Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick will marry Adalind with love to lift the curse !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(03-14-2017, 09:43 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am talking about after the news cast. When Sean got mad and threatened Adalind if she had anything to do with it. All she did was back into a corner. The other times he got in her face she through a vase at him or got ready to woge to show she was ready for a fight. Instead of letting Nick set the terms. Why did she not set her own terms.

Because at that point Sean still hadn't been forced to accept that he couldn't undo what Nick had just done. And getting into a woging, shouting fight with Sean would get Diana's attention.
Quote:Because at that point Sean still hadn't been forced to accept that he couldn't undo what Nick had just done. And getting into a woging, shouting fight with Sean would get Diana's attention.
because of Diana and Sean knows she would protect her mom. With Adalind woging to show she means business. He would have just walked away. He is not going to take on a losing fight.
Which still doesn't get Sean to accept he's going to be remaining captain and to reinstate Nick, Hank and Wu. Nick was the person Sean had elevated to the status of nemesis in his own mind, so in order to achieve everything they wanted, Nick had to be the one who administered the coup de grace.

Or maybe it was just what Adalind had to do to keep herself from cracking up and laughing...
(03-14-2017, 10:22 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]because of Diana and Sean knows she would protect her mom. With Adalind woging to show she means business. He would have just walked away. He is not going to take on a losing fight.

Adalind did the right thing because it is her job is to co-parent with both men. It was better for Sean to be angry at Nick for the kids.
(03-14-2017, 11:31 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]I also will like to add that G&K have become perfect at misdirection to fans. We expect the worst between these 2 because that's were it seems all cards lie and thats what they hope for. The love triangle, the ring, Diana, basicaly making us feel the worst is coming - so much negative push focused on them that it seems these 2 will not have a sort of happy ending and then bam!....out comes jack in the box!

There will be a fairy tale endling but also a slight draw back most likely Nicks destiny to become protector after taking down his foe. (So far thats the only idea or direction I see) unless G&K pulls another rabbit from a hat at the last minutes of the episode, which could lead to far-fetched.

Personally, I'd rather see them leave the rabbits *in* the hat. Neither of these two is all that good at hints or even outright lies.

As for Nick and Adalind, what fairytale ending do you think they should have? They haven't had any real problems, they're still at the fome, and now Adalind has Diana. Sounds like they got the fairytale.

The only thing I see happening is Nick telling her he loves her, finally. They've only been living together for over a year now and have a kid. Most people would look at that and think it's about time.
The only thing Nick should feel guilty about Juliette is not having know how to help her with the change.
Did not have to leave Adalind and his son by a woman who could manage them alone. Juliette had nothing to complain about if she decided to cut the relationship because he could not understand it. Dumb Juliette.
(03-15-2017, 06:37 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing Nick should feel guilty about Juliette is not having know how to help her with the change.
Did not have to leave Adalind and his son by a woman who could manage them alone. Juliette had nothing to complain about if she decided to cut the relationship because he could not understand it. Dumb Juliette.

Juliette was smart to leave Nick but she should have made a new life without Nick not hurt the scooby gang. In season 4, Juliette lived without Nick for up to 6 months and she had her whole family and her long term friends still and her degree.
I agree on this. And to continue with that "anger" was of Juliette. I do not think it was by driven its side "Hexenbiest". She became a "toxic person".
]
Juliette had changed into a hexenbiest over night all the powers and feeling hit her all at once..(kind of PMS on steroids times 5) Her hexienbiest was raw and she was unable to cope with all the hexenbiest emotions...the only person that understood her from day one was Sean
Clearly Juliette threatened to be Sean saying that something bad could happen if she did not get what she wanted. Even if Sean would have told the group something of the attitude of Juliette would have changed. I think Juliette was 100 % not satisfied with the change. And the scene of dialogue between Juliette and Rosalee in prison was to see a Juliette drugged with marijuan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35