Grimm Forum

Full Version: Magic Spells and Potions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I am curious. When a hexenbiest dies, does the hexenbiest spirit die as well or does it just leave the body?
(01-22-2016, 09:11 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious. When a hexenbiest dies, does the hexenbiest spirit die as well or does it just leave the body?
Because of how Adalind got her powers back having to be done in a certain way, just a guess but unless it is done that way the spirit dies with the body.
(01-22-2016, 09:15 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2016, 09:11 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious. When a hexenbiest dies, does the hexenbiest spirit die as well or does it just leave the body?
Because of how Adalind got her powers back having to be done in a certain way, just a guess but unless it is done that way the spirit dies with the body.

Whose spirit did Adalind get when she got her powers back?
(01-22-2016, 09:23 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

Frau Pechn it was her hexen spirit Adalind claimed. Stefania the gypsy queen know how to do it. On that point I have wondered did Frau Pechn know how to do it, if she did know it took a hexen spirit to remake a hexen why wasn't more on guard? I thought that she didn't know how to do it, and Stefania wanted her dead for sometime and this was a good time and reason to do it. We could tell they were not friends but had worked together not by choice but by need. That is why I think Stefania contract with Adalind will still have a kick back for Adalind.
(01-22-2016, 09:36 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

Frau Pechn it was her hexen spirit Adalind claimed. Stefania the gypsy queen know how to do it. On that point I have wondered did Frau Pechn know how to do it, if she did know it took a hexen spirit to remake a hexen why wasn't more on guard? I thought that she didn't know how to do it, and Stefania wanted her dead for sometime and this was a good time and reason to do it. We could tell they were not friends but had worked together not by choice but by need. That is why I think Stefania contract with Adalind will still have a kick back for Adalind.

Oh yes, I think the contract is going to come up and cause problems as well. Regarding the hexenbiest spirit, I was thinking that it would leave the body once the hexenbiest died. It would be the same as when Adalind got Nick's blood in her and her hexenbiest spirit left her immediately.
(01-22-2016, 10:11 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2016, 09:36 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yes, I think the contract is going to come up and cause problems as well. Regarding the hexenbiest spirit, I was thinking that it would leave the body once the hexenbiest died. It would be the same as when Adalind got Nick's blood in her and her hexenbiest spirit left her immediately.
I seen the Grimm's blood as breaking the bond between spirit and human, but without a body to go to the spirit is gone. Adalind's getting Frau Pechn spirit was because the heart was still beating so the spirit still had so to speak a body and was looking for a new body, but spirit had to deem the new body to be acceptable.

So if the body dies in the correct way the hexen spirit can be transferred if the body just dies the spirit dies also. That is why I thought of changing the hat for Eve spirit to live on until Juliette used it to become Adalind giving the spirit a new body. Going again to Adalind mother the IMO the suppression potion worked because it was still a hexen body not just a human body. If that wasn't the case then why would Adalind need a dead hexen?
(01-22-2016, 10:36 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]So if the body dies in the correct way the hexen spirit can be transferred if the body just dies the spirit dies also. That is why I thought of changing the hat for Eve spirit to live on until Juliette used it to become Adalind giving the spirit a new body. Going again to Adalind mother the IMO the suppression potion worked because it was still a hexen body not just a human body. If that wasn't the case then why would Adalind need a dead hexen?

The thing that throws a wrench into this is the Grimm blood. I see the Grimm blood as doing something to Adalind to make the hexenbiest in her believe she is 'dead', and so the spirit leaves her body and she is human.
(01-22-2016, 10:47 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2016, 10:36 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]So if the body dies in the correct way the hexen spirit can be transferred if the body just dies the spirit dies also. That is why I thought of changing the hat for Eve spirit to live on until Juliette used it to become Adalind giving the spirit a new body. Going again to Adalind mother the IMO the suppression potion worked because it was still a hexen body not just a human body. If that wasn't the case then why would Adalind need a dead hexen?

The thing that throws a wrench into this is the Grimm blood. I see the Grimm blood as doing something to Adalind to make the hexenbiest in her believe she is 'dead', and so the spirit leaves her body and she is human.
We differ for us normal as I see the blood as enzyme that spit the two killing the hexen side. As I see Adalind mother body being needed because the hexen spirit in it was dead. So you used a dead spirit to suppress a live spirit.
(01-22-2016, 11:05 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]We differ for us normal as I see the blood as enzyme that spit the two killing the hexen side. As I see Adalind mother body being needed because the hexen spirit in it was dead. So you used a dead spirit to suppress a live spirit.

It doesn't make any sense does it? In the case of Catherine, apparently the hexenbiest spirit rested in multiple parts of her body. In the case of Frau Pech, it resided in her heart. In the case of Adalind, it fled her live body because of the Grimm blood. I am assuming that once the spirit leaves the body, it dies?
the "Hexeniest" would spirits and live in nature.
It would be a theory.
to become a "Hexenbiest" new spirit-is-left Earth .and the gypsy said they should wait to see if they accepted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33