Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-09-2017, 10:20 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Once she knew that Juliette was a hexenbiest, she knew that Nick was a Grimm again. She knew this because she knew how the reversal would work, which means she knew it was possible and was lying to Kenneth when she told him she didn't think it was.

Unless, maybe, she just meant she didn't think it was possible for them to figure out how to do it.

Adalind might understand any reversal would work in theory does means she thought it would work.

Why did Adalind start a fight with Juliette if she thought it was remotely possible she was a hexenbiest?
Once again Adalind had no idea that Juliette was a hexenbiest and Nick was a Grimm again. She just assumed that her spell was still in effect. The old Adalind was always that overconfident.
(04-09-2017, 10:34 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Once again Adalind had no idea that Juliette was a hexenbiest and Nick was a Grimm again. She just assumed that her spell was still in effect. The old Adalind was always that overconfident.

I guess we agree not to agree because I do not agree with you. If we know exactly how the potion turned Juliette into hexenbiest then I feel we could know the answer to this otherwise Adalind could well be telling the true.
We don't need to know "exactly how" it did anything, we just need to know exactly what it did. And that Adalind knew what it did. Which she obviously did. But believe whatever you want to. I'm done.
(04-09-2017, 06:12 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2017, 05:44 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure where you got that rendition from. As I recall, Adalind flirted with a guy from work…
Oh good grief, surely you’re not referring to the guy from the law firm she ran into outside a Starbucks. You can’t possibly consider that flirting. If so, you’d think me the town flirt because I often engage in conversation when running into someone I know. I smile too.

(04-09-2017, 05:44 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]…and was literally dripping after seeing Meisner again.
So was I sweetheart! In fact, I was ready to sneak out on the back porch to light one up after it was over - before remembering that I don’t smoke.

(04-09-2017, 05:44 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]…Not exactly the behavior that women tend to exhibit when they have found their man. She may have wanted to be with Nick, but, Adalind clearly was capable of playing snuggle bunny with more than just Nick at that point in time.
This was the fifth episode. Nick and Adalind hadn’t yet gotten past uncomfortable interaction, much less Adalind thinking she’d found her man. Not sure Adalind could get out of that bulky sweater long enough to get busy with Nick or anyone else at that point. But I guess if we’re talking about below the waist action, the sweater wouldn’t get in the way.

Of course, knowing that Adalind was nursing at the time is a big ick for me. I remember what that was like, shooing the hand away and explaining “they don’t belong to use anymore, they may not ever again”. *grin* *cringe*

Perhaps you missed my point, or perchance you simply disagree.
Flirting is one thing, and it oft happens even when people are in a committed relationship. That being said, my recollection is women tend not to flirt with others when they are initially enamored with some guy. They tend to have a one track mind at that point and focus on him, dream a bit, fantasize a bit, but it is about the one guy, other men are simply off the lady's radar.

So my point boils down to, Adalind was not acting like a woman who was all about Nick. She may have been making up her mind, may have been playing, may have been reeling him in, but her behavior was not what I consider I am mad about type of stuff.
(04-09-2017, 11:09 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]We don't need to know "exactly how" it did anything, we just need to know exactly what it did. And that Adalind knew what it did. Which she obviously did. But believe whatever you want to. I'm done.
Sorry for driving you nuts.

Knowing opiates can cause someone to throw up (me) does not tell you if the opiate will relieve pain (I still feel the pain anyway. What joy?).

(04-09-2017, 11:32 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]So my point boils down to, Adalind was not acting like a woman who was all about Nick. She may have been making up her mind, may have been playing, may have been reeling him in, but her behavior was not what I consider I am mad about type of stuff.

I did not see flirting but she did avoid talking about Nick. I thought the guy might a wesen and would have brothered her about living with a grimm.
(04-09-2017, 11:39 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Knowing opiates can cause someone to throw up (me) does not tell you if the opiate will relieve pain (I still feel the pain anyway. What joy?).

If there's only one magic opiate and the only person who knows how it works tells me what it's going to do, I'm going to go with it.

Pain meds never seem to relieve pain for me. The better ones just make me not care as much that it hurts.
Adalind saying she did not think it was possible when telling Nick about Nick having his Grimm back. Would be true because Adalind figured Nick did not have access to the one major ingredient, a hexenbiest. Adalind said she did not think it was possible. But it explains why Juliette is a hexenbiest. What is missing from that statement is possible for Nick.

Adalind said she took Nick's powers because he took Diana. But it was not for revenge. It was as payment to see her daughter. True Adalind statement had a lot to do with knowledge learned after the fact. At the time Adalind was mad at Nick and the rest of the group for not helping to get her daughter back.

Quote:Why does Diana have a vivid memory of parents she hasn't seen since she was 10 days old, but can't remember the people that took her from her mother or that her father gave her away, or that Juliette was at the house the night 'her other mommy' was killed? Maybe because the show wants to ignore some events and manipulate other events to fit the current storyline?
Nothing said she had a vivid memory of her parents. When she meet Sean she know she was going to meet her father. When she meet Adalind she knew she was going to meet her mother. She did not have to recognize them. she just deduced the people she was being introduced to where the people she was suppose to meet. Would be different if she saw them with no clue to who they where and recognized them.
(04-10-2017, 03:34 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind saying she did not think it was possible when telling Nick about Nick having his Grimm back. Would be true because Adalind figured Nick did not have access to the one major ingredient, a hexenbiest. Adalind said she did not think it was possible. But it explains why Juliette is a hexenbiest. What is missing from that statement is possible for Nick.

Adalind knew that Sean was friends with Henrietta a practicing hexenbiest. When Juliette was in a coma Sean showed that he was willing to get help for Nick and his girlfriend by going to a hexenbiest so why would that change?
(04-10-2017, 04:57 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2017, 03:34 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind saying she did not think it was possible when telling Nick about Nick having his Grimm back. Would be true because Adalind figured Nick did not have access to the one major ingredient, a hexenbiest. Adalind said she did not think it was possible. But it explains why Juliette is a hexenbiest. What is missing from that statement is possible for Nick.

Adalind knew that Sean was friends with Henrietta a practicing hexenbiest. When Juliette was in a coma Sean showed that he was willing to get help for Nick and his girlfriend by going to a hexenbiest so why would that change?
Maybe a normal hexenbiest would not have sex with a grimm?

If you Adalind knew that Juliette could/would become a hexenbiest why do you Elizabeth Lascelles would not know that or hide it from Nick or Juliette? Elizabeth Lascelles wanted Nick to get his powers back to help her son Sean.