Grimm Forum

Full Version: Magic Spells and Potions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(07-02-2019, 06:39 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I did not see anything about it assuming that"Council Wesen "would know.
It could be that they were more occupied by the alleged revolts Wesen.
Who who knew it would have called the council. Wesen about the situation?

But they knew about the bank robbers. It seems the council is concerrned with preserving some type of order when it comes to humans and wesen. Looking at the incident where Adalind poisoned Juliette, who was an innocent human, it seems the council should have stepped in and punished her. If they can spot a bank robbery in Portland, which these days is not international news, then they have eyes and ears out there watching and listening for them.
I was referring to the case " Adalind/Juliette Hexenbiest.
Do not remember?
Season 2-
1)Rosalee called the Council Wesen.
2)Renard sent photos to the same council member.
But there would have to be more people than just Rosalee and Renard contacting the council when there's a breach. Otherewise, there would be no need for a council, right?
(07-03-2019, 04:14 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2019, 06:39 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I did not see anything about it assuming that"Council Wesen "would know.
It could be that they were more occupied by the alleged revolts Wesen.
Who who knew it would have called the council. Wesen about the situation?

But they knew about the bank robbers. It seems the council is concerrned with preserving some type of order when it comes to humans and wesen. Looking at the incident where Adalind poisoned Juliette, who was an innocent human, it seems the council should have stepped in and punished her. If they can spot a bank robbery in Portland, which these days is not international news, then they have eyes and ears out there watching and listening for them.

As usual, what I saw was what this contributor did not see. The bank robbers made national news, or at least local news on how the the masks they were wearing looked very realistic. Unfortunately, to the Wesen community, they all knew exactly what they were and it spread like wildfire about the incident.

As I recall, Monroe went into a Wesen only bar to talk about it with other Wesen about how they broke the code and ended up fighting about it with the guilty Wesen. Another fact this contributor overlooked is the crowd that assembled at the spice shop proved how the bank robbers did not fool the Wesen community.

This is the episode when we find out the Calvert Family connection to the Wesen Council.

Hellow Mc Fly. KNOCK, KNOCK.
(07-03-2019, 04:14 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]If they can spot a bank robbery in Portland, which these days is not international news, then they have eyes and ears out there watching and listening for them.
Does it matter when one of the robbers comes in their hiding spot and reports to the gang the robbery was all over the news? Of course not, since we saw Rosalee report the incident directly to what seemed to be the Director or someone high up in the Wesen Council.

Juliette's so called "poisoning" never made the national news and at the time, Rosalee was unaware of her family connection with the Wesen Council to be able to rat out Adalind.

So here we are again, years after all this aired arguing about crap and more baseless opinion created out of thin air by a delusional, all knowing dummkopf contributor, whom, if they got a box delivered home with a big sign saying "This End Up" with a big arrow pointing up, would still not know which end is up!

Yet, the best this contributor can muster up is this lame reply to brandon. After just been caught with ye old "foot in the mouth" syndrome.
(07-03-2019, 04:56 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]But there would have to be more people than just Rosalee and Renard contacting the council when there's a breach. Otherewise, there would be no need for a council, right?
About the first spell against juliette I do not think the "Council Wesen "cared.
Surely a part of the Hexenbiest would have done spells like this in all the times of the time.
The council would intervene when it was a serious threat to the community "Wesen":the bank robbers,the false clairvoyant.
(07-03-2019, 12:14 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]About the first spell against juliette I do not think the "Council Wesen "cared.
Surely a part of the Hexenbiest would have done spells like this in all the times of the time. The council would intervene when it was a serious threat to the community "Wesen":the bank robbers,the false clairvoyant.

That's not really what I am talking about though. Witches can come along in the series and cast any type of physically damaging spell they wish. No matter what harm it causes, the witch goes unpunished.
(07-02-2019, 09:22 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]I just did an analysis of this thread.
It was initiated on 6/4/2015 by irukandji, on pp1. The discussion ended on 7/12/2015 by jsgrimm45, on pp 8.
Restarted on 8/19/2015 by irukandji, pp 9, over a month later. Ended on 9/3/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 11.
Restarted on 10/1/2015 by irukandji, pp 11, over a month later. Enden on 10/6/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 14.
Restarted on 10/13/2015 by irukandji, pp 14 only for a few weeks. Ended on 10/25/2015 by irukandji, pp 18.
Restarted on 11/11/2015 by irukandji, pp 18, only for a few weeks again. Ended on 11/11/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 18.
Restarted on 1/22/2016 by irukandji, pp 19, for a few months later. Ended on 1/29/2016 by brandon, pp 23.
Restarted on 2/5/2016 by irukandji, pp 23, oops, just a week here. Ended on 3/1/2016 by Hell Rell, pp 27.
Restarted on 3/29/2016 by irukandji, pp 27, another month later. Ended on 4/21/2016 by tscchope, pp 31.

