and Adalind eating dinner and drinking wine too.
New Guy the problem is trying to equate Juliette to Ted Bundy is not opinion. It is you feeling you have this moral superiority because of your religious understanding. Won't even go into the atrocities done in the name of religion.
You go on about sin and fornication based on teaching that consider birth control a sin. These are the same teaching that oppose LGBT rights. The same teaching the justified slavery. So when you jump on your soap box and use bombastic imagery to try an make a point. Remember it was this same approach that justified the selling of people. So when you use religion to define morality remember all the immoral acts performed in the name of religion.
(03-02-2017, 05:16 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2017, 04:51 PM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2017, 04:39 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi Speakeasy,
Thanks for your reply.
N G
New Guy, I saw that I misspelled the word after I shot off the reply. I don't have any hope for a meeting of the minds with you, but I will point out that believe it or not, people do have differences of opinion about moral conduct. You happen to get yours from an interpretation contained in the Bible.

I simply think you're wrong in your unusual persecution of the character of Juliette. It comes over to me as unreasonable, even obsessive, just posting ugly remarks for the satisfaction of what may be some inner compulsion. I now believe I missed something until today and that is the real reason you hate her, and you do, is because you believe she is a scarlet woman.

It's a free country, so keep on with your self-righteous zeal. I feel compelled to include here the fact that I respect all religious belief as a general rule; you're the intolerant exception, imo.
Quote:I feel compelled to include here the fact that I respect all religious belief as a general rule
is negated by:
Quote:you're the intolerant exception
Hi Speakeasy,
How intolerant of you to deny my right to Christian beliefs. Your statement:
So am I correct that you are unable to point to the anything silly or irrelevant in my post?
N G

New Guy, I am an agnostic. Your beliefs are yours, but they have no place in my world view. Imo only, you're silly and you create irrelevant posts.
(03-02-2017, 05:13 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]New Guy the problem is trying to equate Juliette to Ted Bundy is not opinion. It is you feeling you have this moral superiority because of your religious understanding. Won't even go into the atrocities done in the name of religion.
You go on about sin and fornication based on teaching that consider birth control a sin. These are the same teaching that oppose LGBT rights. The same teaching the justified slavery. So when you jump on your soap box and use bombastic imagery to try an make a point. Remember it was this same approach that justified the selling of people. So when you use religion to define morality remember all the immoral acts performed in the name of religion.
Syscrash,
You provide no evidence to prove your accusations. That is your usual style.
I offer a challenge. You say:
Quote:You go on about sin and fornication based on teaching that consider birth control a sin.
All my posts are available. Where did I ever comment "based on teaching that consider birth control a sin."
You have no understanding about Jewish or Christian objectives. I point to the significant numbers of hospitals and universities founded by religious denominations. Both of my children were born in Methodist hospitals. I attended a Methodist university where I heard Martin Luther King speak. Your words are offensive to me and disrespectful of Dr. Kings legacy.
There is hope, but you must open your heart to the true teachings of Christ.
Peace and Blessing,
N G
(03-02-2017, 05:03 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]This summer Claire said that Eve and Adalind would work together in 610 and official photos have Eve and Adalind eating dinner and drinking wine too.
I don't put much stock in anything the actors or writers say, but unless it's a glimpse and you miss it scene that ended up on the cutting room floor, maybe they will spend time together.
(03-02-2017, 12:03 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]
That would have been highly inappropriate. I don't ever want to see these two swapping notes on Nick, eww.

Adalind: He is the smallest guy I have ever been with; I mean it is almost cute in a way, like a little boy. I feel sorry for him.

Juliette: Oh my gosh, I know. The first time I was like, I am so glad have some some battery operated friends. My ex, was huge, but Nick, well, I was trying to make it work. But you are right, I actually feel sorry for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44