Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(03-04-2017, 02:03 PM)maylevka Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017, 01:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]So why is it there are so many comment's that say Juliette is the worse person on earth and constantly call for her head.

Exactly. I think that people just hate Julliete character/actress/face/... and because of that blaming her for everything. I was shocked when i realised that was common opinion.

But not everyone's. Wink
Nick was the last thing on Adalind's mind, all she wanted was her daughter back. Didn't she turn up at Nick's place first begging for his help before leaving for Europe? Viktor told her what she had to do in order to see Diana again and that was to take Nick's powers. It's was always about seeing/getting Diana back what happens to Nick is because of that not because Adalind wanted to make him suffer like she did with the cat scratch and amnesia spells inflicted on Juliette.
(03-04-2017, 01:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]So why is it there are so many comment's that say Juliette is the worse person on earth and constantly call for her head.

Exactly. I think that people just hate Julliete character/actress/face/... and because of that blaming her for everything. I was shocked when i realised that was common opinion. Maybe it's have something to do how people watch the show. I watched all seasons at once during one week and remember plot development pretty well.

I am surprised how many people never blame Sean for anything even if he was the one that caused so many problems. I have never seen anyone blame Juliette for everything.

Exactly. I think that people just hate Julliete character/actress/face/... and because of that blaming her for everything. I was shocked when i realised that was common opinion. Maybe it's have something to do how people watch the show.
That is easily said about Adalind.
(03-04-2017, 01:27 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]She didn't lose Kelly because Kelly isn't hers.
Hi RPM. You are correct. Smile
Kelly is the biological child of Nick and Adalind.
Hexenette did not want a child. She did not wish Kelly was hers to love and nourish. Her wish was to kill Adalind even while Kelly was still in the womb. As a Veterinarian, she would know that would also kill the baby. In her rage she attempted to kill them both with the gargoyle and threatened to kill them in the precinct.
IMO, Juliette was born a human with a (mostly) pure soul. It was her responsibility to determine the condition of her soul. Her hexen power went to her head and the more she used her power the more she she turned to evil and corrupting her soul. Worst of all she made it clear to those who cared about her she "likes" it:
Quote:Juliette: When are you all gonna learn that I like who I am?

Juliette: [She woges] Well, that's just too damn bad. You made me. Now get used to it. [She slowly starts to force Nick to point his gun at Monroe and Rosalee]

[Hank pushes Monroe out of the way as Nick's gun goes off]
Juliette: [She retracts] Whoo! That was close.
IMO, FrankenEve knows that she (not someone named Juliette) did all those things. Even though the Scoobies have taken her in and been compassionate, she has yet to show any of them remorse. Lacking that, I cannot see any signs that the stick or any other mumbo jumbo has "purified" her soul.
N G
(03-04-2017, 02:12 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly. I think that people just hate Julliete character/actress/face/... and because of that blaming her for everything. I was shocked when i realised that was common opinion. Maybe it's have something to do how people watch the show. I watched all seasons at once during one week and remember plot development pretty well.

I am surprised how many people never blame Sean for anything even if he was the one that caused so many problems. I have never seen anyone blame Juliette for everything.
Adalind is usually the one blamed for everything. Juliette is simply unforgiven for what she did when she went around the crazy bend, starting with burning the trailer.
Quote:Adalind is usually the one blamed for everything. Juliette is simply unforgiven for what she did when she went around the crazy bend, starting with burning the trailer.
But when was the last time someone want to see Adalind dead or even see Sean dead. Juliette is the only one people keep wanting to see dead.
(03-04-2017, 01:44 PM)Mart Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever i watch "Cry havoc" i get the impression, that Juliette was somehow shocked and sorry, that Kelly got killed in that fight

Yes. Moreover she offered Nick to execute her and offered no resistance. Hexenbiest took over after he let her go. 'You should've done that while you had the chance'. I believe, this is clear illustration of what was happening in her head.
(03-04-2017, 02:20 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Adalind is usually the one blamed for everything. Juliette is simply unforgiven for what she did when she went around the crazy bend, starting with burning the trailer.
But when was the last time someone want to see Adalind dead or even see Sean dead. Juliette is the only one people keep wanting to see dead.

In tvspoiler, the comments are often people who want Juliette dead vs those who want Adalind dead and most of the people do not know much about the show.
MarylikeGrimm you should read the post by New Guy. New Guy make some of the most disparaging statements of anyone. New Guy has a number of followers who hold on to the same opinion. These are also the people that are Nadalind fans.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44