Grimm Forum

Full Version: Nick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
(04-25-2016, 06:01 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention she gave up her dream of having a normal life and a family. If that isn't a sacrifice, I don't know what is.

Considering that she rejected his marriage proposal, she didn't give up anything. If she wanted a normal life and a family but had no intention of marrying him, she should have done Nick (and everyone else) a favor by packing up her negligee and pursuing her "dream" with some other poor bastard that she could use as a doormat.
(04-26-2016, 07:08 AM)SumYungHo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2016, 06:01 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention she gave up her dream of having a normal life and a family. If that isn't a sacrifice, I don't know what is.

Considering that she rejected his marriage proposal, she didn't give up anything. If she wanted a normal life and a family but had no intention of marrying him, she should have done Nick (and everyone else) a favor by packing up her negligee and pursuing her "dream" with some other poor bastard that she could use as a doormat.
Well said Ho! New Guy
hey 1. rejecting a marriage proposal doesn't mean u didn't give up anything; if u are willing to undergo a dangerous task to help your boyfriend knowing fully well that there is a side effect and you dont even care what it is whether broken neck or worst death you are making a sacrifice and also not doing nothing will also be worst for nick so it's a no win situation for them.
2. juliette told monroe and rosalee that they need to hold off on a cure and experience a normal life but they were never gonna have a normal life cos bad and dangerous vixens are out there to keep their life unsafe and even if it has been hexenbiest adalind she would have done same thing. juliette always had the intention of marrying him, go watch season 3 from episode 17-21 again. you will see that it is nick who never wanted a normal life cos he chose being a grimm over a normal life and when adalind gave him a child he now wanted a normal life and juliette became gabbage or a thing of the past, he stopped looking at her the way he should and was defending adalind over her when he should be thinking of being there for her cos she was in emotional trauma (be there for her comfort her and look for a solution together atleast that is what when nick became a zombie nick, she was there for him, comforted him and protected him from others and himself; when it was her he didnt even make sure to protect her from herself and from others; she was out there and he didn't even spend his life looking for her so that she doesn't harm anyone or herself- she is a hexenbiest who is loosing control of herself, so a prison wont hold her for long and the royals could easily get to her)
the truth is nick never cared or loved her that much to protect her unlike he's doing for adalind now cause if he did he would have done more to try to recover her memory rather than wait for it to come back or her dealing with it by herself. it's is either he lack emotional intelligences or he just didnt care but i believe it's both so he should have broken up with her.
(04-26-2016, 09:21 AM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ]when adalind gave him a child he now wanted a normal life and juliette became gabbage or a thing of the past, he stopped looking at her the way he should and was defending adalind over her when he should be thinking of being there for her cos she was in emotional trauma (be there for her comfort her and look for a solution together

When I read this, I assumed you were talking about the scene in the police station, degrimm. Adalind came in, very pregnant, and demanded Nick protect her and 'his' baby.

If so, this is an interesting thought. What if Nick had simply took Juliette's side? I mean, not letting Juliette get at Adalind or her baby, but telling Adalind to get the hell out of there? It may have gone a long way toward changing Juliette for the better. She would know that Nick was standing by his word, that "they would get through this together".
she concealed it cos of the nightmares she had previously and from what henrietta said so there is no way to say such a thing to someone that you are in love with- no freaking way other than to show it. before he collected henrietta number i.e when he saw her his reaction was to pull back and react defensively instead of standing by her emotionally like going to henrietta together even though she went alone. in s04e01 when he was washing the floor alone she stood by him, when he was zombie she stood by him, when he was love hypotized she stood by him. with juliette she was poisoned by a witch , his first reaction was to take her to the hospital; even nick didnt suggest traditional method, monroe was the one who suggested it; she lost only memory of him and he didn't continue to look for solution for her to remember him- he left everything to her
I have a question to the Nadalind shippers. What on the show really makes you think they are a couple. Is it that they live together, sleep together. Is it that they have sex together. does any of that really indicate they have a relationship.

