Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Juliette understand that Kelly might be killed or did Kenneth fool her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(03-11-2016, 09:31 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]There are a couple of Forum members who simply will not stop flogging this dead horse. Complete waste of time.

Flogged until they induced labor and now sadistically wailing away on the stillborn foal.

At this point, I believe Season 4 could have ended with Nick coming home to find Juliette masturbating with Kelly's severed head and they would still be jumping through hoops of denial.
(03-11-2016, 12:32 PM)SumYungHo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2016, 09:31 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]There are a couple of Forum members who simply will not stop flogging this dead horse. Complete waste of time.

Flogged until they induced labor and now sadistically wailing away on the stillborn foal.

At this point, I believe Season 4 could have ended with Nick coming home to find Juliette masturbating with Kelly's severed head and they would still be jumping through hoops of denial.

Too funny!
But that is some powerfully unsettling imagery.
Hello Forum,
Many of us are weary of this thread. I have lost some hair, but believe King Frederick has been overlooked. I will bold face parts and comment below:
Quote:Scene: Kenneth, Juliette, and Diana go to the room where King Renard is.

Frederick: Is this really my granddaughter?
Kenneth: It is.
Frederick: I can hardly believe it. Look how much she's grown in such a short time. She truly is special.
Kenneth: May I present Miss Juliette Silverton, without whose help this would not have been possible. Juliette, this is King Frederick Von—
Frederick: That's plenty. I cannot thank you enough. You will be well taken care of. A whole new life awaits you in Vienna. I've always had a soft spot for Hexenbiests. [To Diana] Look at you. You are so beautiful. Come give your grandfather a hug.
[Diana hesitates at first, but she goes over to the King]
Frederick: [Chuckling] Oh, how I have longed to hold this child. At last, where she belongs. [He calls a woman over. To Kenneth and Juliette] You've made me a very happy old man. [To the woman] Feed and bathe her. Dress her properly.
[Kenneth's phone rings]
Woman: Your Majesty.
Frederick: Be sure she's ready to travel.
Woman: [To Diana] Come down. [She takes Diana with her]
Kenneth: It's Rispoli.
Frederick: Put him on speaker. He should be part of our celebration.
Kenneth: [Answering the phone] You're on speaker with the King who would like to congratulate you on a job well done.
Rispoli: We've had a setback. The Grimm got away.
Kenneth: Where is he?
Rispoli: We don't know. We're searching the area now.
Kenneth: Clear everyone out, meet me back at the hotel, and we'll deal with this. [He hangs up. To the King] I promise I'll take care of the Grimm.
Frederick: I suggest you keep that promise.
Kenneth: [To Juliette] Where would he be?
Juliette: He's looking for me.
Kenneth: Then you're coming with me.
Frederick: She stays here. She's done her job, and now you do yours. [Kenneth leaves]
Frederick: So... what is this Grimm like?
Juliette: He won't stop.

King Renard: Frederick is Royal Prince Captain Sean Renard's father. Sean was part of Diana's abduction. He took her from Adalind and turned her over to Kelly Burkhardt.

my granddaughter: Frederick has made an enemy of Sean. Yet he is extremely fond of Diana.

this: Kenneth uses "this" to to summarize the accomplishment of abducting Diana and bringing her to the king. There seems to be agreement that the "Mission" King Frederick included "this."

celebration: The "celebration" is for the accomplishment of the mission. Here is the vital part. What were all the goals of the mission?

job: The job (mission) is The topic of the call.

setback: Rispoli reveals a "setback" to the mission.

The Grimm got away.: So we know what "setback" happened.

we'll deal with this: Q: When Nick escaped was that a failed fundamental mission goal? Was it a failure of Rispoli to follow Kenneth's orders?:
Quote:Rispoli: Burkhardt is in the house.
Kenneth: Kill him.
Rispoli: He's not alone. There are two people with him.
Kenneth: Doesn't matter, kill them all.
Was the order to Kill Nick from Kenneth or was it a mission goal from the King?

I suggest you keep that promise.: If it was not part of the original mission goals, the King made it clear to Kenneth that he wants Nick dead.

now you do yours: The "job" Frederick repeats is to Kill Nick (the Grimm).
. . . .

IMO, King Frederick recruited Kenneth for a "job." Frederick didn't send Kenneth to Portland, but accompanied him to be certain the mission goal(s) were attained. Upon learning the ambush of Nick had failed, Frederick immediately sent Kenneth to do his job.

Frederick does not discuss Kelly Burkhardt. I doubt he would ignore Kelly as an insignificant part of the "job." Frederick is pleased with Hexenette's betrayal of Kelly which he recognizes was fundamental in the abduction of Diana. May I assume Frederick wants this mission to succeed and attempted to cover every detail and contingency of the plan with Kenneth? When Frederick learns the Grimm escaped he doesn't ask "what Grimm?" He immediately sends Kenneth back to do his job. There is no hesitation. He is upset that Kenneth has failed and threatens him "I suggest you keep that promise."

We know Kelly is not just dead, but decapitated. Did Kenneth decapitate Kelly to impress Nick, Hexenette and or Frederick? Kenneth and the Verrat had guns, why not just shoot her and hide the body?

So Forum, did Frederick order Kenneth to kill Kelly Burkhardt? Don't hold your breath since IMO none of those three will be giving depositions.

[Image: DeadMenTellNoTales.jpg]

New Guy
Quote:New Guy wrote:
Not so. Please replay the scene. I am confident the above is verbatim. It irrefutably includes "The house is safe."

