Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
(10-14-2017, 02:32 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2017, 12:53 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.....let's see....Hank and Nick, Monroe and Rosalee.....all of them together at the spice shop to give Juliette a little jar of potion.

If that's not an act of aggression, I don't know what is.

That is in no way an act of aggression. Did you see Juliette feeling like she was threatened in that scene? They didn't force her to take it nor did they block the exit. They didn't have the suppression loaded in darts to shoot into her. They weren't even trying to intimidate her into taking it. It's not like they could but the sentiment still stands.

It took four of them to give one woman a jar of potion and two of them were armed with guns, not suppression darts.

Even Rosalee was embarrassed by the show of people there. Juliette herself asked, "Anyone else"?
The potion was made at the spice shop. They didn't hold her down or force the jar into her hands. They tried reasoning with her to take the potion, she declined. If I remember correctly, she came of her own volition and left similarly but not before wrecking havoc first, probably injuring Rosalee and almost causing Nick to shoot Monroe. Evidently Juliette was the aggressor.
(10-14-2017, 02:42 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2017, 12:53 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.....let's see....Hank and Nick, Monroe and Rosalee.....all of them together at the spice shop to give Juliette a little jar of potion.

That is in no way an act of aggression. Did you see Juliette feeling like she was threatened in that scene? They didn't force her to take it nor did they block the exit. They didn't have the suppression loaded in darts to shoot into her. They weren't even trying to intimidate her into taking it. It's not like they could but the sentiment still stands.

It took four of them to give one woman a jar of potion and two of them were armed with guns, not suppression darts.

Even Rosalee was embarrassed by the show of people there. Juliette herself asked, "Anyone else"?

I said they didn't have suppression darts because even that would've been an act of aggression even though it's non-lethal. They didn't draw their guns until after Monroe was tossed aside which was after Rosalee was thrown across the room which was after she shook the Spice Shop. And all that happened after she threatened a pregnant woman at the precinct and torched the trailer.

The show of people there shouldn't have been a problem. There were more people present when she took the potion to transform into Adalind. She had recently blamed them all for her turning into a Hexenbiest so the four of them being there to try and convince her to take the suppressant makes sense. I won't deny that they were all afraid to be alone with her as well.

Once again, I don't blame her for not taking it because I thought that made sense too. She had the right to refuse it and gave good reasons for not taking it since she didn't trust Adalind. It was only when she turned violent that it became an issue.
Would have been very interest if Nick said a Juliette:
" Ariel also got into my bed besides kissing me.
And she not was afraid of me".
Ariel maybe would have..
(10-14-2017, 02:42 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

If you're saying that J said 'anyone else?' because of how many people were there, I'd disagree and say she said that because she sensed Adalind was there - why else would she ask earlier about testing it on a Fuchsbau etc.? She KNEW Adalind had something to do with it, but they weren't coming clean (because of their fear J might hurt or kill A). fwiw...
(10-14-2017, 05:01 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]She KNEW Adalind had something to do with it, but they weren't coming clean (because of their fear J might hurt or kill A). fwiw...

I agree. Juliette knew that Adalind would have been involved in the making of the potion. For the gang to state with conviction that they had a potion and it worked would mean that they had tested the potion on a hexenbiest. Also how would they have had known of this potion when previously they had no answers? Who else again but Adalind.

The gang wouldn't want to reveal that of course. Firstly, there had been bad blood between Juliette (/Nick/scoobies) and Adalind due to Adalind's cat scratch/coma & her other shenanigans against the gang. Then add the fact that Adalind was pregnant with Nick's child after transforming herself to Juliette. Then throw in the confrontation Juliette had just had at the precinct with Adalind where Juliette was already angry at Nick because he was looking out for his unborn child. There she accused him of taking Adalind's side, and had threatened Adalind and child. Now with all that why would the group want to say to her, 'oh by the way Adalind helped with the potion, go ahead and drink!'
Its guilty of the writers- ja, ja-.
(10-14-2017, 05:01 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]If you're saying that J said 'anyone else?' because of how many people were there, I'd disagree and say she said that because she sensed Adalind was there - why else would she ask earlier about testing it on a Fuchsbau etc.? She KNEW Adalind had something to do with it, but they weren't coming clean (because of their fear J might hurt or kill A). fwiw...

She didn't ask earlier about testing it on a Fuchsbau. She asked about that later on. So yes, I believe Juliette was commenting on the show of people in the spice shop and Rosalee was embarrassed by the show of people in the spice shop.
(10-14-2017, 07:45 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2017, 05:01 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]If you're saying that J said 'anyone else?' because of how many people were there, I'd disagree and say she said that because she sensed Adalind was there - why else would she ask earlier about testing it on a Fuchsbau etc.? She KNEW Adalind had something to do with it, but they weren't coming clean (because of their fear J might hurt or kill A). fwiw...

She didn't ask earlier about testing it on a Fuchsbau. She asked about that later on. So yes, I believe Juliette was commenting on the show of people in the spice shop and Rosalee was embarrassed by the show of people in the spice shop.

I got the chronology wrong, but I'm not seeing or understanding why Rosalee would be embarrassed by the show of people in the spice shop...I think it's more of a very strong worry about what J might do, if she finds Adalind there.

(10-14-2017, 06:22 PM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2017, 05:01 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]She KNEW Adalind had something to do with it, but they weren't coming clean (because of their fear J might hurt or kill A). fwiw...

I agree. Juliette knew that Adalind would have been involved in the making of the potion. For the gang to state with conviction that they had a potion and it worked would mean that they had tested the potion on a hexenbiest. Also how would they have had known of this potion when previously they had no answers? Who else again but Adalind.

The gang wouldn't want to reveal that of course. Firstly, there had been bad blood between Juliette (/Nick/scoobies) and Adalind due to Adalind's cat scratch/coma & her other shenanigans against the gang. Then add the fact that Adalind was pregnant with Nick's child after transforming herself to Juliette. Then throw in the confrontation Juliette had just had at the precinct with Adalind where Juliette was already angry at Nick because he was looking out for his unborn child. There she accused him of taking Adalind's side, and had threatened Adalind and child. Now with all that why would the group want to say to her, 'oh by the way Adalind helped with the potion, go ahead and drink!'

I'm harkening back to when J visited A in the fome, and M and R are still in the tunnel; later J (I guess I mean E) told someone (forget who) that A didn't sense M and R in the tunnel because she's rusty since she got her H back, but she won't be for long. That's why she kept asking/pushing for 'gee, who did they test it on, if they're sure it works.'

The group are people who love her and want more than anything to help her get some sort of relief. They had no clue as to what to expect from E. And (actually, not E - yet!) they certainly weren't expecting what transpired when J's vengeful hexenbiest nature blossomed full force.
(10-14-2017, 07:55 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]I got the chronology wrong, but I'm not seeing or understanding why Rosalee would be embarrassed by the show of people in the spice shop...I think it's more of a very strong worry about what J might do, if she finds Adalind there.

Rosalee was the one who opened it up stating "Juliette, we all know this is-it's a little bit awkward, but, really, it's for the right reason."

I interpret that to mean she was embarrassed at the number of people who had to be present for Juliette to take this little jar of potion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43