Grimm Forum

Full Version: Was Nick's Family Ashamed of their Grimm Heritage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(02-04-2018, 10:32 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2018, 10:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:SO ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION OF HOME MANS ANYONE LIVING IN A RENTAL HAS NO HOME SINCE YOUR DEFINITION OF A "HOME' MEANS "YOU' HAVE TO OWN IT. ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION OF HOME. THE HOUSE I LIVE IS IS A HOME FOR JUST ME AND MY WIFE SINCE WE OWN IT. MY KIDS ARE, I GUESS, HOMELESS. ACCORDING TO YOU!
Hate to bust your bubble but Grimm is a show. A show that real world rules and definitions do not always apply.
The poinbt I was making it was not important what the actual status of Nick, Juliette and the house. The relationship was what ever the writers needed it to be for that episode. I was pointing out that even the wiki acknowledged their being an ambiguity when it comes to the house.

When Nick moved out, he moved out for the same reason a married couple with marital disagreements separate for a period of time, not permanently. When Nick moved out, he moved out because she refused him to sleep in the same bed and he found the couch uncomfortable. Did they split up? NO, they did not. All his personal stuff and most of his clothes were still in that house. She did not remember him, but she still had all the evidence he used to live with her.

As for Wiki showing Nick moving in with Juliette, well they got it wrong. Go back and look at those flashbacks. They were both moving into an empty house. If you take a closer look, they were unpacking all their belongings and the house did not have the lived in look. When you see Nick moving in the boxes, its what real men do. They carry the heavy stuff.

When Nick chose to move out, its what men do when there is a dispute with a woman. In both of those situations, I would have done the same. Carry the heavy boxes and moved out if I was having a dispute. You and the contributors of Wiki seem to confuse your bias with the acts of a gentleman.

(02-04-2018, 07:59 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Again sorry if someone already posted this, and I just repeating their post. I can think of only one person who may have been ashamed of being a Grimm Josh's Dad.

Now was he ashamed or just did have the will to kill wesen? Not everyone can be a police officer, not everyone can deal with death.

If you are a Grimm it is just something you are and can not change. Trubel didn't know she was a Grimm but even than she only reacted to attacks I don't see her as ashamed of being a Grimm because she didn't even know she was.

Now I think for the most part Grimm's did go around say look at me I'm a Grimm, but that isn't because they are ashamed just protecting themselves.

When Grimms and Wesen meet and a Wesen does a personal voge, they cannot hide it from a Grimm. In that same instance, a Grimm cannot hide their ability to see the Wesen. I forgot which episode this was explained how a Wesen can see it in the eyes of a Grimm when they do a personal voge. This is when Grimms are exposed/revealed to Wesen, not by choice but by BIOLOGY!

Nick and Juliette's Home was the residence of Nick Burkhardt and Juliette Silverton, and briefly Nick, Adalind Schade, and their son Kelly. Ownership of the home was not initially clear, as Juliette offered to move out, ("The Good Shepherd") and Nick did move out. ("Season of the Hexenbiest") Also, Nick was shown moving in with Juliette. ("Volcanalis") Nick later referenced purchasing the house. ("Lost Boys")

Syascrash, Grimm wiki says there was ambuity originallly but Nick refrenched buying the house, above is the information from Grimm wiki .

As you can see grimm wiki also states it was unclear initially who owned the house, then Nick later referenced purchasing the house, end of story Nicks house. There wasn’t a single hint on the show of Juliette or Grimm wiki of her purchasing the house.
(02-06-2018, 01:57 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2018, 10:32 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2018, 10:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:SO ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION OF HOME MANS ANYONE LIVING IN A RENTAL HAS NO HOME SINCE YOUR DEFINITION OF A "HOME' MEANS "YOU' HAVE TO OWN IT. ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION OF HOME. THE HOUSE I LIVE IS IS A HOME FOR JUST ME AND MY WIFE SINCE WE OWN IT. MY KIDS ARE, I GUESS, HOMELESS. ACCORDING TO YOU!
Hate to bust your bubble but Grimm is a show. A show that real world rules and definitions do not always apply.
The poinbt I was making it was not important what the actual status of Nick, Juliette and the house. The relationship was what ever the writers needed it to be for that episode. I was pointing out that even the wiki acknowledged their being an ambiguity when it comes to the house.

When Nick moved out, he moved out for the same reason a married couple with marital disagreements separate for a period of time, not permanently. When Nick moved out, he moved out because she refused him to sleep in the same bed and he found the couch uncomfortable. Did they split up? NO, they did not. All his personal stuff and most of his clothes were still in that house. She did not remember him, but she still had all the evidence he used to live with her.

As for Wiki showing Nick moving in with Juliette, well they got it wrong. Go back and look at those flashbacks. They were both moving into an empty house. If you take a closer look, they were unpacking all their belongings and the house did not have the lived in look. When you see Nick moving in the boxes, its what real men do. They carry the heavy stuff.

