Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick will marry Adalind with love to lift the curse !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Quote:I do not think G&K is going with that idea. IMO in 612, I believe we will know what he is too. IMO G&K is explaining to us where wesen and Grimms come from and when that is done we will likely know what Kelly will be.
They have already said several time what Kelly is He is half Grimm and half zauberbiest. Adalind was trying to figure out what to call him. Kelly is not like Monroe and Rosalee kids. In that case each parent has a physical appearance that would contribute to what the kids look like. With Kelly the Grimm side does not a physical appearance that is different from anyone else. So there is not to effect how the wesen side would look.
Well, there's nothing like a common threat to get people to work together. Friends is another matter, and only time will tell after the danger hass passed.

It will be interesting to see exactly what Kelly turns out to be, because according to what we've been told in the past, whether a child born to mixed parents will be wesen or kehrseite or grimm is an either/or thing. Except that Kelly is the first wesen-grimm mix in history.
(03-14-2017, 01:49 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 12:00 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 11:14 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 10:54 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I never really saw any chemistry between Adalind and Nick, even as enemies.

Ouch....that hurts.
They had great chemistry. from day one. and honestly, better than Juliettes.
If we wanted to class Juliette's chem, she was great at the whining chemistry.

It shouldn't hurt at all. It's a matter of opinion, just like the folks who can't stand Juliette/Eve.

Nick should not be in love or in a relationship, period. It doesn't mesh with the Grimm persona. Just basing this on the grimms we know, Kelly, Marie, and Trubel.

I agree that chemistry is the one thing we shouldn't be debating because it can't be debated. It's all a matter of opinion and it's not something that can be proven or disproven. I remember going online and seeing people saying how much chemistry House and Cuddy had and I never saw any even in the best of times. I do think Nick and Adalind have it but I'm not going to try and convince anyone of it. It can't be done.

Nick being in love and a relationship can be seen differently. I can see Grimms being in love because I think Kelly, Marie, and Nick were all in love at some point in their lives and Nick has now loved two different women. It fits their persona but I can see why people think they shouldn't be in a relationship. Their lifestyle may not he conducive to it but there's still a possibility that may change at the end of the series depending on how much impact the battle with the ultimate big bad will have. I don't think Monroe and Rosalee are the only ones who can make a relationship work because the odds were against them as well. Monroe was nearly murdered by the Wesenrein and almost disowned by his father because of his relationship with Rosalee. They brought a ton of baggage into their marriage but it appears like they're going to make it through. Besides, the guy who has gotten divorced three times is neither Grimm nor Wesen.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Hank_Griffin

Trivia Hank has been married four times. ("Pilot")
Hank was married four times.

Adalind being boring is us viewers complaining about her changes but as a character, she herself has said she doesn't want to go back to what she used to be because she wasn't a nice person back then and did plenty of terrible things. What we want or expect as viewers will never match what the characters expect or want for themselves. Maybe Adalind is happy to live a boring life considering the excitement of her old life landing her in a dungeon with rats and almost driven crazy because she just wanted her baby back. It's easy to see why she jumped into this "boring" relationship with Nick.

I don't think the life of a grimm is conducive to sustaining long relationships, I doubt many of them actually get to live long lives. However, this doesn't mean they don't or shouldn't fall in love. Love is a part of life. Wesen fall in love, heck even serial killers fall in love, I don't see anything wrong with that. They shouldn't be exempt from experiencing life just because they are Grimm. It's just a case of knowing what to expect as their partner and actually being on the same page about the relationship as a whole.
(03-14-2017, 02:00 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]They have already said several time what Kelly is He is half Grimm and half zauberbiest.

I have no memory of that. Adalind has no idea what her son will be. IMO first you need to understand the difference between a wesen and a grimm.

Wiki says Kelly baby is type unknown.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Kelly_Schade-Burkhardt
(03-14-2017, 02:00 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there's nothing like a common threat to get people to work together. Friends is another matter, and only time will tell after the danger hass passed.

It will be interesting to see exactly what Kelly turns out to be, because according to what we've been told in the past, whether a child born to mixed parents will be wesen or kehrseite or grimm is an either/or thing. Except that Kelly is the first wesen-grimm mix in history.

