Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick will marry Adalind with love to lift the curse !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
It'd be great if Sean gave Adalind an opening to remind him about the time he told her she had to choose a side. She could point out to him that his time to choose a side was last year when BC approached him after they killed Andrew Dixon, and echo Meisner's "you chose the wrong side."
(03-13-2017, 01:54 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I never said Nick cares less for Adalind. I said he will be paying less attention to her. During a time when Sean will be confronting her about the things Nick has not told her. The same way Sean confronted her in the cafe about her powers coming back. Reminding her how Nick reacted to Juliette being a hexenbiest. The point I am making is Adalind has always been susceptible to suggestion. With Sean also putting the same negative ideas in Diana head. It is going to make it really hard on Nick to work on the relationship. Especially with Nick not having time because of the threat. It bet even though Nick gets to agree to send him through the mirror because of the danger to Diana. Sean will spin it as Nick more concerned about the save of Eve. He will argue if Nick had not brought the stick and cloth home their daughter would not be in danger. There would never have been a threat of the mirror. Sean will also remind Adalind of how Nick keep the information that he even found anything from her because he does not trust her.
Just like Nick told Sean Adalind would give Sean and alibi fro him. Sean will tell Adalind that Nick told him about Germany even though he had not told her.

It is not that Sean wants Adalind back. He just wants to get under he skin about her choosing Nick. He just want's to put doubt in her mind to break up their relationship. With Nick out of the way Sean feels Adalind would stay with him giving him more time with Diana.

At this time with anger around them..it would be to petty for Sean to do it...IMO..Sean will be all serios and also very afraid of something taking his daughter
Being petty is Sean middle name. With Nick putting conditions on the information about his daughter. It would make seen for him to want Nick to regret doing that. I would differently want to change it from Nick and Adalind against him to Adalind on Sean side against Nick. Having his daughter on his side would be a good way for him to change the balance.
(03-13-2017, 01:54 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]It is not that Sean wants Adalind back. He just wants to get under he skin about her choosing Nick. He just want's to put doubt in her mind to break up their relationship. With Nick out of the way Sean feels Adalind would stay with him giving him more time with Diana.

This is possible, we have seen season by season that Renard has an agenda with an agenda. He has not and will not forget for a long time what Nick did to him in the last season and this season.

On the fact that Nick will pay less attention to Adalind and Co., well I beg to differ. I think he feels strongly in himself that it is his destiny to stop what ever this Big-Bad has planned. The way I see the story going, no one has been able to stop this monter but Grimms only. I do not think wesens of any kind are able to stop this thing be it Renard or who ever.
It must have taken 7 Grimm Knights a big battle to stop and lock this thing down. 7 Grimms created 7 Keys to use in the future incase something goes wronge. Those 7 Grimms had a destiny too just like now this destiny has been passed over to Nick - (To the Grimm that finds the hidden stick)
We have come to know him as the most experienced & active Grimm and the one that has more knowledge on what his ancestors did in the old eras.

Every thing so far we have seen that has transpired has been related to Grimms and only a Grimm or Grimms can stop what ever is coming. Renard right now is thinking of his daughter only, but Nick is thinking of the world, including Adalind, Kelly and Diana. So far I see no picture of Renard doing anything positive for his daughter's sake. Nick is the first to confront this thing, and he will be the last to stop it.
Nick's actions alone already speaks for itself, that just because he is not there holding hands with Adalind and Diana does not mean he cares less. He has made the first move, which comes to show he does care and care alot and thats why he is ready to sacrifice his life for them.
I also stay with the theory that this Big-Bad is not wesen born but a corrupted Grimm and is some how still connected to those 7 Grimm knights or one of the 7 Grimm Knights that parted away for power.
Even if threat directly threatens Sean daughter. Sean will work with Nick but that will not stop Sean from his agenda of swaying Adalind to his side. He needs Adalind on his side because of Diana.
Even in face off Sean stopped trying to kill Nick and take the key. But it still did not stop Sean from either letting Nick fight the battle by himself or even going against him when needed.

If you are right and it does take a Grimm. Then the potion that Eve comes up with. Would have to be used by Nick. Which would eliminate Eve dying to save the group.
(03-13-2017, 05:49 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Even if threat directly threatens Sean daughter. Sean will work with Nick but that will not stop Sean from his agenda of swaying Adalind to his side. He needs Adalind on his side because of Diana.
Even in face off Sean stopped trying to kill Nick and take the key. But it still did not stop Sean from either letting Nick fight the battle by himself or even going against him when needed.

If you are right and it does take a Grimm. Then the potion that Eve comes up with. Would have to be used by Nick. Which would eliminate Eve dying to save the group.

IMO I so agree that Eve is not dying to save the group for only grimm only issue. Nick is looking to his ancestors so that makes sense.
Preserve the world for all.Makes me think of the final song of a Japanese animated film "Windaria,whose song is a request to take care of the Earth.
The greatest danger that man has made is nuclear energy
(03-13-2017, 06:05 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Preserve the world for all.Makes me think of the final song of a Japanese animated film "Windaria,whose song is a request to take care of the Earth.
The greatest danger that man has made is nuclear energy

Do you mean nuclear bomb because our sun is nuclear energy?

How is the Sun Nuclear Energy?
http://sciencing.com/sun-nuclear-energy-7185173.html
Sean swaying Adalind would mean there's regression in her character. I think they've been trying to progress her for the last two seasons. Being manipulated by Sean once again would be a big step back.

I don't see the need for Adalind to be on Sean's side. He can still try to help without her allegiance. Adalind being on his side so soon after what he did at the beginning of the season would just be causing drama for drama's sake, which admittedly can't be put past the writers.
How could they even expect to succeed if Sean's already sowing division among them? It may be typical of Sean to do this but it's extremely counter productive with just three episodes left.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35