Grimm Forum

Full Version: What Juliette 'Knew': Kelly's death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(11-03-2017, 11:38 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]That's why she one of my favorites ,Irk , she always had a venerability about her even as a villain, when she lost her powers in season 1 after stupidly engaging nick in combat and losing her powers she went crying home to her mother like a little girl.

Maybe it's the writing, or maybe G&K deliberately decided to portray her as often unintelligent, I don't know. But if that's vulnerability, they did a terrible job because a character can be vulnerable without having to sacrifice brain power.
Adalind was always very immature why do you think her mother and Renard had such control over her until they betrayed her. I think the charecter was always supposed to be a bumbling villain, even in the pilot she screwed up her mission. It seems to have worked out pretty well for them Adalind is a popular character ,most polls I've seen have her just behind Monroe and in front of nick as second favorite charecter on the show. That's good Adalind but even as a villain she was usually rated 4th best character on the show.
(11-03-2017, 01:14 PM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind was always very immature why do you think her mother and Renard had such control over her until they betrayed her. I think the charecter was always supposed to be a bumbling villain, even in the pilot she screwed up her mission. It seems to have worked out pretty well for them Adalind is a popular character ,most polls I've seen have her just behind Monroe and in front of nick as second favorite charecter on the show. That's good Adalind but even as a villain she was usually rated 4th best character on the show.

I might have seen an interview or just my imagination about the Adalind character. She was to be just for one or two episodes. Her fan base is, I think, what made her become a main supporting character with her own arc.
Yes I heard she was supposed to die but the viewers reacted well to her, I think she was supposed to fail to kill Marie and die a few episodes after that attempt.
(11-03-2017, 09:03 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]It was an offhand comment It didn't mean anything he asked her a question in mocking tone and she answered, its obviously an off hand comment. Plus if you believe she meant this then she also meant the one to Juliette about it being a whopper. You can't say she meant one and not the other two that's just your bias. If I'm using your logic she wouldn't lie to Juliette ethier because she thought Juliette like Viktor knew where diania was.

Henry, do you mean comments such as;
Quote: Kenneth bailed her out. That's why she met with him.

Would you say, that's a great example?
I personally don't see Adalind as dumb I see her more as naive and rash at times . Plus at the time period we're speaking about she has had her daughter kidnaped,can you blame her for not thinking straight. Plus even if she is dumb as some people say it's seems to have worked out well for the Grimm writers beacuse she's a far more popular character than Juliette ever was and that's not even up for debate.
(11-04-2017, 02:35 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't see Adalind as dumb I see her a more as naive and rash at times . Plus at the time period we're speaking about she has had her daughter kidnaped,can you blame her for not thinking straight. Plus even if she is dumb as some people say it's seems to have worked out well for the Grimm writers beacuse she far more popular charether than Juliette ever was and that's not even up for debate.

I am sure some will find something to debate about those facts lol
what do you mean, did not think clearly-Adalind?
Renard told him that Diana gave Victor.
Maybe she never had anything true,as his daughter.She never thought about being a mother until he had to run away with his daughter.
I am one of those who think that women are not born to be mothers.
Went to ask and beg Nick-He said he could not-and Monroe too. Renard also.
Circumstance that Victor took advantage of, which he believed had been the "laufer",
and for what the agent of FBI he looked at the woman-Kelly-.
Command to investigate Nick.His intention was so that it would not be a hindrance, because he would think about returning for answers
Women are born to be whatever they want to be, whether it's becoming a mother or not by their own choosing. We shouldn't be boxed in by what others think we should/shouldn't be.
Brandon, I was responding to Irk , when she said Adalind isn't the brightest bulb in the shed. she thought Adalind was making stupid decisions during that period, I was writing to defend her. I was just saying any irrational descion she made durning that period and she made a few could be linked back to her child being kidnapped. Here are a few of the stupid descions she believed Vicktor and allowed him to trick her into a hexenbiest dungeon. She made a number of stupid descsions while locked in the dungeon. She then goes back to Portland and against Vicktors advice she confronts Julliet and nearly get herself killed. She countinues to work with the Royals even though Kenneth treats her like crap and only finally flies when she knows Kenneth knows about the babies father being. She stupidly claimed the baby's father was Vicktor not knowing he's sterile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44