Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Quote:Adalind also tried to manipulate Sean in the truck.

Adalind was 100% truthful in the truck. Her conversations with Ken supports that. Ken did not like that she did not Sean to dead.
In Irons Hans, Sean believes her and tells Nick to believe her because he realized he made a mistake in the truck since Adalind went to him and Nick for help with Juliette.
Truthful or not when she took his hand she tried to manipulate him. That is why he caught himself and told her he knew what she was doing. That was when she got mad and told him to not mock her.
(03-04-2017, 05:20 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette’s emotional spiral was very similar. Had Nick returned after his initial shock and awe, determined to convince Juliette he’d always love and want her, she may not have gone off the deep end wanting to hurt him and his friends. And it certainly didn’t help when Rosalee suggested Juliette should be willing to give up her Hexenbiest for Nick rather than assure her she’d always be her friend.

I apologize for hawking my fanfic over and over again, but I wrote it exactly because of the "what if?" scenario you described above.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12236146/1/...e-Darkness
(03-04-2017, 05:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]What do you call going to kidnap Juliette. Adalind woged and was willing to use all of her hexenbiest powers to take her.

Adalind motive was to get her daughter back. That fight experience was a turning point in her methods. After that she tried to be a better mother and person.
(03-04-2017, 05:42 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017, 05:20 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette’s emotional spiral was very similar. Had Nick returned after his initial shock and awe, determined to convince Juliette he’d always love and want her, she may not have gone off the deep end wanting to hurt him and his friends. And it certainly didn’t help when Rosalee suggested Juliette should be willing to give up her Hexenbiest for Nick rather than assure her she’d always be her friend.

I apologize for hawking my fanfic over and over again, but I wrote it exactly because of the "what if?" scenario you described above.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12236146/1/...e-Darkness
Not a fanfiction reader but I'll read it because you wrote it. I've been told that writing fanfiction can soothe disappointment in a storyline/character. Hopefully that's true and you were on the receiving end.

Too bad G & K aren't asking viewers to offer alternative conclusions to their season arcs.
(03-04-2017, 05:20 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind didn’t revert to her Hexenbiest ways after Diana was taken. She didn’t go after anyone, but rather, asked Viktor to let her be with Diana.

When she showed up at the police station she told Nick,

Quote:You all act like I'm responsible for everything, but I only did what I did to you because you took my child from me.
(03-04-2017, 05:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind has gone back to the firm where the only reason she was hired back is because she is a hexenbiest again.

Nick did not a problem with that and he know the people at the firm were hexenbiests and the like. It was mistake because of BC but Adalind did not know that.

(03-04-2017, 05:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You all act like I'm responsible for everything, but I only did what I did to you because you took my child from me.

Exactly, Adalind only took his powers to get access for Diana because the scoobies took Diana from Adalind. If Diana was not taken and she wanted access she would not have done it.
(03-04-2017, 05:57 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017, 05:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind has gone back to the firm where the only reason she was hired back is because she is a hexenbiest again.

Nick did not a problem with that and he know the people at the firm were hexenbiests and the like. It was mistake because of BC but Adalind did not know that.

(03-04-2017, 05:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You all act like I'm responsible for everything, but I only did what I did to you because you took my child from me.

Exactly, Adalind only took his powers to get access for Diana because the scoobies took Diana from Adalind. If Diana was not taken and she wanted access she would not have done it.

She used her hexenbiest powers to take revenge on Nick and Juliette for taking Diana.
(03-04-2017, 05:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]When she showed up at the police station she told Nick,
Quote:You all act like I'm responsible for everything, but I only did what I did to you because you took my child from me.
But she did only take Nick’s Grimm because they took her child. I think Adalind’s dialogue should have been that Viktor wouldn’t allow her to see Diana unless she took Nick’s Grimm and since she believed he had her she did what she had to do. Then let Nick and Renard deal with that fallout. But, the show has never allowed Adalind to tell Nick or Hank that everything she did up to losing her Hexenbiest was orchestrated by Renard. G & K seem to go out of their way to prevent Nick and Renard from being called out for their actions.

The closest ‘old ways’ for Adalind that I recall is when she taunted Juliette about having sex with Nick. But not sure if that was the Hexenbiest or an angry, vengeful mother. I don’t have a problem with anything Adalind did after they took Diana. The Hexenbiest might have made her more dangerous, but she didn’t do anything most mothers wouldn’t be willing to under the circumstances.
(03-04-2017, 06:16 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]She used her hexenbiest powers to take revenge on Nick and Juliette for taking Diana.

When Adalind fought with Juliette that was Adalind idea of revenge was part of it. Adalind said mean stuff that was not needed.

When she took Nick's power she did the least she could have done to get access to Diana. She could have poisoned Nick for example.
(03-04-2017, 04:10 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]OK MarylikeGrimm here is a perfect post the shows exactly what I was talking about when it comes to condemnation of Juliette.
Quote:OMG is this still actually going on? My stance,as I've stated before, is Juliette pretends she didn't do anything that it was all Eve. How long can she keep that story up. Again she has never ever ever asked for forgiveness from Nick or anyone else she TRIED TO KILL, oh and also from the one whose mother she helped be beheaded.
I actually feel no sympathy for her she had so many opportunities to get help or at least work on it but tried to kill the people who loved her. Never have I heard one bit of remorse or sorrow for what she has done. Apparently the only thing she is sorry for is that Nick didn't get to bury Juliette. No one turned away from her she turned away from everyone. Sometimes all you have to do is apologize like Adalind did and ask for forgiveness which was readily given to her, that is what the main difference is between them Juliette or whatever she calls herself today. Sometimes it just doesn't matter why you did something just admit it and try to move on

This is not an isolated example.

Syscrash I have always respected you and your opinion most of the time I like discussing things with you because you do make me think, but we will never be able to see eye to eye on this so I for one give up I'm done you like Juliette which is fine I don't necessarily like Adalind more than Juliette but at least I can admit her faults and not say poor little Adalind she had such a raw deal in her life. I will never agree that Juliette could not have stopped Kelly's murder or that she didn't know what was going to happen she is just not that stupid. Having said all that I will say again I can't muster up any sympathy for Juliette because she doesn't seem to care about what she did or I one case didn't do.
Plus this is not real life and I'm spending way too much time thinking about this I will say if I had to pick Juliette or Adalind for a friend give me Adalind anytime Juliette is just way too,boring
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44