Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-06-2017, 04:51 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You need to go back further than that. It was Adalind who killed Marie. But to make sure Adalind came out all right, Nick was not even a teeny bit impacted by his aunt's death. Yet when Kelly was killed, all of the sudden Nick's on a rampage. Even back then there was a major bias in the story.

Maria body gave out to due stress from the attack by the fake priest hired by both Sean and Adalind and her very advanced cancer. Nick never blamed Sean for anything for more than one show until season 5 and the BC arch.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_Kessler
Just as Monroe left, a man dressed as a priest entered Marie's room and attacked her, but she fought back. Nick arrived in time to see Marie kill the fake priest with the knife she always carried, but her body gave out from the stress, and she died in Nick's arms.
You can soften it up any way you like, Mary. The fact of the matter is, Adalind's responsible for Marie's death. Nick never gathered the scoobies together and rampaged after her that night. Even when she attacked his partner, he still never rampaged after her. He didn't even rage after her when she poisoned Juliette.

Yet Juliette, who becomes a hexenbiest because of him and gets some revenge on his weirdness toward her by betraying Kelly, is all of the sudden the one he's out to get? Then he hooks up with Adalind simply because she's sporting his child?

If that isn't a biased, slanted story, I don't know what is.
(04-06-2017, 05:16 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You can soften it up any way you like, Mary. The fact of the matter is, Adalind's responsible for Marie's death. Nick never gathered the scoobies together and rampaged after her that night. Even when she attacked his partner, he still never rampaged after her. He didn't even rage after her when she poisoned Juliette.

Yet Juliette, who becomes a hexenbiest and gets some revenge on him by betraying Kelly, is all of the sudden the one he's out to get?

You can soften it up any way you like, Irukandji. The fact of the matter is, Sean's is %100 responsible for Marie's death and Hank's coma too. Nick thought that was fine once Sean gave him the key. Nick took Adalind's powers, Adalind's first baby with Sean and Sean assisted Juliette in trying to kill Adalind. All that time, Nick supported Sean %100.
(04-06-2017, 05:22 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2017, 05:16 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You can soften it up any way you like, Mary. The fact of the matter is, Adalind's responsible for Marie's death. Nick never gathered the scoobies together and rampaged after her that night. Even when she attacked his partner, he still never rampaged after her. He didn't even rage after her when she poisoned Juliette.

Yet Juliette, who becomes a hexenbiest and gets some revenge on him by betraying Kelly, is all of the sudden the one he's out to get?

You can soften it up any way you like, Irukandji. The fact of the matter is, Sean's is %100 responsible for Marie's death and Hank's coma too. Nick thought that was fine once Sean gave him the key. Nick took Adalind's powers, Adalind's first baby with Sean and Sean assisted Juliette in trying to kill Adalind. All that time, Nick supported Sean %100.

Where did I say Sean was innocent?
(04-05-2017, 04:06 PM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2017, 03:59 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]He's supposed to be protecting everyone in the police station who's at risk, even Juliette herself. Instead he suddenly got tunnel vision and focused on Adalind.

Ahhh, but you forget....he was protecting someone, the most innocent person there, the most vunerable, the one who could never defend himself there....his child and that was priority. So yes standing in between Adalind and Juliette was best bet scenerio, making Juliette understand no harm will come to this child, his child, and I will give him kudos any time of the day for that.
He for certain did not fail, for he did not fail his flesh and blood, his son. He protected him like any father would do.
Every other person in that station could defend themselves one way or the other but not an un-born child.
Well said Purity. N G
(04-06-2017, 05:23 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Where did I say Sean was innocent?

Where are all the threads blaming Sean for his actions with his get out of free card?

Both Nick and Sean attacked and hurt Adalind. Later Juliette, after she helped Ken with setting the stage for Kelly's murder, gave Diana to the king. Nick and the scooby gang went after Juliette and Diana who were together. Once they lost Diana Nick stopped going after Juliette and went home instead she attacked Nick when she could have been in Europe. Trubel saved Nick's life. After that Nick never went after Juliette/Eve again. IMO both Juliette and Adalind were equally treated poorly by both men.
The problem Nick has with Juliette / Eve is guilt. It is not that she is a hexenbiest. It is her being a hexenbiest reminds him of what happened. All the way to the end their conversations have been about regret. Eve has been constantly trying to get Nick to not feel guilty about Juliette losing the life she had.
First of all, why not start a thread about the blame on Sean? Second, to blame Sean for it all is like blaming Juliette's hexenbiest for it all. Adalind was just as guilty just as Juliette was just as guilty.

But that wasn't my point. Looking back from day 1 until the end, the story has been biased toward Adalind.
(04-06-2017, 05:55 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The problem Nick has with Juliette / Eve is guilt. It is not that she is a hexenbiest. It is her being a hexenbiest reminds him of what happened. All the way to the end their conversations have been about regret. Eve has been constantly trying to get Nick to not feel guilty about Juliette losing the life she had.

I think you got the issue for Nick's relationship with Eve/Juliette completely right. Nick blames himself for all the things that happen.

(04-06-2017, 05:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]But that wasn't my point. Looking back from day 1 until the end, the story has been biased toward Adalind.

Season 1 and 2 was correctly very biased against Adalind. It was season 3 where things started to even out a little after the kiddnapping of Diana and Juilette's anger at Nick for sleeping with Adalind the day of the Rosalee's and Monroe's wedding. Adalind still got %95 of the blame but some blame when to Juliette and the scoodies for some poor decisions. I was not until the end of season 4 where Nick saw the two women having a lot in common and in both cases was not going after either women.
(04-06-2017, 05:38 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Where are all the threads blaming Sean for his actions with his get out of free card?
Hi Mary,
Here is an old thread that blames Sleazy Sean for his vile actions:
http://grimmforum.com/forum/Thread-Renar...nd-Revenge
I continue to believe:
Quote:He has never shown any remorse to Nick any of his vile acts.
Even Evil Eve told Nick she regretted what Juliette did. I suppose a corpse is just not capable of taking responsibility for what she did. But Sleazy Sean never made any attempt to reconcile with Nick. There is no get out free card for Royal Prince Sean Renard, only infamy.
Quote:Infamy - noun
the state of being well known for some bad quality or deed.
"a day that will live in infamy"
synonyms: notoriety, disrepute, ill fame, disgrace, discredit, shame, dishonor, ignominy, scandal, censure, blame, disapprobation, condemnation
N G