Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick will marry Adalind with love to lift the curse !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(03-09-2017, 10:57 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind did not trust Sean because he gave away their daughter and waited years to work with her to get Diana back.

Then why hotfoot it to him because of Conrad's threat?
I do not expect this to be a love conquers all story. That only works for Monroe and Rosalee.

The only way I can see Nick and Adalind getting married by the series end is as some sort of irony. Like Hank saying Adalind is not someone you want to be the mother of your child and her becoming the mother of Nick's son. Or Nick asking Renard if he finds Adalind's Hexenbiest form attractive only for his girlfriend to turn into one and then later hooking up with Adalind. You can even throw in Juliette being glad when she transformed back into herself saying she would make a terrible blonde only to make her return as Eve wearing a blonde wig.

I used those as examples because Bud was talking to Rosalee about what would happen between Nick and Adalind once the situation with Juliette was resolved. He was leading the conversation until Rosalee cut him off because she knew he was going to bring the topic of marriage up. They both intimated that there wasn't any remote possibility of that happening with Bud also saying Juliette was perfect for him. It would just be another incidental thing that happened to make past statements more memorable.

For the record, I don't think Nick and Adalind will get married. It just doesn't feel like the story is leading up to that and I don't even know if the curse is still a big deal. It's too bad because I was looking forward to Juliette being the maid of honor and stealing the spotlight because it couldn't happen any other way.
(03-09-2017, 10:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 10:57 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind did not trust Sean because he gave away their daughter and waited years to work with her to get Diana back.

She believed Diana was in danger and did not want to lose Diana forever.
(03-09-2017, 11:04 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 10:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

She believed Diana was in danger and did not want to lose Diana forever.

So here's the dilemma then. She doesn't trust Sean so I assume she doesn't trust Conrad either. Yet she took her son Kelly and rushed to people she didn't trust because she believed Diana was in danger?

Mary, that would make Adalind a complete fool.

But aside from that, all of her actions point to a couple of things. One, she didn't believe Nick could protect her children and two, she didn't believe Nick could protect himself.
(03-09-2017, 11:09 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Mary, that would make Adalind a complete fool.

But aside from that, all of her actions point to a couple of things. One, she didn't believe Nick could protect her children and two, she didn't believe Nick could protect himself.

Yes, one could believe that Adalind made a mistake.

Adalind did not think Nick could protect a child they did not have.
(03-09-2017, 11:19 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 11:09 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Mary, that would make Adalind a complete fool.

She didn't believe he could protect the one child they did have. That's a big slap in the face to Nick.
(03-09-2017, 11:20 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

She didn't believe he could protect the one child they did have. That's a big slap in the face to Nick.

Le's be fair Nick could not protect anyone from Conrad , he couldn' protect himself..for goodness sake..and if it was not for Diana hrough Sean ..Conrad would be still be trying to kill Nick
(03-09-2017, 10:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 10:46 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]And she did it too to protect Nick.

And this is a reason I completely forgot. If she believes Nick needs protecting (and this is Nick, not the children), then she knows he has a weakness. If he can't protect himself how's he going to protect the children?

In this woman's eyes, that's a very, very good reason not to marry him.

It is my belief that both parents or lovers need to both meet half way. If she loves him, she too will want to protect him instantly, and not just expecting him alone to do all the protecting, wouldn't that just show how selfish she is? If she did it this way, we would know she was simply using Nick. That just shows how much she cares for him for not being selfish.
(03-09-2017, 11:23 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Le's be fair Nick could not protect anyone from Conrad , he couldn' protect himself..for goodness sake..and if it was not for Diana hrough Sean ..Conrad would be still be trying to kill Nick

Nick had the stick on him so Conard could not have killed him.
(03-09-2017, 11:23 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 11:20 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

Le's be fair Nick could not protect anyone from Conrad , he couldn' protect himself..for goodness sake..and if it was not for Diana hrough Sean ..Conrad would be still be trying to kill Nick

Who's not being fair? My argument is that Adalind might not want to marry Nick.....even though she does love him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35