Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TVLINE | But as we see in the flashforward, we see that Diana and Kelly are carrying on the Grimm work, and they mention that Adalind and Nick — as well as the triplets — are involved. What can you tell me about how everyone else ended up?
KOUF | They’re all just one big, happy family, fighting evil together.
GREENWALT |They’re all fighting the good fight, in one way or the other. Trubel’s definitely out there. She’s “have sword, will travel” for sure.

I always thought the Dad Diana mentioned was Nick and for me, the quote above proved it because if G&K meant Sean as Dad, wouldn't they have corrected the interviewer and just say no, Adalind and Sean were mentioned, not Adalind and Nick? That's my take on it at least, everyone has their own interpretation.
(04-18-2017, 08:35 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2017, 08:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2017, 07:51 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2017, 07:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Diana never called Nick, "Dad". Sean is her Dad and is part of the big happy family. My speculation is that she was speaking of Sean when she said, "Mom and Dad are waiting".

Mary: I believe dad meant both dads so it would made sense to Kelly. Do you believe that Diana's dad only meant Sean? Do you believe that Kelly would have called Sean dad and that is why dad only means Sean? The idea here is to find evidence that Nick has not been part of Kelly's life the last 20 years.

I believe when Diana was talking about "Dad", she was referring to her dad, Sean.

I'm not sure I get the rest of the post about Nick not being part of Kelly's life for the past 20 years. Can you explain?

Some posters are suggesting that Sean is dad because Kelly was raised by Sean. These posters do not agree that Nick lived with his family for the last 20 years.

I'm not one of them. Diana went and got the stick out. That tells me Nick is alive and well and close by.

But on another note, your excellent point gave me another idea. I don't believe Kelly would like Diana calling Nick, "Dad" anymore than she'd like Kelly calling Sean, "Dad".
If Diana didn't end up seeing Nick as her "other dad," it would be her choice and not his...

From 613:

Kelly
If you do this, you will sacrifice the world to endless pain and suffering.
The world you saw in the Other Place.

Nick
I want my friends back.
I want Adalind and Diana.
I want my son!
No worry on that end. Diana would never refer to Nick as her other dad.
Everyone has a different viewpoint and interpretation of it. And that's okay. I don't belief that Diana is calling Nick, Dad. Even as Diana was younger, she was referring to her father - Sean - so why should she call Nick like that?
(04-18-2017, 08:56 PM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone has a different viewpoint and interpretation of it. And that's okay. I don't belief that Diana is calling Nick, Dad. Even as Diana was younger, she was referring to her father - Sean - so why should she call Nick like that?

Do you believe that Nick was active in his son's life and Diana's life for the last 20 years?
(04-18-2017, 08:45 PM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]TVLINE | But as we see in the flashforward, we see that Diana and Kelly are carrying on the Grimm work, and they mention that Adalind and Nick — as well as the triplets — are involved. What can you tell me about how everyone else ended up?
GREENWALT |They’re all fighting the good fight, in one way or the other. Trubel’s definitely out there. She’s “have sword, will travel” for sure.

I always thought the Dad Diana mentioned was Nick and for me, the quote above proved it because if G&K meant Sean as Dad, wouldn't they have corrected the interviewer and just say no, Adalind and Sean were mentioned, not Adalind and Nick? That's my take on it at least, everyone has their own interpretation.

Why would they have to? We saw Diana get the stick, it was obvious to me she was getting it for Nick. If you really want to get technical, Kelly didn't refer to Nick in the personal journal as "our father" or "our dad". He said Nick was "his father".
(04-18-2017, 08:56 PM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone has a different viewpoint and interpretation of it. And that's okay. I don't belief that Diana is calling Nick, Dad. Even as Diana was younger, she was referring to her father - Sean - so why should she call Nick like that?

To answer your question, I think it's possible because it's been 20 years and relationships change as time goes on. She may not have been close to Nick as a child but that doesn't guarantee she wouldn't as she got older. Nick and Adalind are still together 20 years later and it's plausible that Diana thought of him as another dad.

(04-18-2017, 09:04 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2017, 08:45 PM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]TVLINE | But as we see in the flashforward, we see that Diana and Kelly are carrying on the Grimm work, and they mention that Adalind and Nick — as well as the triplets — are involved. What can you tell me about how everyone else ended up?

Why would they have to? We saw Diana get the stick, it was obvious to me she was getting it for Nick. If you really want to get technical, Kelly didn't refer to Nick in the personal journal as "our father" or "our dad". He said Nick was "his father".

Yes, but it wasn't him and Diana writing in the journal. It was just Kelly writing an entry so why would he put our?
(04-18-2017, 09:11 PM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]

To answer your question, I think it's possible because it's been 20 years and relationships change as time goes on. She may not have been close to Nick as a child but that doesn't guarantee she wouldn't as she got older. Nick and Adalind are still together 20 years later and it's plausible that Diana thought of him as another dad.

Yes, but it wasn't him and Diana writing in the journal. It was just Kelly writing an entry so why would he put our?
Those books are for Grimms and their Grimm descendents Kelly could only write "my father" because Nick doesn't have any other child that is an actual Grimm besides him. When future generations look at that genealogy book they will only see Kelly's name under Nick Burkhardt. Nick working with other people has never meant Monroe, Hank, Rosalee and now the triplets and Diana get a say in journal entries. A journal entry doesn't negate an actual relationship so it's not like Diana takes it personally that she's been left out of this particular story which was about Grimms and the power of their blood, not familial ties through marriage or something similar.
(04-18-2017, 09:36 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2017, 09:11 PM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]

Those books are for Grimms and their Grimm descendents Kelly could only write "my father" because Nick doesn't have any other child that is an actual Grimm besides him. When future generations look at that genealogy book they will only see Kelly's name under Nick Burkhardt. Nick working with other people has never meant Monroe, Hank, Rosalee and now the triplets and Diana get a say in journal entries. A journal entry doesn't negate an actual relationship so it's not like Diana takes it personally that she's been left out of this particular story which was about Grimms and the power of their blood, not familial ties through marriage or something similar.

Nick and Adalind could have a younger child that is a Grimm we do not see. Nick's mom was a Grimm at 10 years old yet did not go out on the hunt until she was 18 years old.