Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Juliette understand that Kelly might be killed or did Kenneth fool her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(12-16-2018, 06:44 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 04:49 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I also see that attitude very bad in juliette.
It was she who left it and then hoped that Nick was with her !?. She never apologizes for the bar and his calls.

Was that was Juliette's relationship with Nick about? Apologizing to him 24/7 for decisions she had a right to make as an adult?

Arnold Schwarzenegger, as an adult, had the right (the authority) to shag his maid and get her pregnant. It didn't make it right (being moral)!
that is, juliette could hurt someone, run over a person without having to give explanations?.
(12-16-2018, 09:31 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]Arnold Schwarzenegger, as an adult, had the right (the authority) to shag his maid and get her pregnant. It didn't make it right (being moral)!

I can see why you'd think Schwarzenegger, a married man, would have the "right" to slam his own maid. You're a raging alpha male creep who bullies, patronizes, and gaslights anyone (and I do mean ANYONE) who contradicts your views about any subject whatsoever, but particularly about the Aryan purity of raw masculine might. It's a little depressing to come back to this board after so much time, only to find out you haven't changed in the slightest. I say "a little," because you're not really worth the pity.
It's good to see you back, Hexenadler.
(12-18-2018, 11:57 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 09:31 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]Arnold Schwarzenegger, as an adult, had the right (the authority) to shag his maid and get her pregnant. It didn't make it right (being moral)!

I can see why you'd think Schwarzenegger, a married man, would have the "right" to slam his own maid. You're a raging alpha male creep who bullies, patronizes, and gaslights anyone (and I do mean ANYONE) who contradicts your views about any subject whatsoever, but particularly about the Aryan purity of raw masculine might. It's a little depressing to come back to this board after so much time, only to find out you haven't changed in the slightest. I say "a little," because you're not really worth the pity.

You took that way out of context and neglected my final remark. The subject at hand was having authority or self permission to do what ever you want to do.

As an adult he gave himself that permission or authority. Just like Kelly gave her self the authority to take Diana away and bring her up on the good side of, lets say, "The Force"?

Where you come up with this Aryan BS , I have no clue. I only brought up his infidelity because he is a major celebrity so many contributors would know whom I was talking about. So he happens to be Austrian or German or Prussian, who cares.

Here is where your comment proves your predisposition attitude when you read my posts. You either started to reply before you read my complete post or just did not choose to consider it. What part of my last sentence, "It didn't make it right (being moral)"?

Now, in reply to your rant on masculine and Aryan Might, all I have to say is this. to make you understand, I am not one to buy into all this master race BS. Early in life, I was one of the 1st to ask the question in my WW2 History class was "If the Aryans in Germany saw themselves as the superior race, why did they fanatically follow and take orders from a short man with brown hair and brown eyes?

Now if you wish to discuss "Mater Race"? All I have to say is, Germany, Britain and America were all named after men from the Italian peninsula! Do I need to say more?

As to contradicting my views? Yea I have strong views based on facts. I have no problem with others contradicting my views. The problem I have is when SOME contradictions are based on made up scenes, dialogue and what ever else delusional minds come up with.

Again, I still don't have issues with made up crap, as long as its refereed as fan fiction not show facts, All you have to do is read the title of this thread and try to comprehend why it is even asked? A better question would be What purpose does the question serve? Is it in making excuses for Juliette? CAPISCE?
I think that woman was old enough to decide if she had sex.
Also not to believe the typical lies that married sometimes say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35