When Nick chose to move out, its what men do when there is a dispute with a woman. In both of those situations, I would have done the same. Carry the heavy boxes and moved out if I was having a dispute. You and the contributors of Wiki seem to confuse your bias with the acts of a gentleman.

(02-04-2018, 07:59 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Again sorry if someone already posted this, and I just repeating their post. I can think of only one person who may have been ashamed of being a Grimm Josh's Dad.

Now was he ashamed or just did have the will to kill wesen? Not everyone can be a police officer, not everyone can deal with death.

If you are a Grimm it is just something you are and can not change. Trubel didn't know she was a Grimm but even than she only reacted to attacks I don't see her as ashamed of being a Grimm because she didn't even know she was.

Now I think for the most part Grimm's did go around say look at me I'm a Grimm, but that isn't because they are ashamed just protecting themselves.

When Grimms and Wesen meet and a Wesen does a personal voge, they cannot hide it from a Grimm. In that same instance, a Grimm cannot hide their ability to see the Wesen. I forgot which episode this was explained how a Wesen can see it in the eyes of a Grimm when they do a personal voge. This is when Grimms are exposed/revealed to Wesen, not by choice but by BIOLOGY!

Nick and Juliette's Home was the residence of Nick Burkhardt and Juliette Silverton, and briefly Nick, Adalind Schade, and their son Kelly. Ownership of the home was not initially clear, as Juliette offered to move out, ("The Good Shepherd") and Nick did move out. ("Season of the Hexenbiest") Also, Nick was shown moving in with Juliette. ("Volcanalis") Nick later referenced purchasing the house. ("Lost Boys")

Syascrash, Grimm wiki says there was ambuity originallly but Nick refrenched buying the house, above is the information from Grimm wiki .

As you can see grimm wiki also states it was unclear initially who owned the house, then Nick later referenced purchasing the house, end of story Nicks house. There wasn’t a single hint on the show of Juliette or Grimm wiki of her purchasing the house.

Henry, like I said, this contributor is unaware that he believes his own BS. It is one thing to argue a point with a BS artist, but when you face one that believes his own diarrhea of the mouth, like one or two others, you are beating a dead horse to death.
Maybe he got the house, she liked it and it was he who bought it.She could have given him a part of his money,and the house would be in his name for being the one who paid.
To buy a house guarantees are required in addition in some cases a receipt of the salary
(02-07-2018, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he got the house, she liked it and it was he who bought it.She could have given him a part of his money,and the house would be in his name for being the one who paid.
To buy a house guarantees are required in addition in some cases a receipt of the salary

According to many here, Juliette didn't trust Nick, even prior to the infamous refusal of his proposal scene. So why would she be stupid enough to give him money for his house when she didn't trust him?

I don't agree with the distrust issue, however, I don't see Juliette giving Nick money for a house either. To me, it made more sense for her to buy the house and have Nick move in with her. That house did not reflect anything he would buy, but would reflect her tastes.

The issue I saw is that as the seasons rolled along, there was an issue with it being her house so the creative team just simply took it away from her and gave it to Nick. After all, he wouldn't have been able to sell it if it was hers.
(02-10-2018, 12:05 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2018, 05:47 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe he got the house, she liked it and it was he who bought it.She could have given him a part of his money,and the house would be in his name for being the one who paid.

According to many here, Juliette didn't trust Nick, even prior to the infamous refusal of his proposal scene. So why would she be stupid enough to give him money for his house when she didn't trust him?

I don't agree with the distrust issue, however, I don't see Juliette giving Nick money for a house either. To me, it made more sense for her to buy the house and have Nick move in with her. That house did not reflect anything he would buy, but would reflect her tastes.

The issue I saw is that as the seasons rolled along, there was an issue with it being her house so the creative team just simply took it away from her and gave it to Nick. After all, he wouldn't have been able to sell it if it was hers.
Probably the most reasonable explanation.
(02-10-2018, 12:25 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]

And just another slap in the face to the Juliette character.
(02-10-2018, 12:25 PM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]

OUCH, is this how some of you viewed the Nick and Juliette's relationship? At such a level of mistrust? YES, she did reject a marriage proposal but did some of you viewers miss the part of them sleeping in the same bed? The regular sex they had? The smooching scenes? The dinners they had together? Obviously, some of us, haven't been in any long term, living together, loving relationship.

Here is a thought. They shared living expenses. OH MY GOD, was I the only one that did that?

I did love this quote;

Quote:The issue I saw is that as the seasons rolled along, there was an issue with it being her house so the creative team just simply took it away from her and gave it to Nick. After all, he wouldn't have been able to sell it if it was hers.

A very creative way in accepting a concession!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18