Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-06-2017, 05:15 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]That has been brought up plenty of times. Some of us have just asked for Renard to stop receiving a free pass for it. They should share the blame and not have it pinned all on Adalind because that's not what happened.

Besides, you included the key word in your statement. Betrayal. Adalind trying to kill Marie wasn't a betrayal. Juliette setting up Kelly was a betrayal. The context is missing from this statement. Adalind gets blame for that but she would've absolutely been torn apart had there been a season 7 and she setup someone in Nick's family. That would've been a betrayal since she was together with Nick and no longer his enemy. We have had several discussions on about betrayal stinging more. A terrible action from someone was one of the gang and Nick's girlfriend, like Juliette, will always be looked at more negatively.

Imagine if Monroe's mother had been killed. We then find out Rosalee setup for something horrible to happen to her because she was pissed at Monroe. How well do you think that would go over? It would set this forum on fire.

You've just proven my point that Juliette and Adalind are not being blamed equally.
And that is exactly what makes me so angry. Hardly anyone believes that Juliette did not know it. Some insist that she knew it. But I believe her that she had no idea, that that will happen to Kelly.

But I also belong to the people who believe that Adalind has raped her "present" boyfriend ...
(04-06-2017, 05:21 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2017, 05:15 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]That has been brought up plenty of times. Some of us have just asked for Renard to stop receiving a free pass for it. They should share the blame and not have it pinned all on Adalind because that's not what happened.

Besides, you included the key word in your statement. Betrayal. Adalind trying to kill Marie wasn't a betrayal. Juliette setting up Kelly was a betrayal. The context is missing from this statement. Adalind gets blame for that but she would've absolutely been torn apart had there been a season 7 and she setup someone in Nick's family. That would've been a betrayal since she was together with Nick and no longer his enemy. We have had several discussions on about betrayal stinging more. A terrible action from someone was one of the gang and Nick's girlfriend, like Juliette, will always be looked at more negatively.

Imagine if Monroe's mother had been killed. We then find out Rosalee setup for something horrible to happen to her because she was pissed at Monroe. How well do you think that would go over? It would set this forum on fire.

You've just proven my point that Juliette and Adalind are not being blamed equally.

irukandji, I fully agree with you again.
(04-06-2017, 05:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Kenneth killed Kelly, yet Juliette continues to be blamed.

Sean was the mastermind and the money behind Marie's death and had Adalind had not work for him he would hired someone else who likely would have killed her much faster yet you still blame Adalind more than Sean. Legally Sean is more at fault as the leader.

Juliette sent a email telling Kelly and baby Diana to go into great danger and yes Diana could have died and Juliette ran down the stairs when Kelly was killed because she thought Diana was killed or hurt too. Juliette gave detailed information about the neighbors in a group of men with weapons that she knew was at least would be used to invade their homes and possibly risk their death. The vast majority of Grimm views blame both women for their mistakes just like their actresses and the writers.
(04-06-2017, 05:15 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, how would saying this to Juliette ingratiate herself to Nick? How would taunting his girlfriend be some underlying plan for her to get into Nick's good graces?

Adalind didn't even have to speak. Her presence was a taunt to Juliette and she knew it. You yourself said Adalind was desperate. I assume, being as desperate as you claim she is, that she's going to do anything to get what she wants. That could include softening her demeanor and acting the poor pitiful pregnant lady. She wanted to be in Nick's good graces. That is what she got. That's ingratiating herself to him.
(04-06-2017, 05:21 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

You're right because some people have blamed Adalind for every negative thing that has happened since the beginning of the show. Including the things done by Juliette. You do know that has been stated frequently throughout this thread.

There's also the case of you misrepresenting what people have said. You said that some posters weren't concerned with Adalind murdering Marie. That's not true in the slightest. And let's stop ignoring the context of Juliette and Adalind's relationship to Nick at the time these events happened because it does matter.
(04-06-2017, 05:30 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind didn't even have to speak. Her presence was a taunt to Juliette and she knew it. You yourself said Adalind was desperate. I assume, being as desperate as you claim she is, that she's going to do anything to get what she wants. What she wants is to be in Nick's good graces. That is what she got.

When the biest fight happen Adalind wanted to take Juliette to get her daughter back and no way did she care about Nick's opinion.
(04-06-2017, 05:29 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2017, 05:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Kenneth killed Kelly, yet Juliette continues to be blamed.

The vast majority of Grimm views blame both women for their mistakes just like their actresses and the writers.

Really? How much outrage have you read about Adalind poisoning Juliette? Sean wasn't involved in that one, that was all Adalind.
So why should she take now Nick's opinion seriously? Everything seems to be as facade. And of course be the mommy of the grimms baby brings a lot of privileges.
(04-06-2017, 05:33 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2017, 05:30 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind didn't even have to speak. Her presence was a taunt to Juliette and she knew it. You yourself said Adalind was desperate. I assume, being as desperate as you claim she is, that she's going to do anything to get what she wants. What she wants is to be in Nick's good graces. That is what she got.

When the biest fight happen Adalind wanted to take Juliette to get her daughter back and no way did she care about Nick's opinion.

I'm talking about the police station scene. Adalind knew her very presence was a taunt to Juliette. Adalind also knew that by softening herself up and acting the poor, helpless pregnant lady, that would get her much farther then confronting Juliette.