Grimm Forum

Full Version: Magic Spells and Potions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(03-30-2016, 08:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2016, 08:29 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]She signed it before Stefania said it was the needed to start to get her powers back. In fact as Stefania was leaving Frau Pech seen her now I would guess only a guess that is why Pech threaten Adalind as she knew what was needed to get her powers back. If you know it takes a hexenbiest killed in a certain way and you are a hexenbiest you might be worried. This case Pech should have left town but was to greedy for her own good, but likely she thought she was smarter.

I only use the blood contract and the devil as an point that this binds a person in a different way than signing in ink. The blood is a binding agent and has been used in Grimm often. Not as religious point just a binding point.

Thanks for clarifying. When you mentioned the devil, I thought maybe you were coming from a religious angle. If the hexenbiest spirit had rejected Adalind, do you think she could have revoked the contract?
It that had happen yes unless the gypsy had another hexenbiest lined up. I don't think the contract was for Pech only but knowing that her and the gypsy had a pasted make it for Stefania a win win.
The way I understand this, Stefania was working with the royals to get Adalind's baby. Since Viktor no long wanted the baby, and traded for her, would that make Stefania's contract with Adalind null and void?
(03-30-2016, 11:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The way I understand this, Stefania was working with the royals to get Adalind's baby. Since Viktor no long wanted the baby, and traded for her, would that make Stefania's contract with Adalind null and void?
I surprise don't,, I don't see Stefania starting out with Viktor or the royals. Later I think she saw a better payday with Viktor and royals. Up until season 5 Diana was all we heard about now Viktor doesn't want LBB around but all season 4 that was the backstory with the royals. What Stefania first plan was I have no idea, one question that been ask more than once did Stefania know what would happen to the baby while Adalind was going thur the program. So was her first idea to have a child with those powers, later thinking maybe not a good idea to cross the royals?
In Silence of the Slams Goyo or whatever had a drop of blood and he put the pen in it on paper and did a crappy job of signing his name LOL then after he left Benito did his droplets and very beautifully scripted his name - at that time the bloods came together to form the mask and disappear

Regarding Frau Pech - after she saw Adalind and Stefania together she "used the hat" and became Adalind as it was one of Stefania's boys that put a garrote around "Adalind's" neck only it was really Frau Pech's and then Adalind had to remove Frau Pech's heart bla bla bla

man those were some great episodes Smile

Also Roma's feel that blood is the source of vitality and life - and yes, things have been written about them and other gypsies etc but not a lot about all of them or their rituals (old world/ancient ones) that most have maybe (most likely not) heard and took as folkstories perhaps or something ... so you never know Wink
(03-30-2016, 02:23 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2016, 11:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The way I understand this, Stefania was working with the royals to get Adalind's baby. Since Viktor no long wanted the baby, and traded for her, would that make Stefania's contract with Adalind null and void?
I surprise don't,, I don't see Stefania starting out with Viktor or the royals. Later I think she saw a better payday with Viktor and royals. Up until season 5 Diana was all we heard about now Viktor doesn't want LBB around but all season 4 that was the backstory with the royals. What Stefania first plan was I have no idea, one question that been ask more than once did Stefania know what would happen to the baby while Adalind was going thur the program. So was her first idea to have a child with those powers, later thinking maybe not a good idea to cross the royals?

In the episode, Revelation, Stefania met with Viktor and gave him an update on Adalind's pregnancy. She told Viktor if he wanted Diana born in the castle, they needed to move quickly. But later, Viktor wants the king dead in exchange for Diana. Meisner kills the king so maybe the contract at that point was null and void.
Also, Stefania didn't have Adalind cut or poke a finger etc for blood. She pressed her hand on the parchment which was coated with (forget) and it caused that signature (formed in blood bla bla) so that may well be called something else entirely since they did not draw blood per se for the signature etc
(03-30-2016, 03:30 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2016, 02:23 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

In the episode, Revelation, Stefania met with Viktor and gave him an update on Adalind's pregnancy. She told Viktor if he wanted Diana born in the castle, they needed to move quickly. But later, Viktor wants the king dead in exchange for Diana. Meisner kills the king so maybe the contract at that point was null and void.
The contract was never why or what Stefania wanted with Diana only that she would get Diana. So Viktor or the King alive or dead means nothing as far a the contract is concerned. The contract was between Adalind and Stefania, Stefania kept her end Adalind is a hexenbiest so Diana was and is her's to do whatever with. I only mean to point out that the contract could if the writers want to use it come back. Now if we knew what was in the contract maybe we could debate if it is still in effect but we don't know even Adalind doesn't know.

(03-30-2016, 03:31 PM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Stefania didn't have Adalind cut or poke a finger etc for blood. She pressed her hand on the parchment which was coated with (forget) and it caused that signature (formed in blood bla bla) so that may well be called something else entirely since they did not draw blood per se for the signature etc
Agree we could say it is a DNA signature creating a link between Stefania and Adalind.
(03-30-2016, 03:41 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]The contract was never why or what Stefania wanted with Diana only that she would get Diana. So Viktor or the King alive or dead means nothing as far a the contract is concerned. The contract was between Adalind and Stefania, Stefania kept her end Adalind is a hexenbiest so Diana was and is her's to do whatever with. I only mean to point out that the contract could if the writers want to use it come back. Now if we knew what was in the contract maybe we could debate if it is still in effect but we don't know even Adalind doesn't know.

It's assumed that Adalind's contract was with Stefania, but do we know that for sure? The provisions of the contract were never revealed to Adalind. Likewise, can we assume Stefania held up her end of the contract if Adalind doesn't know what's in the contract?
Reading the interviews it seems the contract will not be an issue. I think it will be a concluded reason for why Adalind's plains involving Diana never work. A TVline article reported Diana will be powerful and important. Sean will use her to get Adalind to betray Nick. I see Adalind actions being hated for what she does to Nick. But excused because she is doing it for her child. Nick will seem unreasonable. He and Eve will see they are using Adalind. She won't care she only wants her daughter.
(03-30-2016, 04:55 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Reading the interviews it seems the contract will not be an issue. I think it will be a concluded reason for why Adalind's plains involving Diana never work. A TVline article reported Diana will be powerful and important. Sean will use her to get Adalind to betray Nick. I see Adalind actions being hated for what she does to Nick. But excused because she is doing it for her child. Nick will seem unreasonable. He and Eve will see they are using Adalind. She won't care she only wants her daughter.

It's really too bad they didn't focus more on the contract, though. It would have been interesting to know what the consequences were to Adalind if she didn't stick to it. But then, it also would have been nice to know what the contract said in the first place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33