Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Juliette understand that Kelly might be killed or did Kenneth fool her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(07-21-2016, 08:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 07:49 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 07:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 07:20 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree Kelly would have needed an income so HW could have given her that to support her and Diana. We also know the deal with Viktor was to kill the King and the resistance were to get Diana. Now the question did Kelly bring Diana knowing that the resistance wasn't going to get Diana but to turn her over to HW?

Can we assume HW plan was for Kelly to met Meisner and give him Diana and Juliette messed up the first plan, but helping Kenneth? So Meisner had to go to plan B? Who may have helped with plan B? We all know plan A never works haha.

My first thought goes back to Kenneth. Did he really just make a wild guess that Kelly had Diana? Or was he tipped off by someone?

You must have missed that episode. Viktor and Raspoli figured it out from what Adalind told them when they let her out of the cell.

It's funny. You just admitted to a mistake in a thread today and no one criticized you for it. When others make a mistake, why do you insist on criticizing them for it? If it was only me, I could understand it, but it's not. Lately all I've read from you is snarky remarks, insults, and rants. If you know the episode, stand by your word. Help out and explain it. You were the one who said you were going to lead by example. So lead by example.

Where is the criticism there? It was simply a statement of fact about an episode.
(07-21-2016, 09:48 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the criticism there? It was simply a statement of fact about an episode.

Not the first sentence. Read it again. Seems on the snarky side to me.
(07-21-2016, 09:51 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 09:48 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the criticism there? It was simply a statement of fact about an episode.

No it's not. Perhaps you are just a bit over sensitive?
(07-21-2016, 09:53 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps you should ask before assuming?
(07-21-2016, 09:54 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

Back on my "ignore list" you go! Confused
(07-21-2016, 09:59 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2016, 09:54 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

Back on my "ignore list" you go! Confused

Yay!
Just a note on how and when Viktor and Raspoli was in the Highway of Tears when like this after they let Adalind out of her hexenbiest cell:

AUSTRIA If this information is accurate, and I believe it is, we'll need to move quickly.
You're certain it's Meisner.
No.
Worth the risk? Yes.
Well, don't you look fantastic.
How do you feel? Hungry.
Then you should eat.
The last time I was offered food, it didn't turn out so well.
Not to worry.
It's all organic.
This looks so damn good.
You know, I know the Resistance helped you to get out, and that Herr Meisner was instrumental in the orchestration.
Uh-huh.
So, how did he know our people were waiting for you? He didn't.
He killed six Verrat.
Not all six.
No? How many did you kill? I didn't kill anyone.
Well they didn't kill themselves.
I hope.
No.
There was a woman.
She killed them.
She was already there, working for the Resistance.
She must be quite a woman.
Oh, she is.
So it was a bit of a mistake, you deciding to go to Portland.
Rather obvious.
I didn't choose Portland, Kelly did.
Kelly? The woman, Nick's mother.
Nick Burkhardt's mother? You didn't know that either? I didn't know who she was or where we were going until we got there and she took me to Nick's house.
The Resistance was supposed to deliver you to Brazil.
I think Nick's mother figured that one out.
Do you suppose this was the woman who was with Burkhardt and Sean Renard at Weston Steward's house? Who's Weston Steward? No matter, he's dead.
But I'm curious, how did Renard convince you to give your child to me in the first place? He brought me to the police station to talk about my mother's murder.
Which I found out was committed by Nick's mom.
That must have been awkward.
A little.
And then he took the baby and said he gave her to you.
So, now I'm curious.
How did you lose her? The Resistance was waiting for us at the airport.
Except the Resistance had no idea they were going to Portland.
That was Kelly Burkhardt's idea.
Kelly Burkhardt seems to be everywhere.
She said something to me at the police station.
I had to give up my son because of who I was.
If I hadn't done that, he might have been killed.
That's your problem, not mine.
If you're looking for some sort of forgiveness, I don't have any.
I'm not asking for forgiveness, I want you to understand.
Sometimes we have to sacrifice what we love most.
Perhaps you'd like to share that.
"Sometimes we have to sacrifice what we love most.
" That's what she said.
I do believe we now know who has the child.

