Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
One last hurrah for Juliette.......sure, why not?

I agree, a total injustice has been done to the character. Everything we knew about her character was flushed down the toilet for one simple reason; so Adalind could look appealing.
(03-01-2017, 12:11 AM)bj123 Wrote: [ -> ]In my view, I believe there is total injustice done to Juliette's character in Grimm. She was in love with Nick, understanding and supporting him all the way. She has turned into Hexenbiest because of those side effects or whatever while trying to help Nick (becoming Grimm Again). I understand she has gone far too much when it comes to Kelly's death. But one should understand its not real her (at least Nick should better know this), its the Hexenbiest in her. She should have got more protection, more love and support from him, which she dint get. Her hatredness towards Adalind is reasonable after all what she has done to her and her boyfriend Nick since the start of the season 1.
Its Adalind who took grimm powers away from Nick and in the process of making him grimm again Juliette had become Hexenbiest, who is held responsible for betraying Nick and his mother. I think its Adalind who should get all the blame (I know that she has done this to get to Diana), if she hadn't taken grimm powers away from him none of this would have happend. Instead i see that Nick is living happily with Adalind (why? because she delivered Kelly. What if another Hexenbiest pretends herself to be Adalind, physically gets involved with him and delivers a baby named "Marie". Is Nick going to love her too. (no wonder this might happenConfused)).
I understand that its for kelly at the first, but he started loving her which shouldnt have happend. She has so much negative shades in her. If something wrong happens to her, she will not hesitate to destroy others in the process getting what she wants. She takes revenge even on innocent (she made Juliette went into coma when Nick took away her powers). and now we see that she is loving and happliy enjoying family life with Nick.The one (Juliette /the new Eve)who truley loved Nick, is suffering so much inside. and we see that she still is in love with Nick and it seems Nick doesnt care about it anymore.
Hello BJ,
Welcome to the Forum.
I agree that many fans of Grimm have given a pass to Adalind. She has been evil and violent. Hexenette was also evil and violent. She made it clear to Nick and the Scoobies that she liked it.
IMO, the "injustice" was done to the viewers. In Grimm, justice was to be swift and sure. Grimm justice for the vile acts Hexenette committed could only be her execution. The writers knew this and had Trubel kill Hexenette to save Nick.
The introduction of FrankenEve is a huge travesty of justice. An even greater insult is that the Scoobies seem to have forgotten all the vile acts of violence and hatred she committed and treat her as if she was innocent and guilt free.
If any "injustice" was done to the Juliette character it began with the cat scratch spell, her inability to overcome it and remain true to Nick.
My first viewing of Grimm was during the memory loss episodes, I thought the memory plot was stupid and boring, but enjoyed the WOW. When I learned Juliette was formerly Nick's girlfriend and saw how she treated the titular hero I wanted him to dump her. Her character proceeded downhill until many of us wanted her dead. Even Nick said "kill her."
She is the "bad penny" that keeps showing up.
N G
(03-01-2017, 06:16 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Hexenette was also evil and violent.

Agree. All in the name of making Adalind look good.
I wouldn't agree that Juliette has had any injustice, but everyone will see this differently from their point of view. I would define an injustice is the way Sean and her mother handled Adalind losing her powers to Nick.

IMO Juliette never had a similar experience as that, she chose to help Nick get his Grimm. She chose how to deal with the hexenbiest experience. She left Nick, now we can say Nick didn't handle the news well at the start, he didn't leave her she left him.

Just my 2 cents.
(03-01-2017, 06:14 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]One last hurrah for Juliette.......sure, why not?

I agree, a total injustice has been done to the character. Everything we knew about her character was flushed down the toilet for one simple reason; so Adalind could look appealing.

I disagree. It was done to make Juilette a more interesting character. Adalind has always been a popular character. People was complaining about how boring Juilette's character was so the writers spiced up her storyline.

Rather there was or wasn't an injustice done to Juilette's character I can't say. The reason being she became more popular after becoming a Hexenbiest. Not to mention she began to actually do stuff.
(03-01-2017, 06:52 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2017, 06:14 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]One last hurrah for Juliette.......sure, why not?

I disagree. It was done to make Juilette a more interesting character. Adalind has always been a popular character. People was complaining about how boring Juilette's character was so the writers spiced up her storyline.

Rather there was or wasn't an injustice done to Juilette's character I can't say. The reason being she became more popular after becoming a Hexenbiest. Not to mention she began to actually do stuff.

Really? I'd really love to hear an explanation on how making Juliette a hexenbiest and then shuffling her off to HW was so much more interesting to the viewing audience than Adalind finding out she's carrying Nick's baby.
(03-01-2017, 06:52 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, sure...and then they KILLED HER. (Oh, wait. No they didn't. They had a clandestine organization of self-righteous douchebags brainwash her into an emotionless automaton in less than fourteen freakin' days.) This show has a curious knack of cooking up an idea with a lot of potential, before taking a dump on it.

Either way, the idiot who barfed out the suggestion of Nick hunkering down with Adalind should have been barred from the entertainment industry for life. Sadly, the damage has been done, and "Grimm" is now on its last legs.
When one does a good action does not expect any reward. Juliette received this "gift" and began to act like a madwoman. Nick did not accept it from the beginning, should understand.
Or is she who could not bear it when she looked in the eyes of Nick see his other side. And that would be that it was not accepted as what it was.
(03-01-2017, 07:27 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]When one does a good action does not expect any reward. Juliette received this "gift" and began to act like a madwoman. Nick did not accept it from the beginning, should understand.
Or is she who could not bear it when she looked in the eyes of Nick see his other side. And that would be that it was not accepted as what it was.

It's interesting that you would refer to Juliette as "she". The way I see it, when she became a hexenbiest and then Eve, she really became one of the guys. There was no femininity to her at all. They wanted Adalind to appear the soft, sweet, and very pregnant feminine presence in Grimm.
Juliette could have been great as King Freddie's Darth Hexenbiest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44