Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick will marry Adalind with love to lift the curse !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
The people running this HW thought it was a good idea to have a secret base in an abandoned Portland city incinerator with only one way in or out. After that, nothing surprised me.

These guys had smarter security:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElqZms_SUjg
(03-11-2017, 10:00 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]The people running this HW thought it was a good idea to have a secret base in an abandoned Portland city incinerator with only one way in or out. After that, nothing surprised me.

These guys had smarter security:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElqZms_SUjg

the security was smart the agent was not lol..I can't believe I watched Get Smart when I was a youth lol
I thought using Wesen who were opposed to BC ideology made sense - even the pursuit of a Hexenbiest super weapon. The idea of Eve, the super weapon had potential, but she ended up becoming a Nick groupie and lost focus of the bigger picture.

The execution and follow through were disappointing, and at times, comical. But the Grimm and his stick finale wouldn’t have been possible if HW and BC had lived up to the hype. And that seems to be what G & K do, promote big ideas and deliver basic WoW scripts that keep a poorly developed central character front and center.

If Nick couldn’t be motivated to fight against a threat to his city, the idea of BC being global was irrelevant. And at the end of the season, Nick’s response was personal. That Portland benefited was happenstance.
(03-08-2017, 06:14 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 06:10 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 05:59 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am not saying the Sean and Adalind taking care of Kelly indicates this is a permanent situation. But it does show they are no longer mortal enemies and it also shows Adalind no longer hates Sean. This means Adalind now has a choice. Would Adalind leave Nick for Sean, only if Nick changes. With Diana pulling for Sean that also helps with Adalind making a change. Making Nadalind the end game does not seem as likely. If Nabalind was meant to be the end game. The show would not have worked to make Sean and Eve complications in the relationship.

You are right we don't have enough information to make an accurate prediction. But the trend is away from Nadalind then toward Nadalind.

I think this would be the bitter sweet..If Nick changes because of the stick/staff making him the keeper of the universe or Grimm and he has no choice to give up his family for the greater good. and with Adalind and Sean together to take care of the kids I say... Nick I not returning to Adalind

Nick may be forced to take Kelly with him so Adalind will have choose between children could work as well. Grimms take their children with them or the other Grimms might take Kelly from them all.

Nick is leaving Kelly in Adalind and Sean's care at the cabin
(03-12-2017, 09:24 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 06:14 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 06:10 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 05:59 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am not saying the Sean and Adalind taking care of Kelly indicates this is a permanent situation. But it does show they are no longer mortal enemies and it also shows Adalind no longer hates Sean. This means Adalind now has a choice. Would Adalind leave Nick for Sean, only if Nick changes. With Diana pulling for Sean that also helps with Adalind making a change. Making Nadalind the end game does not seem as likely. If Nabalind was meant to be the end game. The show would not have worked to make Sean and Eve complications in the relationship.

You are right we don't have enough information to make an accurate prediction. But the trend is away from Nadalind then toward Nadalind.

I think this would be the bitter sweet..If Nick changes because of the stick/staff making him the keeper of the universe or Grimm and he has no choice to give up his family for the greater good. and with Adalind and Sean together to take care of the kids I say... Nick I not returning to Adalind

Nick may be forced to take Kelly with him so Adalind will have choose between children could work as well. Grimms take their children with them or the other Grimms might take Kelly from them all.

Nick is leaving Kelly in Adalind and Sean's care at the cabin

Nick is leaving Kelly for a short period of time. Mama Kelly and Aunt Marie never would have left a grandchild to a wesen instead they would leave boyfriends or move but Nick is not a traditional Grimm.
(03-12-2017, 05:40 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]The execution and follow through were disappointing, and at times, comical.

The whole idea of HW made no sense. Just because the uprising was secret didn't mean the govt response to it had to be a secret agency. Just make it a subgroup under Homeland Security with an additional layer of clearance. They weren't doing anything in that secret base that they couldn't have done in the federal building downtown.
Ah but then Nick couldn't be free to mosey around there or go visit mom in the private plot they set up for her. Was that even a cemetery, by the way?
Aunt Marie think about Nick's well being if she had relationship with a "Wesen". Knew that the people react the same-said Monroe- and some may end up in some psychiatric. And that would be the fear of Nick:Nick's mind.
Everyone knows that when a child is abused small can end badly.
The situation see a "Woge" its something like this. With reference to Kelly-mother of Nick- , she learned to accept Nick's friends. And took care of a baby- a "Hexenbiest".
(03-12-2017, 10:25 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Knew that the people react the same-said Monroe- and some may end up in some psychiatric.

And this outlook is my biggest pet peeve with the entire premise of Grimm. In other words, that the poor, poor, pitiful population of Humans can't endure woged wesen because they'll all be running to their nearest nuthatch. So they prove it by having seasoned cops Wu and Hank check themselves into a straightjacket.

That is among the dumbest things I've seen on Grimm, and I believe it's the premise of the show that killed it more than anything.
After seeing what happens on an airplane when a couple of dark complexioned passengers start speaking to each other in Arabic, poor, poor humans not being able to endure seeing anything different and becoming candidates for a nuthatch makes perfect sense to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35