Grimm Forum

Full Version: Injustice done to the Juliette's character in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(03-07-2017, 12:07 AM)bart Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean?

Read my comments. There is nothing in them about women wearing dresses. Where did you come up with that?
(03-05-2017, 03:52 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that could be it. I never thought much about Juliette’s or Trubel’s sexuality before, but when you brought up the possibility of Juliette pregnant by Meisner, I thought then that Eve and Trubel were a more likely pairing. wanted it that way and downplayed that aspect also.

This is interesting. I never thought of Juliette as gay. I actually wondered if she could be asexual. If Grimm can hypersexualize all of the characters, a character like Eve, who experiences no sexual attraction could occur as well, don't you think?
(03-07-2017, 07:34 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2017, 03:52 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that could be it. I never thought much about Juliette’s or Trubel’s sexuality before, but when you brought up the possibility of Juliette pregnant by Meisner, I thought then that Eve and Trubel were a more likely pairing. wanted it that way and downplayed that aspect also.

This is interesting. I never thought of Juliette as gay. I actually wondered if she could be asexual. If Grimm can hypersexualize all of the characters, a character like Eve, who experiences no sexual attraction could occur as well, don't you think?

Eve appeared to be asexual. I never gave her having some fling with Meisner or anyone else any consideration. The LMDs on AOS have more desires, sexually or otherwise, than Eve does or rather did.
Its funny if they start from the idea that Meisner never cared about Eve-sex-. The politics of HW could be not to maintain any intimate relationship with someone from work. In HW it could be dangerous..
That there has not been a kiss between Meisner and Eve does not mean gay. And if I were,I would not be offended.
Behavioral studies have been done on dogs and bitches. To the dogs they accept as playmates do not accept as bed mates.
(03-07-2017, 08:02 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]Eve appeared to be asexual. I never gave her having some fling with Meisner or anyone else any consideration. The LMDs on AOS have more desires, sexually or otherwise, than Eve does or rather did.

The only way the series could make her asexual is through the use of magic. I guess the bright to this is that even though she was forced to watch Nick and Adalind's relationship, it had no impact on her.

The dull side is that unlike the other characters, she didn't have a choice in any of it.
(03-08-2017, 05:56 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 08:02 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]Eve appeared to be asexual. I never gave her having some fling with Meisner or anyone else any consideration. The LMDs on AOS have more desires, sexually or otherwise, than Eve does or rather did.

The only way the series could make her asexual is through the use of magic. I guess the bright to this is that even though she was forced to watch Nick and Adalind's relationship, it had no impact on her.

The dull side is that unlike the other characters, she didn't have a choice in any of it.

IMO Eve is acting like she is making all the decisions this season what would have to happen to convince you of that.
Eve not being sexual I think is more the lack of opportunity then it is the lack of desire. Of all the times Adalind sleep with someone only the last two time with Nick has been for pleasure and not as a part of a job.
(03-08-2017, 06:16 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

IMO Eve is acting like she is making all the decisions this season what would have to happen to convince you of that.

Do you think she would have remained with the scoobies if she hadn't become Eve? I don't. That's what I mean. She would have made the decision to leave them for good.
(03-08-2017, 06:17 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Eve not being sexual I think is more the lack of opportunity then it is the lack of desire. Of all the times Adalind sleep with someone only the last two time with Nick has been for pleasure and not as a part of a job.

Nick and Adalind have been partners for months so IMO a lot more sleeping together than that. What does that have to do with Eve? Eve sees Hank and other men all the time.

(03-08-2017, 06:20 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 06:16 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you think she would have remained with the scoobies if she hadn't become Eve? I don't. That's what I mean. She would have made the decision to leave them for good.

I agree with you that I would have left the scoobies too. You are assuming Eve is the only character that has no free will yet Rosalee and Monroe have good reasons to leave too.
Quote:Nick and Adalind have been partners for months so IMO a lot more sleeping together than that. What does that have to do with Eve? Eve sees Hank and other men all the time.
The second time Nick and Adalind sleep together Adalind made the comment that it had been a while because they have been busy and she needed some alone time.
Eve would not sleep with Hank or Wu because he is Nicks partner. Juliette sleep with Sean because Nick was with Adalind who was with Sean. The same reason why Juliette sleep with Kenneth in their bed.

Quote:Do you think she would have remained with the scoobies if she hadn't become Eve? I don't. That's what I mean. She would have made the decision to leave them for good.
She would have left if they continued to not accept her. Juliette had left the scoobies long before she became Eve.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44