Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(03-04-2017, 02:20 PM)maylevka Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017, 01:44 PM)Mart Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever i watch "Cry havoc" i get the impression, that Juliette was somehow shocked and sorry, that Kelly got killed in that fight

Yes. Moreover she offered Nick to execute her and offered no resistance. Hexenbiest took over after he let her go. 'You should've done that while you had the chance'. I believe, this is clear illustration of what was happening in her head.

Yes, exactly, thank you so much! Smile
Although it will be ignored by almost everyone on here as usual, but i'm used to that. Wink
Quote:syscrash Wrote:
Adalind has gone back to the firm where the only reason she was hired back is because she is a hexenbiest again.

Nick did not a problem with that and he know the people at the firm were hexenbiests and the like. It was mistake because of BC but Adalind did not know that.
Nick had no idea the reason she was there was because she was a hexenbiest. In Beeware he knew Hexenbiest worked there. He did not know that is why they worked there. He did not even know Adalind had her powers when she went back to work. He also had no idea that is why they hired her back.
Why are you quoting yourself? Lord ...
(03-04-2017, 06:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]He did not know that is why they worked there.

Yes, he watched tapes of hexenbiests and read their files and he knew that the law firm was after the bee queen.

Rosalee had told him that Adalind was a hexenbiest again.
I have never said I preferred Juliette over Adalind. My point in comparing the two is to point out the double standard. The things people condemn Juliette for yet give Adalind a pass. I do defend Juliette's actions when people try and say it is because she is being taken over by being a hexenbiest. None of the things she did required hexenbiest power. Is there and argument that being a hexenbiest makes her more aggressive. The bar, she was aggressive because she could protected herself. Based on how aggressive she was with Alicia's husband. The trailer and helping the Royals would have been with in her personality. With Alicia husband she knew what he was and still went at him very aggressively. Remember she went and got a gun and was not afraid to use it. In wesenrein she drooped the guy without even blinking. Even Adalind was hesitant when she turned the guys gun on himself.

I find sympathy for juliette when they make her the victim and she did not initiate the problem. I also find Adalind responsible even if someone else created the mission. Because she is on mission and I blame her for the results. That does not make it a bad thing unless she fails. I have always given her credit for a job well done taking Nick powers. Because it lead to Juliette becoming a hexenbiest is Adalind fault but not Adalind problem.

Quote:He did not know that is why they worked there.

Yes, he watched tapes of hexenbiests and read their files and he knew that the law firm was after the bee queen.

Rosalee had told him that Adalind was a hexenbiest again.

There is a difference between knowing that hexenbiest work some where and the reson some one works there is because they are a hexenbiest.

That is like, Sean he is a captain that is a zauberbiest. He is not captain because he is a zauberbiest.
This forum is a mess ... and embarrassing. It's not even funny anymore. It should be deleted. All and everything. At once.
(03-04-2017, 07:30 PM)Mart Wrote: [ -> ]This forum is a mess ... and embarrassing. It's not even funny anymore. It should be deleted. All and everything. At once.

...and somewhere a village lost its idiot.
(03-04-2017, 07:24 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]That is like, Sean he is a captain that is a zauberbiest. He is not captain because he is a zauberbiest.

How do you know that he did not use his abilities to get his job? Here is the double standard.
What does it matter? How on earth is this related to ANYthing on Grimm?
People ...

it's hopeless.
Quote:How do you know that he did not use his abilities to get his job? Here is the double standard.
What abilities does Sean have other then strength. He has no magic and can not manipulate. He has never even been shown to make potions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44