Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick will marry Adalind with love to lift the curse !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
[Image: image.png]
A conclusion following that G&K has a surprise for the Nadalind fans. Unexpected and a suprise but there will also be a sort of sad side to thier fairy tale.
First part (the happy moment) - Bonapart put a cursed ring on Adalind's finger and the curse will be lifted only if she married Renard, BUT what Bonapart did not specify was, it had to be specifically Renard, but in general. As long as she gets married, that curse will be lifted. We now know, Nick loves Adalind as do Adalind

Second part (the sad but satisfying moment) - because of everything happening with the other realm, the big-bad, the stick and children, Nick connected with the stick and end up connected to the other realm, Nick will need to protect both worlds, following his destiny for he has a Grimm destiny, to become the new Gate Keeper and leader of both realms, Nick's world and the Wesen world after defeating the big-bad (Renagade Grimm to be likely). He will ofcourse be watching over the Children and his wife Adalind and maybe sometimes, yes sometimes crossover to be with his family.
Nick knowing he has to leave his world to the other realm, he and Adalind decides to get married first to be together knowing they love each other and wanting to be together knowing that no matter what happens or how far apart the worlds they are, they will always want to be together.

This is what the conclusion will be like. A tearjerking/ tissue holding moment, a satisfying happy ending.
The problem with the Nick and Adalind getting married. The show has not been building to that conclusion. Plus what Conrad said about the ring
Adalind: What's that?
Bonaparte: A wedding ring.
[The ring floats from Bonaparte's hand on to Adalind's left ring finger]
Bonaparte: You are a princess, and Sean will be your prince. People love a fairy tale. [He chuckles] It's beautiful. Oh, one more thing... do not take this ring off, because it will be extremely painful... for your children.

Conrad explicitly tied Adalind to Sean by saying "Sean will be your prince".

I bet they find out the spell died with Conrad.

The idea of getting married to show that even separated they are together would be nice if they had of steered the show that way. But with the redemption of Sean. Diana and Sean's close connection. Now we see Sean and Adalind will be protecting Kelly. the Nick and Adalind marriage story would not work.
(03-08-2017, 05:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with the Nick and Adalind getting married. The show has not been building to that conclusion. Plus what Conrad said about the ring
Bonaparte: You are a princess, and Sean will be your prince. People love a fairy tale. [He chuckles] It's beautiful. Oh, one more thing... do not take this ring off, because it will be extremely painful... for your children.

The idea of getting married to show that even separated they are together would be nice if they had of steered the show that way. But with the redemption of Sean. Diana and Sean's close connection. Now we see Sean and Adalind will be protecting Kelly. the Nick and Adalind marriage story would not work.

No, IMO we do no enough information for either idea. Sean protecting Kelly for one day does not mean much. IMO if the big bad is Grimm it could change what the plans are for Kelly in big way we cannot see yet since other Gimms might get involved.
(03-08-2017, 05:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with the Nick and Adalind getting married. The show has not been building to that conclusion. Plus what Conrad said about the ring

Saying Sean will be your prince does not specify it being only Shawn. His statements only simple say he wants Shawn to be her Prince. Also he hints more...
"People love a fairy tale. [He chuckles] It's beautiful'", yes, certainly the viewers, esspecially the Nadalind viewers will love a fairy tale giving another direction to a satisfying fairy tale, though not with Shawn.
Another to add, Shawn caring for Kelly and Adalind can be a gratitude move of promise when and after Nick saves the worlds. Nothing wrong with that script. He also knows as they do all that he will not be any ordinary Grimm but a one of a kind power Grimm.
Wouldn't you do or promise some one or close to a friend if he has done something that saves your life no matter your past history?
I am not saying the Sean and Adalind taking care of Kelly indicates this is a permanent situation. But it does show they are no longer mortal enemies and it also shows Adalind no longer hates Sean. This means Adalind now has a choice. Would Adalind leave Nick for Sean, only if Nick changes. With Diana pulling for Sean that also helps with Adalind making a change. Making Nadalind the end game does not seem as likely. If Nabalind was meant to be the end game. The show would not have worked to make Sean and Eve complications in the relationship.

You are right we don't have enough information to make an accurate prediction. But the trend is away from Nadalind then toward Nadalind.
Nick's going to marry Adalind with another man's ring on her finger? Either Grimm's getting thrifty or Nick's becoming magnanimous.

Personally, I think she's going to take the ring off. That's what I believe everyone is waiting for.
(03-08-2017, 06:00 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Nick's going to marry Adalind with another man's ring on her finger? Either Grimm's getting thrifty or Nick's becoming magnanimous.

Personally, I think she's going to take the ring off. That's what I believe everyone is waiting for.

If they are friends again maybe Sean takes it off.
I could see Sean being part of what it take to remove the ring. But irukandji made a good point you can't have a marriage with another mans ring on the ring finger.
(03-08-2017, 05:59 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am not saying the Sean and Adalind taking care of Kelly indicates this is a permanent situation. But it does show they are no longer mortal enemies and it also shows Adalind no longer hates Sean. This means Adalind now has a choice. Would Adalind leave Nick for Sean, only if Nick changes. With Diana pulling for Sean that also helps with Adalind making a change. Making Nadalind the end game does not seem as likely. If Nabalind was meant to be the end game. The show would not have worked to make Sean and Eve complications in the relationship.

You are right we don't have enough information to make an accurate prediction. But the trend is away from Nadalind then toward Nadalind.

I think this would be the bitter sweet..If Nick changes, because of the stick/staff making him the keeper of the universe or Grimm and he has no choice to give up his family for the greater good. and with Adalind and Sean together to take care /protect the kids I can only come to the conclusion... Nick will not be returning to Adalind....there is a reason both are left to protect the kids at the end it will Be Adalind and Sean not Adalind and Nick
(03-08-2017, 06:10 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 05:59 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am not saying the Sean and Adalind taking care of Kelly indicates this is a permanent situation. But it does show they are no longer mortal enemies and it also shows Adalind no longer hates Sean. This means Adalind now has a choice. Would Adalind leave Nick for Sean, only if Nick changes. With Diana pulling for Sean that also helps with Adalind making a change. Making Nadalind the end game does not seem as likely. If Nabalind was meant to be the end game. The show would not have worked to make Sean and Eve complications in the relationship.

I think this would be the bitter sweet..If Nick changes because of the stick/staff making him the keeper of the universe or Grimm and he has no choice to give up his family for the greater good. and with Adalind and Sean together to take care of the kids I say... Nick I not returning to Adalind

Nick may be forced to take Kelly with him so Adalind will have choose between children could work as well. Grimms take their children with them or the other Grimms might take Kelly from them all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35