Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sure thing, Nick is voluntary in a "supposedly" relationship with the woman who destroyed the woman's life who was his great love just because he has a child with the woman who did all the things. He must be under a love spell or something like that. He maybe doesn't reject getting Kelly but it's just wrong to be in relationship with Adalind!

And no I don't buy it. That Nick loves Adalind. Nadalind is just simply wrong.
(04-05-2017, 01:04 PM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing, Nick is voluntary in a "supposedly" relationship with the woman who destroyed the woman's life who was his great love just because he has a child with the woman who did all the things. He must be under a love spell or something like that. He maybe doesn't reject getting Kelly but it's just wrong to be in relationship with Adalind!

Stop blaming Adalind for Juilettes actions. It is just plain dumb. Nick and Juilette aren't together because of decisions Juilette made not decisions Adalind made. Adalind didn't destroy Juilette's life. Juilette destroyed her own life based on stupid decisions she did.

Nick loves Adalind because he said he loves her rather you like it or not. Nick is under a spell though, it is called Love.
No that's not true, if Adalind would not make it Juliette and Nick would still be together.

So yes, I blame Adalind for all that!
And I blame them both for everything Juliette has done. Both are to blame not only Juliette! And I like both if Juliette or Adalind but I say if Adalind wouldn't have done it nothing of it would have ever happen. But its my opinion.

And No I don't think that is love between Nick and Adalind. He said it, yes that he loves her, but you could have see it on his face it wasn't beliefable.
(04-05-2017, 01:42 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]And I blame them both for everything Juliette has done. Both are to blame not only Juliette! And I like both if Juliette or Adalind but I say if Adalind wouldn't have done it nothing of it would have ever happen. But its my opinion.

And No I don't think that is love between Nick and Adalind. He said it, yes that he loves her, but you could have see it on his face it wasn't beliefable.

LOL... Juliette, this thread just makes me laugh at the way folks interpret a tv show from their perspective/desires/wants. Nick wasn't the sleep around kind of guy. I count two partners: J and A. when he fell out of love with HexenEtte, Adalind became is love. He said, he acted like and he became monogamous with A. Sorry that folks didn't like that, but it's clearly what happened, IMHO.
(04-05-2017, 01:04 PM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing, Nick is voluntary in a "supposedly" relationship with the woman who destroyed the woman's life who was his great love just because he has a child with the woman who did all the things. He must be under a love spell or something like that. He maybe doesn't reject getting Kelly but it's just wrong to be in relationship with Adalind!

ohhh yehhh, hot recent convo here. Never added my thoughts or comments in this thread so yeh, time I added alittle to the community here.

The question as titled - Did Adalind raped Nick?
my answer would be "Hell No!" with a smile and wink Wink

As for Adalind to blame for Juliette's actions and her life with Nick is rediculous too. Juliette had 7 years to be with Nick but both never felt right to be together. Thats just the simple answer. A fact that many till now seem to deny or fail to see.
Adalind was simply an excuse for Juliette to use as blame for her horrible actions when she turned hexenbiest or earlier happenings. Then she used the scoobies as an excuse too, that was not enough, she decided to blame the whole world. She still hung around them even when emotions started pouring in as Eve. She still called them friends and realised she could not blame them but blame herself only, that she feared or fears to dwell back into the horrible past she created.
She confesses to being happy to be a hexen and only now does she have a purpose in life because in her past life she seemed to be the weak link, obselete with no purpose at all.
If anything, she is very glad she is who she is now and understands she never had true love feelings for Nick and ofcourse will never want to go back to who she was. As a result, the fights in the past between Nick and Adalind was a blessing from heaven for Juliette. Her simple problem was she could never control her emotions as juliette and Eve always hated herself back then and never wants Juliette back again.
The reality finally dawned on Juliette/Eve on who she was, what she really wanted and her purpose in this world.
So yeh, Juliette always had a choice or number of choices to make. No one ever controlled her choices but her alone. It was just simple for her to find blame on someone or the world because she could never put her emotions in check.
Juliette may have become a hexenbiest because of Adalind (not directly) by making Nick a grimm again but Adalind never forced her. She was all the way in mainland Europe to care what happened to Nick or Juliette. She didn't even think it was possible for Nick to become a grimm again. Juliette made her choice to help Nick even though deep down she didn’t want him to become one again. And when Nick couldn't give her what she wanted, she over reacted and did a lot of bad things. She made the choice to burn the trailer, tried to use Nick to kill Monroe, she was an accomplice in the murder an of her neighbours and Kelly's beheading, kidnapping Diana yet again. Juliette did that all on her own. She pissed all over her relationship with Nick and almost killed him, had it not been for Trubel showing up in the nick of time, excuse the pun.

The only reason Nick was without his powers was because of a decision he made and a decision Juliette and the scoobies supported when they stole Adalind's baby and then they lied to her when she asked them to help her find Diana. It's Nick and the scoobies that sent Adalind to Viktor, who then told her to steal Nick powers because Nick had originally killed her hexenbiest and that had given her the tools she needed to strip Nick of his grimm sight. Because Nick lied to her, she was desperate to be reunited with her baby. Not every bad thing that ever happened to Juliette is entirely Adalind's fault. Please distribute the guilt accordingly to Nick as well as Juliette, not just Adalind alone.

Nick is a grown man capable of making up his own mind, if he says he loves Adalind, that's on him. You don't have to believe it but that doesn't mean he's lying or incapable of knowing his own mind/heart if it's Adalind he wants. IMO, he loves her and in the beginning it scared him to admit for any number of reasons that no longer mattered when they were facing possible death. 20 years later they are still together, having raised the next generation of a grimm and a hexenbiest in the kids. I think they are fit better together than he and Juliette ever could. He's evolved over the years, I can't see the Nick from six years ago with Adalind but then again, she's also changed. They both made the conscious decision to pursue a relationship beyond parenting Kelly and they are both happy, I cannot dispute that. I prefer Nick with Adalind as I have never bought or enjoyed his relationship with Juliette, not once.

And similarly to how others feel whatever is between Nick and Adalind isn't "real" love despite him saying it (even Eve realised weeks ago) and doing whatever he could to get her back (willing to make hell on earth for her) I felt Juliette just didn't love him, not the real Nick even though she said it regularly and did things for him however begrudgingly.

It's okay to see things differently but let's not pretend Juliette is innocent in any way. She was a victim but she's not innocent and certainly victimised others that caused her no harm, all because she was angry at Nick for not turning his back on a pregnant Adalind.
Nick should have never taken Adalind in but placed her in protective custody. That would have shown respect for Juliette and Adalind.
He sort of did when he sent her to Bud. She stayed there until Kelly's birth.
(04-05-2017, 02:22 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]He sort of did when he sent her to Bud. She stayed there until Kelly's birth.

Nick acted very, very poorly at that day. He took Adalind's part in front of Juliette instead of rationally and intelligently trying to resolve the situation.