Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick will marry Adalind with love to lift the curse !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I think Adalind mentioned her father leaving when she was a child.
Is the only mention-It is not known what the relationship was between Catherine and the man in question--Is intriguing as the" friend" of Kelly.
They could not identify it by the teeth or fingerprints-What I think is that she would not be of New York-of that area-.That they were going to another place ? an other state
We have only seen 5 grown Hexenbiest on the show. 4 if we don't count Eve. We can't say Hexenbiest don't get married because the ones we have seen aren't.

Now do I think Adalind will marry Nick? Maybe, I don't see why not. He has a stable job making good money. He is also a good man. Hard to come by these days. As far as the living arrangements I think the Fome is fine. Honestly all they need to do is buy some new furniture and utilize those other 2 floors. There is no real reason for her not to marry Nick. I am also sure if he asked her she would say yes without a second thought.
If he asked her, she'd say yes immediately. Whether they actually get married is up in the air.
(03-10-2017, 06:31 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]I think Adalind mentioned her father leaving when she was a child.

Yeah she said he took off when she was 4
(03-10-2017, 12:14 AM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 11:26 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if it's because Nick is a man or something but I feel like there is this expectation that Adalind should've lost all respect for Nick for not being able to overcome all odds and take down BC. Rosalee didn't think any less of Monroe when he had to be rescued from the Wesenrein, whom they knew they would need Nick's help with if they were going to survive them. Why should this be a negative point in Nick's column?

Because Monroe brings a great deal to the table. He is stable, by far the more mature of the two, very supportive and nurturing and respectful of his partner, great father material, a ferocious defender off his loved ones and highly intelligent.

Nick is basically none of the above. And he has failed at his best suit, being a detective. He should have used his so called detective skills and FBI contacts and realized HW was really just a bunch of jackoffs with a bad case of megalomania. The Bloods and Crips are the preeminent gangs in Portland, but of late MS-13 has moved in to begin to challenge them on MLK. That is a far worse threat to the citizens of Portland than HW ever would have been. And child prostitution is now a large problem in Portland but Nick wastes his time on the nonexistent threat of HW. So why it is negative on Nick, it just proves he is close to being an idiot. He is detective and he cannot even effectively triage crime in his own city despite vast resources. If I was Adalind I would have lost respect for him and worried that Kelly might be a"special" baby or pray that Nick was not Kelly's biological father.

The real mystery of Grimm is why any woman would want to be with Nick; that central plot line is why this show clearly is a fantasy.

The show doesn't deal with human problems unless a wesen is present. Those problems you mentioned would only matter if they're Wesen related. How often do you see any of them involved in anything that isn't Wesen related? The episode of season 4 where Trubel dealt with that guy who was using young girls to steal for him could've been any human but he turned out to be wesen. They would only deal with gangs if they were made up of several wesen, which they probably are, but that storyline was never pursued in the show. The Wesenrein were clearly some KKK type of group.

BC wasn't a non-existent threat. Their plan to take over the political scene and police department was a major problem. That type of political corruption needed to be dealt with immediately.

I thought BC and HW were a mistake because this show is not equipped to deal with a worldwide threat and how to tell that story properly. I felt that way since I saw Nick walk into HW's secret base for the first time. The beauty of the show was this small group of people combating local threats with the Royals mixed in but that compound showed me that the show was turning into something it wasn't ready to become.

Monroe is great but he let his pregnant wife come into the middle of the woods alone to deal with a threat they didn't really have any clue of how to defeat. He should've gone to meet her instead of staying behind with three guys who were armed.

Nick is also a protector of his loved ones. He took on a BC assault team single-handedly to buy the group enough time to escape.

I know you have the lowest opinion of Nick but I think you greatly exaggerate his flaws and character. Worrying about Kelly being a "special" baby is a great example of it. He may not be a shining beacon of hope but he's not the lowest of the low either.
You know there is something in this thread I haven't seen which is a consistent argument against Juliette/Eve and Nick and that's good old Aunt Marie, the interfering busybody.

I can recall many, many posts stating that Nick should have booted Juliette out the door because Aunt Marie warned him and LOOK what happened. Yet not a word is said about good old Aunt Marie's warning with regard to Adalind.

Why is that do you suppose?
(03-10-2017, 11:09 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You know there is something in this thread I haven't seen which is a consistent argument against Juliette/Eve and Nick and that's good old Aunt Marie, the interfering busybody.

I can recall many, many posts stating that Nick should have booted Juliette out the door because Aunt Marie warned him and LOOK what happened. Yet not a word is said about good old Aunt Marie's warning with regard to Adalind.

Why is that do you suppose?

Adalind is part of the wesen world but willing to live or move to keep her children safe and limit her freedom in a way that most women would not and she does not expect to know what is going on. In other word, IMO she can raise Kelly as safely as any Grimm could. Maria and Kelly biggest issues IMO would have been her being a hexenbiest.

Juliette was not aware of the wesen world and Nick was not ready to tell her about it so Aunt Marie advice makes sense to leave her at that time.
What was Aunt Marie's warning regarding Adalind?

Aunt Marie didn't have anything against Juliette personally. She hardly even knew her. Marie just gave that warning to Nick because of him being a Grimm. I'm not one of the people who agreed with her. I think he really should've broken up with her after the cat-scratch fever.
Of course a normal person could not deal with this partner "Grimm". Is the Warning that his aunt did. Any "Wesen" could appear to get his head. As in the far west.. I think that if Kelly was still hunting should not do it around. A dove pulls the eggshells away to not warn predators. Nick's father was not "GRIMM" it could be that he had relatives "GRIMM". His mother did not say anything else about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35