Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-31-2017, 02:15 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The King was in charge of the Royal family and he had to approve of going after Sean and his mother. Second season Grimm we see the royal family sent assassins to kill both Sean and Nick his Grimm. The is no reason to believe the royals ever stopped trying to kill Sean as an adult.
Like any monarchy the queen has power. If she wants someone dead then that becomes the goal unless the King says otherwise. She does not have to get his OK.
The royal family sent people after Sean because of the Keys. Not because of the queen hatred for the kings mistress.

We agree then the King approved of trying to kill Sean and his mother because it went on for many years. The Royals had no idea whether the keys were important. The king sent people to kill Sean because he did not care about his son and was looking for an excuse to kill him.

You do not have to be wesen to be evil in Grimm.
Quote:We agree then the King approved of trying to kill Sean and his mother because it went on for many years. The Royals had no idea whether the keys were important. The king sent people to kill Sean because he did not care about his son and was looking for an excuse to kill him.

You do not have to be wesen to be evil in Grimm.
I did not say he approved. I said he did not object. Two different things. The Royals could not have been looking for Sean to long. Considering he had to go to school then college. Enroll in the police academy and move up through the ranks. That would take time. Time where he had to stay in one place. They could have found him if they where still looking for him he was not hiding.

They actually knew where he was when he was working with Adalind to get the keys. It was not until he turned on them. That was when the sent his cousin after him. The Royals do not like to be told no. Killing his cousin sent a message to leave him alone.
Frederick wasn't above killing Sean if it got him Diana. Adalind would be dead the second she proved worthless, that is a fact. There's very little loyalty with the royals. Adalind only stayed with them as long as she believed they'd help her get Diana back so she and Viktor used one another. The second the situation changes, she realised that would never happen, she ran to protect her second baby. On the show, the royals practically sent a deranged Juliette after her, so even without Hexenette, Adalind was still in danger from the royals. Nothing about her situation changes other than how quickly the royals repay someone they feel has betrayed them. Adalind was on borrowed time, that is a fact and how much more if they can't convince Nick he's the father.

Nick didn't care one whit about Adalind at this stage but threats to a child that had the 50% chance of being his, he'd have to act somehow and still Adalind's safety would be severely compromised. If Nick didn't contact his mother, Adalind was dead. Nick wasn't a grimm anymore so he really couldn't do anything against the royals if they decided to kill the "dead weight" that was Adalind. The only person Adalind could rely on at this stage is herself, to get herself out of the grave without losing yet another baby.

If Adalind survives and Nick proves paternity, there's the matter of Kelly finding out she is a grandmother to the child related to the one she's already kidnapped. Can she truly stay away knowing the baby is in danger from the royals? Her son isn't a grimm anymore, there's little he can do to protect the baby, Kelly can finally reunite mother and daughter by renegotiating to bring Adalind along for her protection as much as for her future grandson. Nick could take comfort knowing his son is safe. He doesn't need to deal with Adalind's imposing presence in his life, personal and other wise. He and Juliette could carry on living their lives without anymore chaotic problems and consequences. But then can Nick truly be happy being away from his son? Nick has deep seeded abandonment issues, unlike Kelly, I don't see him purposefully keeping his son at a distance.
(03-31-2017, 02:55 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]But then can Nick truly be happy being away from his son? Nick has deep seeded abandonment issues, unlike Kelly, I don't see him purposefully keeping his son at a distance.

I think mama Kelly would keep both kids together until Kelly reached school age or/and due to fast aging Diana would have been old enough to take care of herself. She would have returned Kelly to her son to raise if Adalind was still out of the picture.
(03-30-2017, 09:21 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, the baby was not at fault for anything. Nick should been open at that time which likely would have ended his relationship with Juliette.

No one ever said the baby was at fault. I'm just saying there's a lot of baggage between point A (maiming and killing) to point B (baby Kelly).

If Nick had it all to do over again, I can't imagine he would relive all of those events so he can have a baby out of it.
(03-31-2017, 04:35 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]If Nick had it all to do over again, I can't imagine he would relive all of those events so he can have a baby out of it.

I think he actually would do it all again to still have son. It's a completely illogical, not the smartest thing to do but that's how it is when your a parent.
(03-31-2017, 05:09 AM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2017, 04:35 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]If Nick had it all to do over again, I can't imagine he would relive all of those events so he can have a baby out of it.

I think he actually would do it all again to still have son. It's a completely illogical, not the smartest thing to do but that's how it is when your a parent.

