Grimm Forum

Full Version: The writers sabotaged N&J's relationship in favor of Adalind.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-07-2017, 07:47 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]...as I leave the field. I've already moved on because Grimm is over...

Please don't go Speakeasy. You're the yin to some of our yang. Show's over but there's still more we can talk about.
Pretty please Big Grin
(05-07-2017, 08:33 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]The point is, no one left because of me. It might soothe your vanity to think so, but that is not true. Give them a little credit for having the brains to leave on their own, will you?

Don't take it so personally, I meant people who post like you and there are more than one.

Well if that doesn't include me, I don't know what does. But consider it from our end. I continue to wonder why I am occasionally badgered with the completely unintelligent question of, "If you hate Nick so much, why do you watch the show"?

In reality, the person who posted that question doesn't give a rat's behind if I watch the show or not. They're just mad that I don't hold the same view of Nick. That's all any of this comes down to. We don't hold the consensus view.
(05-07-2017, 08:38 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 08:33 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]The point is, no one left because of me. It might soothe your vanity to think so, but that is not true. Give them a little credit for having the brains to leave on their own, will you?

Don't take it so personally, I meant people who post like you and there are more than one.

Well if that doesn't include me, I don't know what does. But consider it from our end. I continue to wonder why I am occasionally badgered with the completely unintelligent question of, "If you hate Nick so much, why do you watch the show"?

In reality, the person who posted that question doesn't give a rat's behind if I watch the show or not. They're just mad that I don't hold the same view of Nick. That's all any of this comes down to. We don't hold the consensus view.

I did include you in that group, you belong there.
(05-07-2017, 08:39 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]

And you were right to refuse being a moderator. That statement right there disqualifies you.
(05-07-2017, 08:35 AM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 07:47 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]...as I leave the field. I've already moved on because Grimm is over...

Please don't go Speakeasy. You're the yin to some of our yang. Show's over but there's still more we can talk about.
Pretty please Big Grin

Thanks for the thumbs up, Devegs.

(05-07-2017, 08:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

And you were right to refuse being a moderator. That statement right there disqualifies you.

Absolutely.
(05-07-2017, 08:40 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 08:35 AM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]

Pretty please Big Grin

Thanks for the thumbs up, Devegs.

(05-07-2017, 08:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

Absolutely.

See that? Yin yang people. LOL

Love you both. Although, you're a bit of a party-pooper and it gets tedious Iruk and I say that from a place of love, just like all good conservative Christians like to point out while being judgmental. I see you putting out all those baits and waiting to reel it in. Wink

I am certain that speakeasy doesn't agree with me all the time. I don't always agree with her either.

Yin yang people.
(05-07-2017, 09:02 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 08:33 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm as adult as I'm ever going to be, but I do credit myself with the ability to see the difference between multitudes or an exodus of some kind, and the intent of my post about people not contributing to the conversation now. Tone it down just a little.

I'm assuming you kept records of this then? How about sharing exactly who it was who left, when they left, and copying their reason for leaving into your post. Surely someone who has the ability to see the difference in the forum and attributes it to a few people would have the proof to back them up, wouldn't you say?

Glad to, after you support your outrageous opinions with facts. I cannot provide you with solid data, nor do I have an interest in doing so. You are correct in confronting me with this demand, however, but I don't see much difference in what you posture and what I do, in terms of exaggerations.
(05-07-2017, 09:32 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 08:33 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm as adult as I'm ever going to be, but I do credit myself with the ability to see the difference between multitudes or an exodus of some kind, and the intent of my post about people not contributing to the conversation now. Tone it down just a little.

I'm assuming you kept records of this then? How about sharing exactly who it was who left, when they left, and copying their reason for leaving into your post. Surely someone who has the ability to see the difference in the forum and attributes it to a few people would have the proof to back them up, wouldn't you say?

Glad to, after you support your outrageous opinions with facts. I cannot provide you with solid data, nor do I have an interest in doing so. You are correct in confronting me with this demand, however, but I don't see much difference in what you posture and what I do, in terms of exaggerations.

I wasn't correct in confronting you with the demand, that's why I deleted the post. I'm with Robyn on this one in that we avoid one another. You want to leave? Leave. Don't shout it out and then wait for people to beg you to stay. You want to stay? Stay and do something about what you perceive to be the problem. Don't whine about it.

I think this little temper tantrum of yours just comes down to you don't like another opinion other than you're own. You consider yourself a "gusher"? Let me put you straight on that. You're not.

Go ahead and respond. I know you can't stand not to.
(05-07-2017, 09:38 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2017, 09:32 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn't correct in confronting you with the demand, that's why I deleted the post. I'm with Robyn on this one in we avoid one another. You want to leave? Leave. Don't shout it out and then wait for people to beg you to stay. You want to stay? Stay and do something about what you perceive to be the problem. Don't whine about it.

You're the Queen Whiner around here. And I don't need you to give me advice about leaving or staying.

I would love nothing more than to sound off and not have to answer why I did so, so please, both you and Robyn show your superiority and refuse to acknowledge my posts.

I'm going to sign off for now and give other posters a chance to enjoy the forum. But I'll be back.
(05-07-2017, 09:42 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to sign off for now and give other posters a chance to enjoy the forum. But I'll be back.

You didn't even have to tell me that. That whole phony statement about how sad you were that the forum was being taken over and so woe to you, you're leaving was just a ploy. See you around.

(05-07-2017, 09:42 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]And I don't need you to give me advice about leaving or staying.

Exactly. So why then would you even suggest that I would have the power (or anyone else you consider in your so called "group" would have the power) to force others to leave? That's asinine. People think for themselves, they don't need others to force them to do anything.