This is just for info of how they knew Kelly likely had Diana.
Thanks, js. That was all I was looking for.

Why do you suppose Kelly would pick Portland, rather than going somewhere else? I understand Nick lives there, but it seems to me that by dragging more people into this, the more likely the plan would fail.
(07-20-2016, 05:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]This didn't only happen with Kelly, Robyn. MEM's exit threw the entire season finale out of balance. If you think about it, Juliette wouldn't have needed to be there. In fact, she was a valuable asset to the royalty so she shouldn't have been there. She already did what she needed to do. There was no reason why a boatload of verrat would need to be present simply for Kelly. There was no reason to scope out the neighborhood and kill certain neighbors ahead of time. All Kenneth had to do was shoot Kelly as she came in the door, grab Diana, and head out.
I got the impression that Kenneth wanted to fully complete his mission so he could personally present to the King, his super powerful granddaughter, and as a second trophy, a beautiful, super powerful Hexenbiest who pledged her allegiance to the King by working against the Grimms. Kenneth was all about earning points and favor with the King.

As for the exaggerated setup, this is Grimm and it’s how G & K typically do things. But I agree with the imbalance. Since the show decided to make Kelly gullible why have Kenneth prepare for the tactical Kelly viewers expected to show up?

Thinking about the possible connection between Kelly, Meisner, the Resistance & HW, I’m wondering why Nick didn’t consider the likely implication of Eve & Meisner having access to Diana. Why wouldn’t he question how and when HW took Diana from the King. Nick saw Juliette taking Diana to the helicopter and at the time believed both boarded. Shouldn’t Kelly being killed by the Royals to get Diana have compelled Nick to ask Meisner when and how he learned Diana would be in Portland and if he knew his mother brought her to Portland?

(07-20-2016, 06:05 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I would add to this would be if Meisner knew Kelly was a Grimm (likely) than as long a Diana was off the board HW would have be happy. Now we do have to wonder how far in advance did HW know Diana would be with Kelly? That may be the best question, I could see then setting up the King but should we look at HW could have help Kelly but didn't? Were they aware of the plan at Nick's house? Did Meisner have the people in Portland at the time to help Kelly or was at the time HW wasn't in Portland? Was this the time Chavez decided Portland may become important?
I’ve never gotten the impression anyone was content to simply have Diana hidden away. Everyone has wanted Diana for powers. Except BC, who for some strange reason, only wanted her so Renard would have a family.
(07-20-2016, 06:10 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2016, 08:05 PM)Dian Mclean Wrote: [ -> ]Yes she was indirectly responsible for her death.

"Indirectly?" If Juliette hadn't sent that email, this whole disaster would never have gone down! Juliette violated Kelly's trust in her so she could be handed over to the Royals on a silver platter! Seems pretty direct to me.

(I'll acknowledge that the writers intentionally turned Kelly into an idiot for convenience's sake. As irukandji pointed out, G&K pick up or drop character traits at whim. You can almost imagine them writing a Batman comic book, and have Batman walk into a stupidly obvious trap set by the Riddler simply because that's what they want him to do. If Kelly's character had remained consistent, Juliette and Kenneth's ploy would have blown up in their faces.)

Why would you call Kelly an Idiot. She assumed that she received a distress email from Juliette about Nick. She did the right thing in coming to her son in his time of need. Maybe she was feeling guilty for not been there for Nick. The writers left us with a lot of unanswered questions. Yes I can certainly imagine them writing a Batman comic book.
Another thing that also pisses me off is all of them accepting Juliette as Eve. Yes she saved there lives when they were all attacked, so what.Please give me a freaking break. She is a vicious and vindictive woman. Be angry at Nick destroy his trailer ok I can go for that, but to threatened his unborn child,heck no way in hell Nik should forgive her for that, I know I will get a lot of negative reply on that,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35