Grimm Forum

Full Version: Was Nick's Family Ashamed of their Grimm Heritage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I think wesen expectations are probably along the lines of the old Frankenstein movies where the panic stricken villagers form into mobs and pursue the "monsters" with torches and pitchforks. Except that nowadays it'd be AR-15's with 30 round magazines.
All this talk about Wesen and Grimms in the present or in the past. Weren't Wesen kept in check by the council? Didn't they dispatched Wesen assassins when those bank robbers were in full voge when they robbed those banks. How many of the humans that were banking and saw them full voge ended up in an insane asylum? So much for that opinion! Where was the arrest and trials of those Wesen? If the majority of Wesen were so innocent, as some are trying to claim, why was there a Council formed?

If anyone in the Grimm and Wesen world were more, if some want to use the term "corrupt", it would be them Wesen themselves, doing their own policing and being above the law to a much greater extent to what Nick ever did.

How many times was the council referenced in the show? Am I the only one who recalls the many episodes that they were policing their own? Wasn't one of the first major worldwide offensive that BC took on, was the elimination of the Council itself?

It is amazing how so many on these threads can follow such opinionated klutzes whether, because they lack the capacity to recall what they watched or just the ability to lead others away from what happened on the screen.

BTW, as for some of the comments made by some of the appearance of Kelly showing up at Nicks home, the 1st time was not something out of guilt or someones made up convoluted fantasy. She had a legit reason to be there. I won't bother to say why. I am done doing homework for those who wont accept facts for their twisted opinions.

This is not directed to you contributors that know what I am talking about but directed to the poor improvisational contributors.
The "Council Wesen "was formed to protect and enforce its laws.
Who could the good citizen Wesen turn to?.some laws were very old for the time like that of the demon-possessed child but they protected the community of others like the seer Wesen and the bank robbers.it would have been useful to leave them alive and in jail?I do not think so because they did not respect the law Wesen neither human law.
I think that's why there would be so many wesen criminals, because they believe that the law does not apply to them.
Some things are inexplicable,
(01-19-2018, 06:13 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I can disprove your theory with one word UFO abductions...
You’re explaining the absence of mass awareness/hysteria. I referred to the absence of a few or even an individual witnessing a Wesen woge or Nick fighting/killing a Wesen and refusing to be silenced. Wesen who feared the consequences of exposure and preferred a lifestyle akin to humans weren’t the ones who drew Nick’s attention or the attention of passersby. There are people who dedicate their lives to proving the existence of extraterrestrials as well as government complicity/cover-up. Grimm & Wesen are the UFO on Grimm. Did Nick, Renard, Hank, or Wu have to calm witnesses into believing they were confused and shouldn’t share their bizarre experience with others?

If the number of unsolved/unexplainable deaths in Portland was already inline with other cities of that size/population, how much difference did Nick becoming a Grimm actually make?
(01-19-2018, 08:43 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2018, 05:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]No, I don't think so. If there was some DaVinci code premise going on in Grimm, I'm sure by series' end we would have known about it. The whole awareness theory seems to be between the grimm and the wesen themselves and both also seem content to keep it that way.

An unnamed Pope kept furis rubians chained in a basement in the Vatican and put them on display to keep fear of the devil going.

Just for kicks here, suppose the Pope was a grimm. Would it still be a Church conspiracy or a more basic conspiracy designed to keep wesen in line? Or both?
Quote:Did Nick, Renard, Hank, or Wu have to calm witnesses into believing they were confused and shouldn’t share their bizarre experience with others?
Yes Wu was commited because he thought he was crazy. Hank was sitting in his apartment with a shot gun. Many of he episodes involved Wu coming up with a creative way to explain what happen on the report.
Quote: I referred to the absence of a few or even an individual witnessing a Wesen woge or Nick fighting/killing a Wesen and refusing to be silenced.
That is why Trubel was committed because she refused to be silent about what she saw. If Nick insisted on the existence of wesen he too would be seen as crazy. True people could see the results, but it would be rare they would actually see a wesen. Trubel saw them because she was a Grimm. The only time humans would see one is if they made an effort. Humans would not see one by accident. Because to the repercussions of exposure. I would imagine that the humans that did see the woge ended up dead.
These are recurring characters who quickly went from panic-stricken witnesses to fully informed participants. That’s not the same as someone from the general population witnessing bizarre events without the benefit of enlightenment. Nick was initially determined to conceal the Grimm/Wesen world from his live-in girlfriend and his law enforcement partner, yet, I don’t recall him fearing exposure because a victim lived to tell of his/her attack by a werewolf-like creature and refused to accept he/she was actually attacked by an unusually large wolf who walked and ran upright.

The show simply didn’t deal with the consequences of exposure. Whether Nick battled a Wesen in the forest under the cover of night or on main street in broad daylight, no one noticed anything amiss.
(01-20-2018, 07:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Just for kicks here, suppose the Pope was a grimm. Would it still be a Church conspiracy or a more basic conspiracy designed to keep wesen in line? Or both?

Probably both.
(01-20-2018, 08:42 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2018, 07:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Just for kicks here, suppose the Pope was a grimm. Would it still be a Church conspiracy or a more basic conspiracy designed to keep wesen in line? Or both?

Probably both.

I think then that the furis rubians were not victims but co-conspirators.
They were being kept chained in the basement of St Peter's Basilica.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18