That's not a parent. That's a pig. Now everything has changed. Nick is doing it all for himself, including burdening Adalind with an unwanted pregnancy.
Quote:If Adalind survives and Nick proves paternity, there's the matter of Kelly finding out she is a grandmother to the child related to the one she's already kidnapped. Can she truly stay away knowing the baby is in danger from the royals? Her son isn't a grimm anymore, there's little he can do to protect the baby, Kelly can finally reunite mother and daughter by renegotiating to bring Adalind along for her protection as much as for her future grandson. Nick could take comfort knowing his son is safe. He doesn't need to deal with Adalind's imposing presence in his life, personal and other wise. He and Juliette could carry on living their lives without anymore chaotic problems and consequences. But then can Nick truly be happy being away from his son? Nick has deep seeded abandonment issues, unlike Kelly, I don't see him purposefully keeping his son at a distance.

The possibilities in your scenario existed in S3 with Diana. Kelly could have followed through with the original plan and taken Adalind and Diana into hiding. She didn’t because she only wanted the powerful baby. So I don’t see Kelly having any qualms over taking a second baby from Adalind, whether her grandchild or not. If grimless Nick and human Juliette were together, they wouldn’t have concerned themselves with Adalind’s wellbeing once the child was born. If anything, I think Kelly would realize her mistake in letting Adalind live the first time and take care of that oversight before leaving Portland.
(03-31-2017, 02:55 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]Frederick wasn't above killing Sean if it got him Diana. Adalind would be dead the second she proved worthless, that is a fact. There's very little loyalty with the royals. Adalind only stayed with them as long as she believed they'd help her get Diana back so she and Viktor used one another. The second the situation changes, she realised that would never happen, she ran to protect her second baby. On the show, the royals practically sent a deranged Juliette after her, so even without Hexenette, Adalind was still in danger from the royals. Nothing about her situation changes other than how quickly the royals repay someone they feel has betrayed them. Adalind was on borrowed time, that is a fact and how much more if they can't convince Nick he's the father.

Nick didn't care one whit about Adalind at this stage but threats to a child that had the 50% chance of being his, he'd have to act somehow and still Adalind's safety would be severely compromised. If Nick didn't contact his mother, Adalind was dead. Nick wasn't a grimm anymore so he really couldn't do anything against the royals if they decided to kill the "dead weight" that was Adalind. The only person Adalind could rely on at this stage is herself, to get herself out of the grave without losing yet another baby.

If Adalind survives and Nick proves paternity, there's the matter of Kelly finding out she is a grandmother to the child related to the one she's already kidnapped. Can she truly stay away knowing the baby is in danger from the royals? Her son isn't a grimm anymore, there's little he can do to protect the baby, Kelly can finally reunite mother and daughter by renegotiating to bring Adalind along for her protection as much as for her future grandson. Nick could take comfort knowing his son is safe. He doesn't need to deal with Adalind's imposing presence in his life, personal and other wise. He and Juliette could carry on living their lives without anymore chaotic problems and consequences. But then can Nick truly be happy being away from his son? Nick has deep seeded abandonment issues, unlike Kelly, I don't see him purposefully keeping his son at a distance.

Also, if you go with this scenario Adalind would want Nick to be a grimm to protect her and the baby. She could reverse the spell and turn Nick back into a grimm.
(03-31-2017, 05:13 AM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2017, 02:55 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]Frederick wasn't above killing Sean if it got him Diana. Adalind would be dead the second she proved worthless, that is a fact. There's very little loyalty with the royals. Adalind only stayed with them as long as she believed they'd help her get Diana back so she and Viktor used one another. The second the situation changes, she realised that would never happen, she ran to protect her second baby. On the show, the royals practically sent a deranged Juliette after her, so even without Hexenette, Adalind was still in danger from the royals. Nothing about her situation changes other than how quickly the royals repay someone they feel has betrayed them. Adalind was on borrowed time, that is a fact and how much more if they can't convince Nick he's the father.

Also, if you go with this scenario Adalind would want Nick to be a grimm to protect her and the baby. She could reverse the spell and turn Nick back into a grimm.
I did think about this but I don't think he'd ever do it, not while he was still with Juliette. This would likely break his already tenuous relationship with Juliette. This would be like openly cheating on her and Juliette would never accept it. She was already struggling with him becoming a grimm again, now you want to add Nick purposefully sleeping with Adalind to become the very thing she was increasing disdainful towards..... It would certainly test their relationship beyond breaking point without killing anyone. I don't think they would survive for long after this.