Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Juliette understand that Kelly might be killed or did Kenneth fool her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Juliette's involvement in Kelly's death is the same as Adlind's involvement in Mari's death. Why would he forgive one and not the other.

He could still be with Eve and still raise Kelly. What is Adalind going to say. No he can not be with his son unless he is with her. Like that would really work.

Remember Adalind comes with baggage, Sean and Diana. Juliette's only baggage is can Nick get pass her being Eve and not Juliette.

Don't forget Adalind also is no longer the Adalind Nick got to know and sleep with. Adalind even warned once the suppression wore off she would go back to being the old Adalind.
Her powers are back but she has not become the old Adalind, she was manipulative and a horrible person. She hasn't shown those traits once since her powers returned.

We don't know who's going to raise Kelly. Nick sure can raise Kelly but something major would have to happen for Adalind not to raise him. Nick promised her he'd never take him away from her and I think he meant it because he grew up without a mother and doesn't want that for his son. And he understands that she's not with Renard by choice, that she did what she had to do. I don't see Adalind giving up her son willingly. They might share custody but Adalind will raise him mostly, considering Nick's a grimm and a cop, he's too busy to do that on his own, and I'm not banking on him reuniting with Juliette as an incentive for Adalind giving up Kelly, in fact she'd be more against it because she's well aware of Juliette's hatred for her. She almost killed Adalind while pregnant and when they confronted her about killing Nick's child, who was innocent, her response was that he was Adalind's and therefore wasn't innocent (I'm paraphrasing). You are assuming too much, including juliette suddenly being okay with Kelly. At least as Eve, she was able to see the baby in the right way but Juliette's feelings are back and we don't know where her head is going to be.

Will Nick manage to get Kelly away from Renard? Possibly, but I think he'll manage to get the others out as well (unless that's all Adalind's doing and Nick is still out of commission) I was reading an article after SDCC that mentioned Monroe and Rosalee babysitting Diana. I don't know if this was said in jest (like her having a litter of pups) or if it was a real spoiler. If it's a real, then Adalind will be free of Renard with both children. I don't know about her and Nick but this at least gives me hope that she'll be free and will likely have both of her children with her, that's all I care about. Nick can do whatever he wants for all I care.
It could be that Adalind leave them in the house of Monroe and Rosalee to be their nannies.
Nick could be fugitive.who else could also ask for help ?she does not have anyone else..
could be Nick lawyer to defend him.
(08-02-2016, 06:11 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette's involvement in Kelly's death is the same as Adlind's involvement in Mari's death. Why would he forgive one and not the other.

He could still be with Eve and still raise Kelly. What is Adalind going to say. No he can not be with his son unless he is with her. Like that would really work.

Remember Adalind comes with baggage, Sean and Diana. Juliette's only baggage is can Nick get pass her being Eve and not Juliette.

Don't forget Adalind also is no longer the Adalind Nick got to know and sleep with. Adalind even warned once the suppression wore off she would go back to being the old Adalind.
Remember Kelly said to Renard you tried to have my sister kill, she blamed Renard not Adalind. Also there a was no set up by a second trusted party to to kill Marie. In Marie case all the attacks failed so we can blame Adalind for trying by not for her real death. IMO
(08-03-2016, 05:28 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]In Marie case all the attacks failed so we can blame Adalind for trying by not for her real death. IMO

I thought Adalind admitted being Marie's murderer, didn't she? In any case, she still has one up on Juliette. While Adalind planned to murder Marie, Juliette only planned on getting Diana by betraying Kelly. There's no evidence to support that Juliette planned Kelly's death.
Marie died of cancer.
When Nick was going to germany. Adalind admitted owing his aunt that much. How could Kelly really trust Juliette. Kelly didn't know Juliette. She meet her for a few minutes when she came to the house. Juliette help because Nick asked. As for the kids. No character has a parent child relationship. All character have distant relationship with their parents. The kids staying with their parents would make for a happy situation. Grimm does not do happy situations. If anything the kids will be removed in a horenduce fashion. It will be done to cause maximum grief. That is what Grimm has done with every situation on the show.

It is amazing how people write happy speculations. When the show only does grimm situations
(08-03-2016, 06:30 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]Marie died of cancer.

I'm not sure what Marie died from. I thought the injuries she received from the wesen (I can't recall what wesen it was) while out walking with Nick probably speeded things up a bit. However, I thought there was something somewhere where Adalind admitted she murdered Marie.
(08-03-2016, 07:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure what Marie died from. I thought the injuries she received from the wesen (I can't recall what wesen it was) while out walking with Nick probably speeded things up a bit. However, I thought there was something somewhere where Adalind admitted she murdered Marie.
No doubt the fight with the reaper didn't help the cancer now was the reaper sent by Renard I don't think so because Marie said she thought she had lost him. If Renard had sent him how did Renard know she was Nick's aunt and Nick was about to become a Grimm also? Sean told Adalind to use a human not wesen, I think this was to keep Marie or Nick from looking for a wesen reason for the attack. The man she killed at the hospital was human. That fight was her last but she still won. I don't remember Adalind ever saying she killed Marie. They did attack Marie and likely didn't help the cancer but she was already dying. That was the one part of it all that never made any sense why kill a dying woman?
(08-03-2016, 07:42 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2016, 07:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

No doubt the fight with the reaper didn't help the cancer now was the reaper sent by Renard I don't think so because Marie said she thought she had lost him. If Renard had sent him how did Renard know she was Nick's aunt and Nick was about to become a Grimm also? Sean told Adalind to use a human not wesen, I think this was to keep Marie or Nick from looking for a wesen reason for the attack. The man she killed at the hospital was human. That fight was her last but she still won. I don't remember Adalind ever saying she killed Marie. They did attack Marie and likely didn't help the cancer but she was already dying. That was the one part of it all that never made any sense why kill a dying woman?

In a later episode Adalind did admit to TRYING to kill Marie. And like you, that part of the plot line never made sense to me. Why try to kill a woman who was on death's door? Just let nature take it's course. She was obviously past the point of doing anyone harm. Dodgy

Hell, all a little kid would have to do is just run away, she was hardly in a condition to catch them!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35