Grimm Forum

Full Version: Was Nick's Family Ashamed of their Grimm Heritage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
It would have been great if Nick knew all along about his families Grimm history and chose to keep it quiet, because he was hoping it would pass him by. When Nick sees Adalind in her wesen form is when he realizes that his life is going to change with that insipid Juliette and then Marie comes to town. I found Nick not knowing about Grimm's/wesen to be way too much like BVS.
Trubel wasn't institutionalized because she was dumped off by a Grimm family ashamed of being Grimms. Where in the TV show was this stated. More made up facts by what I now suspect, by people with ADHD. They can't even get the series of events right. She was FIRST placed in Foster Homes. Why was she placed in the Foster Home system, No one knows.

Were her parents drug addicts and lost their rights to raise kids? We don't know. Where they dead? We don't know. Where they Grimms? We don;t know but we do know it can skip a generation. Again, contributors claiming to be able to read minds of fictional characters. Just one more fact changed by someone, whom was obviously not able to pay attention to the TV Show. She was FIRST in the Foster care System, Then she was institutionalized.

Once she turned into a Grimm, which we know as a FACT, that females Grimms get their Grimm earlier, in life, than males. Once she started to see Wesen voge, THEN she started to be institutionalized because she started claiming what she saw when Wesen voge. Where the flock in any of these episodes were we told she was dumped by her family in an insane institution?

This is the insulting part of these contributors I am talking about. Posting crap coming out of their anal cavities as facts, when they have no clue of what they were watching. What is the point of this whole thread made up on pure delusional ideas of occurrence that did not happen as claimed. Yet they have to cohones to claim, others are insulting? Hey, try to be more honest and maybe, maybe then I will give you a pass.

Again, I have to ask, Where in the series, it was stated that she was institutionalized by a parent or relative, can any of you, Please show me?

You wish to have a rational discussion? Get your frekin facts in a row and stop making crap up!
I think both parents would be dead.
Example: the children Wesen- season 3-. They could not have more than twelve years and were already developing as " Wesen", without parents in sight to be told them they were.
The Wolf girl who ended up in a normal human house- season 1-
The only onscreen discussions I can recall, it was said the grimm was hereditary. No further details. Howeverm we can deduce from the branches in the grimm book's family trees that died out that the grimm probably does not skip generations.
#1 I don't remember anytime in the show where it was said that Nick and Truble were actually related--as I remembered it, this was mentioned in this forum and became a "fact". Both had dark hair, both good looking-anything else? If I am wrong, please say when it appeared. #2, there are more and more single child families--no brothers or sisters, soon enough no aunts, uncles or cousins--there could have been no family to claim her. #3 To me Marie and Kelly did not appear ashamed of Grimmness, but they did know how it could change Nick's life, and they were right.
It's mentioned as a possibility once or twice. The first statement of it as fact is in the finale when the spirits of Nick's mom and aunt tell Nick that Trubel, like them, is a descendant of "the first grimm." Then it's made more specific in the ending narration by Nick's son.
Nick didn't know he and Trubel were related until the end of the series so he couldn't tell her anything. He only said they may be distantly related in season 3 but that wouldn't be any different from any distant human relative he had no idea existed. That was in response to Trubel asking if they could be related. Nick was more certain about her having a Grimm parent.

None of the Grimms were ashamed of their heritage. They all took pride in what they were and considered what they did of the utmost importance. Any reticence they had was more akin to a "heavy is the head that wears the crown" type of attitude.
What people keep over looking is, there is a danger being associated with a Grimm. We watched six season and those close time him where in constant peril because of Nick. Even Monroe and Rosalee where put in danger because they associated with a Grimm.
What they also overlook especially with why Kelly and Mari did not stay in contact with Nick. They had no idea if Nick would ever become a Grimm. We know what they reaction would be had they tried to tell him about wesen and what they do. By looking at Rolex son.

People have become so comfortable with wesen and the wesen community. They forget those out side the community do not know and can not know. Until Mari confirmed that Nick had started seeing wesen he was out side the community. As for Trubel How would she have explained seeing wesen to other family members. Don't you think they would have thought she was crazy the same as those in foster care.

Quote:It would have been great if Nick knew all along about his families Grimm history and chose to keep it quiet, because he was hoping it would pass him by. When Nick sees Adalind in her wesen form is when he realizes that his life is going to change with that insipid Juliette and then Marie comes to town. I found Nick not knowing about Grimm's/wesen to be way too much like BVS.
The show showed us why Nick knowing about wesen and that others in his family where Grimms was not an option. First Hank, Woe, and Juliette had a hard time dealing with the existing of wesen. It was only because Nick had close friends that where wesen and could show them. Even Nick had he not meet Monroe, do you really think he would have been as tolerant as he was. Had Monroe attacked him like other wesen, instead of befriending him. How do you think that would have gone.
I think the only "GRIMM" who have been afraid for being what they are "GRIMM" would Kelly and Marie- the fear of an attack Wesen on someone love.
(01-14-2018, 04:42 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]None of the Grimms were ashamed of their heritage. They all took pride in what they were and considered what they did of the utmost importance. Any reticence they had was more akin to a "heavy is the head that wears the crown" type of attitude.

To be honest, I don't think any of the grimms we saw were perceptive enough to believe being a grimm was aking to a heavy is the head that wears the crown type of attitude. Nick certainly never displayed any such reluctance. He wanted his grimm back and was certainly proud of it.

Marie called it a misfortune. If Kelly was proud of it, the series never made that apparent.

As for Trubel, a teenager with a troubled past, I don't find it odd that she would grasp at being a grimm to give her life some meaning. I do criticize Nick and Juliette, however. Both of them had the opportunity to offer Trubel so much more and they in essence, copped out on her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18