Just like Diana who woges simply with blue eyes turned on and no other feature, I picture baby Kelly close like that, only this time deep black eyes with no facial change.
Like the way wesens see Grimms, only this time everyone can see those darks eyes.
[Image: grimm_eyes_by_ladycriscy-d876t31.png]
(03-14-2017, 02:02 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 01:49 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 12:00 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 11:14 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 10:54 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I never really saw any chemistry between Adalind and Nick, even as enemies.

Ouch....that hurts.
They had great chemistry. from day one. and honestly, better than Juliettes.
If we wanted to class Juliette's chem, she was great at the whining chemistry.

It shouldn't hurt at all. It's a matter of opinion, just like the folks who can't stand Juliette/Eve.

Nick should not be in love or in a relationship, period. It doesn't mesh with the Grimm persona. Just basing this on the grimms we know, Kelly, Marie, and Trubel.

I agree that chemistry is the one thing we shouldn't be debating because it can't be debated. It's all a matter of opinion and it's not something that can be proven or disproven. I remember going online and seeing people saying how much chemistry House and Cuddy had and I never saw any even in the best of times. I do think Nick and Adalind have it but I'm not going to try and convince anyone of it. It can't be done.

Nick being in love and a relationship can be seen differently. I can see Grimms being in love because I think Kelly, Marie, and Nick were all in love at some point in their lives and Nick has now loved two different women. It fits their persona but I can see why people think they shouldn't be in a relationship. Their lifestyle may not he conducive to it but there's still a possibility that may change at the end of the series depending on how much impact the battle with the ultimate big bad will have. I don't think Monroe and Rosalee are the only ones who can make a relationship work because the odds were against them as well. Monroe was nearly murdered by the Wesenrein and almost disowned by his father because of his relationship with Rosalee. They brought a ton of baggage into their marriage but it appears like they're going to make it through. Besides, the guy who has gotten divorced three times is neither Grimm nor Wesen.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Hank_Griffin

Trivia Hank has been married four times. ("Pilot")

Hangs head in shame!
(03-14-2017, 02:04 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 02:00 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]They have already said several time what Kelly is He is half Grimm and half zauberbiest.

I have no memory of that. Adalind has no idea what her son will be.
Kelly is half and half because of his his parents. The zauberbiest is certainly a sure thing that will happen once he hits puberty but the grimm is not. It might skip a generation with him while wesen don't skip generations. Or he might manifest His grimm ability but only after he's an adult due to male grimm sprouting later than females. He has an opportunity to be both or one of those right I doubt they would have the genes cancel one another out, one can be dominant while the other recessive.

I hope he's both a new kind of Grimm that is also a wesen.
(03-14-2017, 02:11 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2017, 02:04 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

I have no memory of that. Adalind has no idea what her son will be.
Kelly is half and half because of his his parents. The zauberbiest is certainly a sure thing that will happen once he hits puberty but the grimm is not. It might skip a generation with him while wesen don't skip generations. Or he might manifest His grimm ability but only after he's an adult due to male grimm sprouting later than females. He has an opportunity to be both or one of those right I doubt they would have the genes cancel one another out, one can be dominant while the other recessive.

I hope he's both a new kind of Grimm that is also a wesen.

IMO nothing is a sure thing since this topic fits with the main theme of wesen & grimm history at the moment.

What if grimms used to be wesen?

Wiki says Kelly baby is type unknown.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Kelly_Schade-Burkhardt
(03-14-2017, 02:03 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the life of a grimm is conducive to sustaining long relationships, I doubt many of them actually get to live long lives. However, this doesn't mean they don't or shouldn't fall in love. Love is a part of life. Wesen fall in love, heck even serial killers fall in love, I don't see anything wrong with that. They shouldn't be exempt from experiencing life just because they are Grimm. It's just a case of knowing what to expect as their partner and actually being on the same page about the relationship as a whole.

I agree with these comments too. Just I have said also. Nothing wrong with Nick falling in love with a partner who wants the same thing. Adalind wants the same as Nick does, and there is no reason what so ever for them to say no or try to work it out, which so far they have been doing quite well in a matured manner.
Yes a Grimm's life can be complicated but who says a hexenbiest life is not complicated too? Their life complications could very well be the best match making and lifestyle type. Just because it has never been recorded in the history of Grimms with this type of relationship, does not mean it has to be discarded as "it is wrong".
This could be the relationship Nick needs as Adalind too. I see no reason why thier relationship should be judged.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35