Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-08-2017, 10:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 10:38 PM)Mrtrick Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the idea that people would call both Nick and Sean "Dad", rubbing some people the wrong way? It's in no way dismissive of Diana's relationship with Sean. It just means she's also close to Nick. Which is a good and healthy thing.

Just relating this from my own side of the family, my brother married a lady who had two daughters. The younger daughter lived with him and his wife. One day his wife got the brilliant idea that her younger daughter should start referring to him as "Dad". This came up while my parents were visiting and my mother pointed out that he was not her dad. My brother agreed.

He's a great father figure, much better than some real fathers. He supported this young girl just as any father would. But he never considered himself her father. He was a father figure and she referred to him by his name. Both were fine with that arrangement. It was his wife who had the issue with it.

Diana was no toddler or infant when she came into Nick's life. She herself made it plain who she considered her father, and it was not Nick. He was lucky she didn't kill him for that little stunt. It's no stress on either of them if she continues to call him Nick and Sean "Dad". They can still be as close as they want. There's no law that says they can't.

(04-08-2017, 10:41 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 10:34 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: [ -> ]And I approved of the place JuliEve wound up, too. Everyone's happy... except the Juliette fans, but that's cool too.

Eve and Elizabeth Tulloch fans are happy that they were happy at the end of Grimm.
Since Elizabeth Tulloch and David G. had fun making Grimm that helped them fall in love and I am glad they are getting married.

(04-08-2017, 10:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just saying if something better came along, Adalind isn't going to pass it up to stay domestic whatever in a fome in the warehouse district.

Adalind turned down Sean already on screen multiple times and he has a lot more money than Nick.

Sean isn't a better deal than Nick. I'm saying if someone better came along with a royal background, I could see Adalind leaving Nick.

(04-08-2017, 08:38 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you irukandji, that is the question I had ask myself, too. It's so quiet around Adalind and that's scary.

You're welcome, Juliette. Thank you for the kind words. Here's another question to ponder. If Adalind and Nick were such a great and loving couple, why didn't they have more children?

(04-08-2017, 09:28 PM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 09:19 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The last I heard, Renard was Diana's dad, not Nick. So is Nick really with Adalind 20 years later?

irukandji, I really like that. And it's a good question : )

Thanks, Tara. As we're talking about Nick and Adalind, the great loving couple, I'll ask you this question as well. If they were so loving, why didn't they have more children?

I have try to think over it as neutral as possible. There are still a few optionen.

1 .) Adalind couldn't get any children after the Caesarean section.

2. ) Maybe both have think two children are enough.

3. ) If they are really a couple who loves each other there is nothing better then to add another tiny bundle to the family.
(04-08-2017, 11:28 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 10:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]As we're talking about Nick and Adalind, the great loving couple, I'll ask you this question as well. If they were so loving, why didn't they have more children?
How would anyone know if Adalind and Nick did or did not have more children? A younger child might not be a Grimm yet or old enough to do risky fighting.
It's possible they both could want another child if things settled down for them and Kelly was a little older. And Nick never got to experience Kelly's pregnancy and Adalind's previous pregnancies, one was initially unwanted and the second was fraught with danger. Having another child could bring them even closer, going through all the stages leading up to birth but not having another child doesn't diminish what they already have.
(04-08-2017, 11:28 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 10:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]As we're talking about Nick and Adalind, the great loving couple, I'll ask you this question as well. If they were so loving, why didn't they have more children?
How would anyone know if Adalind and Nick did or did not have more children? A younger child might not be a Grimm yet or old enough to do risky fighting.

Why should the children not be mentioned - if they have more children in the near future they would be mentioned since the series is now 20 years in the Future.
Just because a couple loves each other doesn't mean they are overcome by an urge to continually breed.
(04-08-2017, 11:35 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]Why should the children not be mentioned - if they have more children in the near future they would be mentioned since the series is now 20 years in the Future.

G&K only went into the future for 2 minutes. Why would young children be in a dangerous trailer or out hunting dangerous creatures?
(04-08-2017, 11:54 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Just because a couple loves each other doesn't mean they are overcome by an urge to continually breed.

