Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick will marry Adalind with love to lift the curse !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
The problem with Nick going against Sean protecting Diana. Sean could turn Diana against Nick. Diana has already said if Nick does anything he will be sorry. Sean has already told Diana don't believe everything her mother says. Plus Sean lets her do what she wants.

I don't think Nick will completely trust him. But he does realize he will need to work with him. He will also realize he will not be able to shut Sean out. Where Adalind does not ask questions and need an explanation. Sean will demand to know everything. Even if he keeps things from Nick.
Nick's "share what you know, I'll do the same" is an offer of an even exchange. The only one keeping Sean out now is Sean.
Here is the problem Sean is asking for something tangible. Seeing the tunnels is something Nick can't fake or lie about. Sean can tell Nick anything he wants about what he knows. He does not even need to tell Nick he has the Russian friend that is giving him information. Sean can always tell Nick his mother had told him about some of the symbols a long time ago. We know Sean and Adalind learn about the stick which means they learn about where the cloth came from.
I think Nick's risk in making this deal is fairly low, at least until he tells Sean they've got the Grimm treasure and it's what kept him from dying in the loft battle. It's not as if any of the other stuff they know is going to hand Sean any kind of advantage over them.
Let me get this straight, you really want Nick and Adalind together? Why do you want that? I don't get it. Adalind liked to play with him. She changed his life upside down. Not only that she destroy Juliette and transformed her into a hexenbiest no. She violated him. As she "pretend" to be his "girlfriend" as he was thought that he was sleeping with his girlfriend. And now you really want Nadalind to be the end game?

Yes, Adalind has maybe changed BUT I don't buy that Adalind loves Nick. Or that Nick loves Adalind. Friends yes of course but NO lovers.

Actually I like her but it's mean towards Juliette. Please just let everything be an alternative universe.
I can't speak for anybody else but Nick and Adalind equally did horrible things to each other, if they choose to fall in love it's on them. Personally I prefer them to Nick and Juliette, whom I've never liked since the early episodes of season 1.
(03-13-2017, 09:09 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]Let me get this straight, you really want Nick and Adalind together? Why do you want that? I don't get it. Adalind liked to play with him. She changed his life upside down. Not only that she destroy Juliette and transformed her into a hexenbiest no. She violated him. As she "pretend" to be his "girlfriend" as he was thought that he was sleeping with his girlfriend. And now you really want Nadalind to be the end game?

Yes, Adalind has maybe changed BUT I don't buy that Adalind loves Nick. Or that Nick loves Adalind. Friends yes of course but NO lovers.

Actually I like her but it's mean towards Juliette. Please just let everything be an alternative universe.

In my opinion, Nick is just as lackluster with Adalind as he was with Juliette. If you notice, the creative team has tried several different approaches with the women characters, but left Nick essentially the same.

They made Juliette into a bitch: That didn't work. They took her out and replaced her with Adalind, who was made into a mouse: That didn't work. It's not the women. Both of them played very well off of Sasha and even each other. It's Guintoli. In my opinion, he's totally miscast.
(03-14-2017, 06:19 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2017, 09:09 PM)Juliette Wrote: [ -> ]Let me get this straight, you really want Nick and Adalind together? Why do you want that? I don't get it. Adalind liked to play with him. She changed his life upside down. Not only that she destroy Juliette and transformed her into a hexenbiest no. She violated him. As she "pretend" to be his "girlfriend" as he was thought that he was sleeping with his girlfriend. And now you really want Nadalind to be the end game?

In my opinion, Nick is just as lackluster with Adalind as he was with Juliette. If you notice, the creative team has tried several different approaches with the women characters, but left Nick essentially the same.

They made Juliette into a bitch: That didn't work. They took her out and replaced her with Adalind, who was made into a mouse: That didn't work. It's not the women. Both of them played very well off of Sasha and even each other. It's Guintoli. In my opinion, he's totally miscast.
Sasha has chemistry with women like Jame T Kirk had ..they have that chemistry that they can be compatible with anyone.....
In my own judgement: Adalind just change the perspective of Juliette to make it one. Juliette ruined her life alone to be a "Hexenbiest" extended his sight.. That her boyfriend had a baby with another woman would have been out of the way. I think Adalind got into "the perfect life" that Juliette thought had.
Nick said it but he was angry at the time. And Adalind was more right to say that in the office-"Iron Hans"-
This would be like when a person has an accident and passes it blaming everybody instead of thinking about what you can do in its new situation: invalid or whithout an arm etc
(03-14-2017, 08:22 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]In my own judgement: Adalind just change the perspective of Juliette to make it one. Juliette ruined her life alone to be a "Hexenbiest" extended his sight.. That her boyfriend had a baby with another woman would have been out of the way. I think Adalind got into "the perfect life" that Juliette thought had.
Nick said it but he was angry at the time. And Adalind was more right to say that in the office-"Iron Hans"-
This would be like when a person has an accident and passes it blaming everybody instead of thinking about what you can do in its new situation: invalid or whithout an arm etc

IMO Adalind living in a loft and not being able to work her career was never the life Juliette thought she would have or any other women with Nick before she knew Nick was a Grimm, the real problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35