Grimm Forum

Full Version: Magic Spells and Potions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
The reverse spell that Elizabeth concocted for Juliette really fascinates me. Elizabeth had Juliette turn into Adalind so that the spell could be reversed, since it was Adalind as Juliette that placed the spell in the first place. Does that mean that Juliette (as Adalind) would have had to have been pregnant to begin the reversal process?
(04-21-2016, 08:01 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The reverse spell that Elizabeth concocted for Juliette really fascinates me. Elizabeth had Juliette turn into Adalind so that the spell could be reversed, since it was Adalind as Juliette that placed the spell in the first place. Does that mean that Juliette (as Adalind) would have had to have been pregnant to begin the reversal process?
When Adalind did the potion thing she wasn't pregnant so I don't see how that would be part of Juliette reversal process. Now Adalind did get pregnant during the change so now the question would that have any bearing on Kelly? That may be the bigger question for now, and the linked Nick and Adalind for a time at least so while linked does that have any bearing on Kelly?
(04-21-2016, 09:33 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 08:01 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The reverse spell that Elizabeth concocted for Juliette really fascinates me. Elizabeth had Juliette turn into Adalind so that the spell could be reversed, since it was Adalind as Juliette that placed the spell in the first place. Does that mean that Juliette (as Adalind) would have had to have been pregnant to begin the reversal process?
When Adalind did the potion thing she wasn't pregnant so I don't see how that would be part of Juliette reversal process. Now Adalind did get pregnant during the change so now the question would that have any bearing on Kelly? That may be the bigger question for now, and the linked Nick and Adalind for a time at least so while linked does that have any bearing on Kelly?

I had thought of that too, js. But Elizabeth specifically asked Rosalee for a contraceptive to put in the potion.
(04-21-2016, 09:41 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]But Elizabeth specifically asked Rosalee for a contraceptive to put in the potion.
I don't think Elizabeth need to bother. Nick and Juliette had been living together for 5 years and presumably had tried to start a family. I think Juliette is barren.
Just as a topic of conversation, it seems odd that the Wesen Council has so much to say about wesen woging in public that they will send out assassins in retaliation, but yet remains silent regarding the use of magic as a form of mutilation.

For instance, Adalind is able to magically enhance her baby into the powerful golden snowflake. Nick is able to effectively poison Adalind and thus remove her hexenbiest, , leaving her essentially helpless. Adalind in turn magically removes Nick's grimmness. Elizabeth turns Juliette into a home made hexenbiest, more powerful than those around her.

It's a strange inconsistency in the council to be sure.
(07-02-2019, 12:55 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a topic of conversation, it seems odd that the Wesen Council has so much to say about wesen woging in public that they will send out assassins in retaliation, but yet remains silent regarding the use of magic as a form of mutilation.

For instance, Adalind is able to magically enhance her baby into the powerful golden snowflake. Nick is able to effectively poison Adalind and thus remove her hexenbiest, , leaving her essentially helpless. Adalind in turn magically removes Nick's grimmness. Elizabeth turns Juliette into a home made hexenbiest, more powerful than those around her.

It's a strange inconsistency in the council to be sure.

The Wesen Council intervened to maintain Wesen secrecy. The examples you mention took place between members of the Wesen-world. Also, I do not think the Council wanted to steep in the way of Grimms. They had a shared agenda (contain Wesen). Also, I do not think the Council wanted to mess with Grimms and Hexenbiests – they were both feared and powerfull.
I think they - Council Wesen -only seemed to act in case of Wesen against humans.
They were not interested in a " GRIMM" getting involved in the affairs of the Council Wesen.
(07-02-2019, 03:04 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I think they - Council Wesen -only seemed to act in case of Wesen against humans.
They were not interested in a " GRIMM" getting involved in the affairs of the Council Wesen.

But they did nothing when Adalind poisoned Juliette who was clearly human at the time.
I did not see anything about it assuming that"Council Wesen "would know.
It could be that they were more occupied by the alleged revolts Wesen.
Who who knew it would have called the council. Wesen about the situation?
As only the group- Nick, Sean, Monroe, Rosalee, Hank , Adalind, Wu- knew.
I think that for the first potion they used Nick's blood to break the spell- season 2 -and added the other ingredients.That would also serve to attenuate the power of the blood of the " GRIMM".
I just did an analysis of this thread.
It was initiated on 6/4/2015 by irukandji, on pp1. The discussion ended on 7/12/2015 by jsgrimm45, on pp 8.
Restarted on 8/19/2015 by irukandji, pp 9, over a month later. Ended on 9/3/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 11.
Restarted on 10/1/2015 by irukandji, pp 11, over a month later. Enden on 10/6/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 14.
Restarted on 10/13/2015 by irukandji, pp 14 only for a few weeks. Ended on 10/25/2015 by irukandji, pp 18.
Restarted on 11/11/2015 by irukandji, pp 18, only for a few weeks again. Ended on 11/11/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 18.
Restarted on 1/22/2016 by irukandji, pp 19, for a few months later. Ended on 1/29/2016 by brandon, pp 23.
Restarted on 2/5/2016 by irukandji, pp 23, oops, just a week here. Ended on 3/1/2016 by Hell Rell, pp 27.
Restarted on 3/29/2016 by irukandji, pp 27, another month later. Ended on 4/21/2016 by tscchope, pp 31.

So now, over 3 years later it has been restarted, AGAIN, by guess who? Does anyone else see a pattern?

Life Coach services avaliable here. Anyone? CHEAP!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33