Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-07-2017, 11:40 AM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]To be complete honest, Adalind was going after Nick, he was always her intended target. Juliette, Hank, and even poor Wu were just people she used as ways to hurt him. Which was totally and completely wrong. Adalind never went after Juliette just so she could steal Nick from her though.

The previous arguments indicated Adalind showed up simply to obtain protection from Nick. What kind of protection do you think Adalind as seeking?
I somehow like Adalind. Don't get me wrong but I have a grudge as well towards her since Juliettte is from the start on of my favorite and I always liked Nickliette. I don't say I hate Adalind but I for myself favorite Juliette. And I can't get friends with Nadalind.
(04-07-2017, 11:42 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2017, 11:40 AM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]To be complete honest, Adalind was going after Nick, he was always her intended target. Juliette, Hank, and even poor Wu were just people she used as ways to hurt him. Which was totally and completely wrong. Adalind never went after Juliette just so she could steal Nick from her though.

The previous arguments indicated Adalind showed up simply to obtain protection from Nick. What kind of protection do you think Adalind as seeking?

I think @Circe27 is talking about late season 1 and 2 where Adalind was seeking revenge on Nick for taking her powers and hurt Juliette, Hank and Sean.
(04-07-2017, 11:55 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

I think @Circe27 is talking about late season 1 and 2 where Adalind was seeking revenge on Nick for taking her powers and hurt Juliette, Hank and Sean.

I know, but I am curious as to what kind of protection Adalind was seeking from Nick. Does that make sense?

Protection to keep her and her baby safe from Juliette. Juliette already attempted to kill Adalind once and Kenneth told Adalind he wanted to use her pregnancy to get Juliette to help him lure Kelly out. Also, I know it was questioned why Adalind went to the police station to tell Nick. Kenneth told Adalind Juliette was in jail at that time. Adalind went to the police station immediately afterwards talking to Kenneth because she thought she would be safer to tell him while Juliette was in jail. She didn't know Kenneth would bail Juliette out and she was running out of time.
(04-07-2017, 12:07 PM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]

Protection to keep her and her baby safe from Juliette. Juliette already attempted to kill Adalind once and Kenneth told Adalind he wanted to use her pregnancy to get Juliette to help him lure Kelly out. Also, I know it was questioned why Adalind went to the police station to tell Nick. Kenneth told Adalind Juliette was in jail at that time. Adalind went to the police station immediately afterwards talking to Kenneth because she thought she would be safer to tell him while Juliette was in jail. She didn't know Kenneth would bail Juliette out and she was running out of time.

Nick made the wrong decision in the police station, I am still of that opinion. What I am wondering is what other alternatives Adalind had besides going to Nick.
(04-07-2017, 11:44 AM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]I somehow like Adalind. Don't get me wrong but I have a grudge as well towards her since Juliettte is from the start on of my favorite and I always liked Nickliette. I don't say I hate Adalind but I for myself favorite Juliette. And I can't get friends with Nadalind.

You never thought that Nick was asking too much from Juliette at any time from Season 1 to the middle of season 4?

(04-07-2017, 12:14 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Nick made the wrong decision in the police station, I am still of that opinion. What I am wondering is what other alternatives Adalind had besides going to Nick.

None. She had no money and was close to giving birth so she could not work for weeks.
She could have gone to a homeless shelter but Juliette could have found her there. Adalind living on the street would have been very dangerous for a pregnant women.

(04-07-2017, 12:14 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Nick made the wrong decision in the police station, I am still of that opinion. What I am wondering is what other alternatives Adalind had besides going to Nick.

When Nick found Adalind on the street or in a homeless shelter with his child would you have blamed Adalind for not being forceful enough with Nick?

Nick could have petitioned the court to take Kelly from Adalind but his life as grimm cop did not leave enough time to care for baby Kelly.
Juliette didn't know, that Adalind was pregnant, by the fight.
(04-07-2017, 12:15 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2017, 11:44 AM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]I somehow like Adalind. Don't get me wrong but I have a grudge as well towards her since Juliettte is from the start on of my favorite and I always liked Nickliette. I don't say I hate Adalind but I for myself favorite Juliette. And I can't get friends with Nadalind.

You never thought that Nick was asking too much from Juliette at any time from Season 1 to the middle of season 4?

None. She had no money and was close to giving birth so she could not work for weeks.
She could have gone to a homeless shelter but Juliette could have found her there. Adalind living on the street would have been very dangerous for a pregnant women.

Adalind has been pregnant and in trouble with the royals before. It's inconceivable to me that she would be so stupid as to not have other alternatives available to her.
Would it not be because of Juliette - Adalind would never say to Nick that she was pregnant with his Child. What is ridiculous enough. So how should he know that she was in a homeless shelter?