Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Adalind raped Nick?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you irukandji, that is the question I had ask myself, too. It's so quiet around Adalind and that's scary.
(04-08-2017, 08:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 05:18 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]I can't imagine Adalind just as the loving and caring Mom. Sorry it doesn't work. Sure, she loves her children no question BUT I can't imagine her to be just a Mom.

Some of the most treacherous women can be loving mothers. But that same treachery will never make Adalind into a loving and faithful mate to any man. The series tried to make it so with Nick, but all it succeeded in doing is making him look like a complete fool. I can't imagine I'm the only one wondering when Adalind would turn and betray him. If Grimm had gone into season 7, I would bet money that Adalind would betray Nick.

I suppose if you believe Adalind hadn't really changed, then you could see her inevitably betraying him. But nothing that happens in the show bares out that notion. On the contrary, the writers did everything in their power, from the end of season four until now, to counter that perception. And since Nick and Adalind are still together twenty years later, she would seem to really be biding her time for said treachery. Is she waiting to run off with his pension money? Being willing to rescue Eve from the other dimension, by herself, tells me all I need to know about the person she's become. Season one Adalind would never have considered such a selfless act. Season Six Adalind is worlds apart, and worthy of being Nick's partner.
What could she be plotting that takes her over twenty years of pretending to love him, or pretending to care about his friends including Eve of all people? It's not like Nick is secretly a prince of a foreign land with untold wealth waiting to fall into his lap so she can relieve him of it somehow.
The last I heard, Renard was Diana's dad, not Nick. So is Nick really with Adalind 20 years later?
(04-08-2017, 09:14 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]What could she be plotting that takes her over twenty years of pretending to love him, or pretending to care about his friends including Eve of all people? It's not like Nick is secretly a prince of a foreign land with untold wealth waiting to fall into his lap so she can relieve him of it somehow.

Don't be silly! It's all part of cunning Adalind's long con and most of us have been fooled. I'm pretty sure Adalind did plenty of treacherous things. They were all off-screen and never mentioned but I'm sure they happened. That's why there wasn't one instant of Adalind doing anything to betray Nick in the entirety of the final two seasons and in the twenty years after. After all, she's not an amateur!
(04-08-2017, 09:19 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The last I heard, Renard was Diana's dad, not Nick. So is Nick really with Adalind 20 years later?

irukandji, I really like that. And it's a good question : )
(04-08-2017, 09:19 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The last I heard, Renard was Diana's dad, not Nick. So is Nick really with Adalind 20 years later?
Yes, they are still together and yes Renard is still Diana's father and Diana's grown close to her step dad because of Adalind and kelly. How is Adalind cozying up to Nick for over twenty years straight part of her con to betray Nick when all he has is old books, old weapons and a cop's salary to his name? Renard would seem like a better mark for the selfish Adalind your purporting and we haven't seen that Adalind for a couple of seasons now.
So far we have Nick under a spell, Adalind is mentally ill, and now Adalind is a treacherous woman staying with Nick for 20 years just to betray him. Did I miss anything? And G&K gave multiple interviews confirming Nick and Adalind are still together 20 years later and Dad mentioned was Nick.

(04-08-2017, 09:37 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think so, and I dare to doubt that Diana will call Nick, Dad.

Well G&K said differently, so I'm going with that.
(04-08-2017, 09:35 PM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]So far we have Nick under a spell, Adalind is mentally ill, and now Adalind is a treacherous woman staying with Nick for 20 years just to betray him. Did I miss anything? And G&K gave multiple interviews confirming Nick and Adalind are still together 20 years later and Dad mentioned was Nick.

Don't forget serial killer! It's too bad because I really want to watch this show.

I'm also curious in how Adalind inevitably used Rosalee's friendship to her advantage.
(04-08-2017, 09:33 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, they are still together and yes Renard is still Diana's father and Diana's grown close to her step dad because of Adalind and kelly.

I don't recall seeing an older Nick and Adalind together. I also recall Diana telling Nick, "you're not my dad". Furthermore, I never saw Diana ever warm up to Nick. She always called him, "Nick". That's totally appropriate since, in her eyes, she only has one dad.