Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
If Juliette was going to have babies with Nick, Kelly would still not be it. Under the spell everyone was saying nonsensical things it just so happened that with Eve, due to her falling for Nick, it hit close to home. She may have lingering feelings for Nick but she doesn't think Adalind stole her life, man and baby.
The question that I ask is why is Nick seeking revenge by killing Kenneth cheered. Yet Juliette seeking revenge is seen as the acts of a crazed hexenbiest. The only difference is Nick was reacting to his mothers death. Juliette was reacting to being scorned.

Here is the other thing no one considers. Why would Adalind not think Juliette. Kelly killed Adalind's mother and kidnapped Adalind's child. Why Adalind did not seek revenge herself is beyond me.

Adalind did the cat scratch for revenge but is forgiven. Adalind took Nicks powers for revenge but is forgiven.

Sean killed his brother for revenge but is forgiven. Sean killed his cousin for revenge but is forgiven.

So why is it there are so many comment's that say Juliette is the worse person on earth and constantly call for her head.
You think Juliette the hexenbiest would've wanted to raise Nick's kid borne of Adalind? The same kid she already tried to kill along with Adalind?

I think it's pretty obvious what Eve/Juliette meant under the influence of the spell was that she should have been the one to be with Nick and have his child.
(03-04-2017, 01:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]. Adalind took Nicks powers for revenge but is forgiven.

Adalind took Nick's powers to get her baby back from Viktor.

(03-04-2017, 01:49 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]You think Juliette the hexenbiest would've wanted to raise Nick's kid borne of Adalind? The same kid she already tried to kill along with Adalind?

I think it's pretty obvious what Eve/Juliette meant under the influence of the spell was that she should have been the one to be with Nick and have his child.

Many posters bring up they think Juliette should be raising Kelly and the only happy ending would be that so I do not think everyone sees that message.

Of course baby Kelly has nothing to do with any child Juliette would have had.
(03-04-2017, 01:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The question that I ask is why is Nick seeking revenge by killing Kenneth cheered. Yet Juliette seeking revenge is seen as the acts of a crazed hexenbiest. The only difference is Nick was reacting to his mothers death. Juliette was reacting to being scorned.

Here is the other thing no one considers. Why would Adalind not think Juliette. Kelly killed Adalind's mother and kidnapped Adalind's child. Why Adalind did not seek revenge herself is beyond me.

Adalind did the cat scratch for revenge but is forgiven. Adalind took Nicks powers for revenge but is forgiven.

Sean killed his brother for revenge but is forgiven. Sean killed his cousin for revenge but is forgiven.

So why is it there are so many comment's that say Juliette is the worse person on earth and constantly call for her head.
All I can think is that men are typically forgiven while women aren't.
Quote:Adalind took Nick's powers to get her baby back from Viktor.
as an act of revenge. That is how Viktor sold it to Adalind. It was not to get Diana back it was to be able to see Diana. I wonder if Adalind has seen any kidnapping movies. Don't they always ask for proof of life.
(03-04-2017, 01:46 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]If Juliette was going to have babies with Nick, Kelly would still not be it. Under the spell everyone was saying nonsensical things it just so happened that with Eve, due to her falling for Nick, it hit close to home. She may have lingering feelings for Nick but she doesn't think Adalind stole her life, man and baby.

Many of the things Eve said she had said before as Juliette in season 4 but of course the spell was affecting her too.
(03-04-2017, 01:52 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2017, 01:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]. Adalind took Nicks powers for revenge but is forgiven.

Adalind took Nick's powers to get her baby back from Viktor.

(03-04-2017, 01:49 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]You think Juliette the hexenbiest would've wanted to raise Nick's kid borne of Adalind? The same kid she already tried to kill along with Adalind?

Many posters bring up they think Juliette should be raising Kelly and the only happy ending would be that so I do not think everyone sees that message.

Of course baby Kelly has nothing to do with any child Juliette would have had.
People want Juliette raising Kelly as a justice for Adalind's misdeeds. Forgetting that as Juliette she wanted him dead, as Eve, she has zero interest in him under a spell he's a commodity that should have been hers.
(03-04-2017, 01:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]So why is it there are so many comment's that say Juliette is the worse person on earth and constantly call for her head.

Exactly. I think that people just hate Julliete character/actress/face/... and because of that blaming her for everything. I was shocked when i realised that was common opinion. Maybe it's have something to do how people watch the show. I watched all seasons at once during one week and remember plot development pretty well.
(03-04-2017, 01:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Adalind took Nick's powers to get her baby back from Viktor.
as an act of revenge. That is how Viktor sold it to Adalind. It was not to get Diana back it was to be able to see Diana. I wonder if Adalind has seen any kidnapping movies. Don't they always ask for proof of life.
Adalind wanted to see her but hoped to get her back. Adalind was not interest in any revenge. She could done a lot to hurt Nick at his home but instead she left and went on a plane to Europe as fast as possible. She could have poisoned him just as easily as take his powers but she did not care about that. After Adalind lost her powers she avoided directly fighting Nick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44