Really? Wow...you know, that sort of saddens me if it is true.
Personally, I like to think that they did have more children. Didn't Nick say he wanted to have a lot of them? I can't remember that far back to be sure.
I like too.
One of story fanfic- not yet written- is Nick has numerous children of other woman "Wesen" with the approval of Adalind-only sex-. Survival matter and why do not want to disturb your partner.
I think it's a creepy to Imagination that's Nadalind will be still together for the next 20 years... Luckily in Grimm it's not always as it seems to be...
(04-08-2017, 11:31 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 10:57 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 10:38 PM)Mrtrick Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the idea that people would call both Nick and Sean "Dad", rubbing some people the wrong way? It's in no way dismissive of Diana's relationship with Sean. It just means she's also close to Nick. Which is a good and healthy thing.

Just relating this from my own side of the family, my brother married a lady who had two daughters. The younger daughter lived with him and his wife. One day his wife got the brilliant idea that her younger daughter should start referring to him as "Dad". This came up while my parents were visiting and my mother pointed out that he was not her dad. My brother agreed.

He's a great father figure, much better than some real fathers. He supported this young girl just as any father would. But he never considered himself her father. He was a father figure and she referred to him by his name. Both were fine with that arrangement. It was his wife who had the issue with it.

Diana was no toddler or infant when she came into Nick's life. She herself made it plain who she considered her father, and it was not Nick. He was lucky she didn't kill him for that little stunt. It's no stress on either of them if she continues to call him Nick and Sean "Dad". They can still be as close as they want. There's no law that says they can't.

(04-08-2017, 10:41 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 10:34 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: [ -> ]And I approved of the place JuliEve wound up, too. Everyone's happy... except the Juliette fans, but that's cool too.

Eve and Elizabeth Tulloch fans are happy that they were happy at the end of Grimm.
Since Elizabeth Tulloch and David G. had fun making Grimm that helped them fall in love and I am glad they are getting married.

(04-08-2017, 10:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just saying if something better came along, Adalind isn't going to pass it up to stay domestic whatever in a fome in the warehouse district.

Adalind turned down Sean already on screen multiple times and he has a lot more money than Nick.

Sean isn't a better deal than Nick. I'm saying if someone better came along with a royal background, I could see Adalind leaving Nick.

(04-08-2017, 08:38 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you irukandji, that is the question I had ask myself, too. It's so quiet around Adalind and that's scary.

You're welcome, Juliette. Thank you for the kind words. Here's another question to ponder. If Adalind and Nick were such a great and loving couple, why didn't they have more children?

(04-08-2017, 09:28 PM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 09:19 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The last I heard, Renard was Diana's dad, not Nick. So is Nick really with Adalind 20 years later?

irukandji, I really like that. And it's a good question : )

Thanks, Tara. As we're talking about Nick and Adalind, the great loving couple, I'll ask you this question as well. If they were so loving, why didn't they have more children?

I have try to think over it as neutral as possible. There are still a few optionen.

1 .) Adalind couldn't get any children after the Caesarean section.

2. ) Maybe both have think two children are enough.

3. ) If they are really a couple who loves each other there is nothing better then to add another tiny bundle to the family.

I say the same reason Kelly (mom) didn't have any more kids it's hard to protect one kid from people coming after you let along 2-3 kids to protect. Nick and adalind had Kelly (baby ) grimm Than Diana hexenbiest I think that was a lot on there plate

(04-08-2017, 10:27 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 10:25 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Let me pose a theoretical question. Suppose in the next year or so, a prince from another royal family comes to Portland, sees Adalind walking down the street and likes what he sees. He offers her and her children safe haven and lots of money. Most importantly, this royal prince offers her her own home, something she has never had. Now Adalind's still young and can have children. She loves being with the royals. I'd bet money that she'd betray Nick over that because the prince is offering her something that she has never had and that is her own home.

Adalind has no problem living with little money that is what we are seeing in the show for years.

Adalind "loved" being tortured and threatened for years by the royals.

Adalind could care less what nick has she fell in love with him she had the chance to be with Sean when black claw was going to take over and they were going to be bigger than the royals she didn't want it she wanted to be with nick