So now, over 3 years later it has been restarted, AGAIN, by guess who? Does anyone else see a pattern?

Life Coach services avaliable here. Anyone? CHEAP!
All I see is that there is a different thread going. The other one seems to be a private conversation between a handful of folks.
(07-04-2019, 06:38 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2019, 09:22 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]I just did an analysis of this thread.
It was initiated on 6/4/2015 by irukandji, on pp1. The discussion ended on 7/12/2015 by jsgrimm45, on pp 8.
Restarted on 8/19/2015 by irukandji, pp 9, over a month later. Ended on 9/3/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 11.
Restarted on 10/1/2015 by irukandji, pp 11, over a month later. Enden on 10/6/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 14.
Restarted on 10/13/2015 by irukandji, pp 14 only for a few weeks. Ended on 10/25/2015 by irukandji, pp 18.
Restarted on 11/11/2015 by irukandji, pp 18, only for a few weeks again. Ended on 11/11/2015 by jsgrimm45, pp 18.
Restarted on 1/22/2016 by irukandji, pp 19, for a few months later. Ended on 1/29/2016 by brandon, pp 23.
Restarted on 2/5/2016 by irukandji, pp 23, oops, just a week here. Ended on 3/1/2016 by Hell Rell, pp 27.
Restarted on 3/29/2016 by irukandji, pp 27, another month later. Ended on 4/21/2016 by tscchope, pp 31.

So now, over 3 years later it has been restarted, AGAIN, by guess who? Does anyone else see a pattern?

Life Coach services avaliable here. Anyone? CHEAP!
All I see is that there is a different thread going. The other one seems to be a private conversation between a handful of folks.

What I see is a hypocrite whom in the past has accused others going back and opening up settled or ended discussions, and/or change thread subjects as this contributor has done it on this thread and on many other ones.

(07-03-2019, 10:34 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2019, 12:14 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]About the first spell against juliette I do not think the "Council Wesen "cared.
Surely a part of the Hexenbiest would have done spells like this in all the times of the time. The council would intervene when it was a serious threat to the community "Wesen":the bank robbers,the false clairvoyant.

That's not really what I am talking about though. Witches can come along in the series and cast any type of physically damaging spell they wish. No matter what harm it causes, the witch goes unpunished.

What this contributor is unable to comprehend the purpose of the Wesen Council. Their purpose was never to protect Kehrseite (Non Wesen) from Wesen. Their sole purpose was to protect the Wesen community from the rest of the human or non-Wesen world. As I recall, the Wesen community were the minority of the world population, not the majority.

If this forced them to take deadly actions to protect themselves from the Kehrseite world, then they did what was needed to carry out their purpose, including killing their own. We never saw any Hex's exposure to arise to local, national or international exposure, was the bank robbers, plus the fact, Rosalee ratted them out.

The only Hex we saw on the show that came close to being exposed, at least to the local populous, was what Juliette did in the bar, which got her arrested. Too bad Rosalee still considered Juliette her best friend, before she almost got Monroe shot. Too bad Rosalee did not do the same for Juliette, as she did for the bank robbers and ratted her bar incident out, to the Wesen Council.

It would have have saved Kelly's from her demise, once the council dispatched an assassin to end her short Hexenbiest life.
I do not think the "Council Wesen" got into "issues Hexenbiest".and yes, they protected the community Wesen of humans and also certain Wesen that caused problems breaking the laws themselves "Wesen".
(07-05-2019, 06:59 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think the "Council Wesen" got into "issues Hexenbiest".and yes, they protected the community Wesen of humans and also certain Wesen that caused problems breaking the laws themselves "Wesen".

No, they didn't and doesn't that make you wonder about the whole purpose of this council? They only seem to take action when a designated wesen contacts them or maybe they want to change their routine and tune into the media to find out if there are potential breaches. Can't speak for anyone else, but I have to wonder just what good are they if that's the best they can do.

On the surface, it seems that Adalind is just a pest, someone who was out to frustrate Nick's efforts. But is she a real threat to the wesen world?

Take a look at Diana. Adalind was involved in turning her baby into a superpower biest, and not a very well kept secret in the wesen world. So, according to the worldly and all knowledgeable grimm, Kelly, this was a child who's destiny was for good or for evil. Whether it be for good or for evil, shouldn't the council be sitting up and taking notice of a hexenbiest who has the power to break the wesen world wide open?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33