It was in the NBC recap for the Headache episode, which occurred after the email was sent. But it was not in the script for Headache. I cannot replay the episode, New Guy. My computer will not allow it. All I can do is provide the scripts and NBC recaps.

Would not a "warning" indicate danger? Per Merriam Webster:

If this actually occurred after the email while Kelly was on her way to the house, it could have been a warning. However, I think NBC probably got a little gung ho here and Juliette never told Kelly the "house was safe".

It seems a strange thing to tell Kelly.
(03-11-2016, 03:26 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
Not so. Please replay the scene. I am confident the above is verbatim. It irrefutably includes "The house is safe."

It was in the NBC recap for the Headache episode, which occurred after the email was sent. But it was not in the script for Headache.

If this actually occurred after the email while Kelly was on her way to the house, it could have been a warning. However, I think NBC probably got a little gung ho here and Juliette never told Kelly the "house was safe".

The verbiage of the betrayal email is on the video of the episode. You must re-watch the episode to see the words Hexenette sent. I do not know how to do a screen capture and post it on this forum. However I am confident I reproduced her words verbatim.
(03-11-2016, 03:34 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]

It was in the NBC recap for the Headache episode, which occurred after the email was sent. But it was not in the script for Headache.

The verbiage of the betrayal email is on the video of the episode. You must re-watch the episode to see the words Hexenette sent. I do not know how to do a screen capture and post it on this forum. However I am confident I reproduced her words verbatim.

And as I said, New Guy, I cannot watch the video. My computer will not allow it. So I can't confirm whether you accurately reproduced her words or not.

All I can tell you is that the recap for Headache shows where Juliette said "the house is safe" to Kelly. However, the script for Headache does not. THAT is all I have to go on.

You say you saw it in the video, okay. I just can't confirm it.
Will add a new twist to the debate. In the Vietnam war there was an area called the Iron Triangle. Ho Chi Minh himself said take the Iron Triangle and I will quit the south. So we did take it more than once in fact. This area was heavily defended I flew over this area many times besides the times we attacked it.

Now we have a odd background for the following we know Juliette has seen the royals in action taking Nick and the whole zombie thing. She had knowledge of the Queen trying to kill Sean and his mother. So she had some idea of the royals, and how they worked.

Ok we have some more odd background guess you are thinking now will he please get to the point. Big Grin When I was flying over the Iron Triangle I had no proof that the VC or NVA were do there I couldn't prove they had returned. So should I assume that I could land ok after all I couldn't prove they were there and in some cases we were only out of the area for a week or two or would my knowledge of the area be reason to not land? So what kind of proof is needed?

I would add this little thing to the debate the house was Nick's Juliette move out so she was trespassing. Kelly would not have been. In season 5 the house question was answered even if you didn't like the answer or disagree with the answer it was answered.

I have no point to make one way or the other just a different debate point.
(03-11-2016, 03:39 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2016, 03:34 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]

And as I said, New Guy, I cannot watch the video. My computer will not allow it. So I can't confirm whether you accurately reproduced her words or not.

All I can tell you is that the recap for Headache shows where Juliette said "the house is safe" to Kelly. However, the script for Headache does not. THAT is all I have to go on.

You say you saw it in the video, okay. I just can't confirm it.

All episodes are available on Roku, Netflix, Amazon, etc. Why are you commenting on something you cannot confirm? When you take the trouble to actually examine the verbiage of the email I am confident you will find it says precisely as I have replicated above.
Irukandji maybe you can explain how so many insist being able to make an assumption on a single word or phrase. It is also amazing how some statements they take as fact while others nothing will convince them it is not a lie. There is page after page of people assuming to know what is in a characters mind. Even thought the writers state the opposite. With their only rational is the writers where lying. It seems that the show must fit their vision of right and wrong, if it doesn't they will force conformity to their position.

To me if the writers say something I take it at face value. do they change their minds, yes. But until they state something to the contrary take it as fact. The writers have plan and want to move the story in a certain direction. If you change the direction of intent to fit what make you feel good. Don't they miss the story the writers where telling.
(03-11-2016, 03:51 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]All episodes are available on Roku, Netflix, Amazon, etc. Why are you commenting on something you cannot confirm? When you take the trouble to actually examine the verbiage of the email I am confident you will find it says precisely as I have replicated above.

*This* is what syscrash and I have been trying to explain to you for days and days, New Guy. I saw the email on page two. But your posts are often filled with accurate information, then twisted by your own spin on things. The post on page two was no different. I just assumed the email was some goofy thing you made up. You say it's verbatim but again, you often go off on some diatribe, filled with accurate information, insults at Juliette, and your own spin on things. Add in definitions, underlined words, and whatever else you choose to add and that just about sums up what's in your posts.

As for what I can/cannot confirm, I stand by my word. I explained what I read. The nbc recap clearly stated Juliette told Kelly the house was safe. Get it? Confirmed clearly.

I went further and looked at the script, which did not. Got it? The script did not.

I only brought it up because I thought perhaps it might have been a warning, SINCE IT OCCURRED AFTER the email. However, I also stated that I did not see it in the script.

I do not have wi-fi. Got that? So Netflix, Amazon, and Roku are not on my list of handy dandy resources to review the episode.

And I'm not doing anything different you haven't done. You've copied and pasted NBC recaps until your fingers bled. So please don't act as though you go through every video looking for exactly the right thing so your posts are 100% accurate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35