Lets take the last encounter. Adalind wakes Nick and starts talking about trust. What is the first thing Adalind does the next day. Runs off to meet Sean. The same Sean that has tricked, deceived, put her in danger. The same Sean she knows is working for BC. Basically she trust Sean more that he is not going to do something to her or use her against Nick. Then she trust Nick to help her deal with Sean. Yet people still want to be on the Nadalind band wagon. The reason I see posted, she was concerned about her child, Diana.

As it is they drugged her and now she is in some unknown location, and no one even knows she is gone let alone where she is. You know she is going to be given an ultimatum if she wants to see Diana again. She as already shown if Sean says so she won;t tell Nick. With Diana at stake. You know she would hand Nick over on a silver platter.

For their to be a relation first their has to be a friendship. You need to know you have each others back. What has Adalind done to show she has Nicks back. How about giving Nick a hexenbiest 101 lesson so he knows what he is dealing with.

Her is how I see the difference between the two relationships. Nick seemd to be concerned about what effect his actions would have on Juliette. He doesn't seem to have that with Adalind. With Juliette they would show ick think about her. With Adalind he is constantly thinking about what she has done. I will admit Nick and Adalind have this physical thing going which you did not see in Nick and Juliette. But with Adalind it seems more lust then it does love. I do not even get the feeling he cares that is Adalind he is sleeping with. She could be any warm body.
(04-26-2016, 03:06 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question to the Nadalind shippers. What on the show really makes you think they are a couple. Is it that they live together, sleep together. Is it that they have sex together. does any of that really indicate they have a relationship.

Lets take the last encounter. Adalind wakes Nick and starts talking about trust. What is the first thing Adalind does the next day. Runs off to meet Sean. The same Sean that has tricked, deceived, put her in danger. The same Sean she knows is working for BC. Basically she trust Sean more that he is not going to do something to her or use her against Nick. Then she trust Nick to help her deal with Sean. Yet people still want to be on the Nadalind band wagon. The reason I see posted, she was concerned about her child, Diana.

As it is they drugged her and now she is in some unknown location, and no one even knows she is gone let alone where she is. You know she is going to be given an ultimatum if she wants to see Diana again. She as already shown if Sean says so she won;t tell Nick. With Diana at stake. You know she would hand Nick over on a silver platter.

For their to be a relation first their has to be a friendship. You need to know you have each others back. What has Adalind done to show she has Nicks back. How about giving Nick a hexenbiest 101 lesson so he knows what he is dealing with.

Her is how I see the difference between the two relationships. Nick seemd to be concerned about what effect his actions would have on Juliette. He doesn't seem to have that with Adalind. With Juliette they would show ick think about her. With Adalind he is constantly thinking about what she has done. I will admit Nick and Adalind have this physical thing going which you did not see in Nick and Juliette. But with Adalind it seems more lust then it does love. I do not even get the feeling he cares that is Adalind he is sleeping with. She could be any warm body.

1. to me i prefer nick and his son be alone @ the end of the show but u know y people like ndalind or whatever it's called- you people who hate each other find a way to love each other but here is the problem; the only difference btw adalindbiest and juliettebiest is that one has never succeeded and the other has succeeded- adalind could have as well killed juliette with infection, aunt marie with poisonous toxin and her association with the royals she told them about nick, juliette, nick's mother, monroe and rosalee; and adalind was even sent to kidnap juliette but again failed. so if the royals had captured nick's mom when adalind was with the royals and she was pregnant with nick's child, how do you think that will go.
2. i do believe he has more than just mother of my child feelings for adalind but is it enough in the long run, i don't think so because he's not showing the signs like he's not satisfied but doing it cos he has to, not that he wants to; which is different with the old juliette and most likely gonna be the same unsatisfied feeling if for some reason old juliette comes back bcos she has already been stained
The reason I want Nick alone, so we have a show with a single father. Dealing with raising a child and working. He could not protect the women in his life. Lets see Nick lay it on the line for his son. They are setting up for the conflict or the kids being pawns. In the finale have Nick put down his badge and gun. Go full on Grimm and take on anyone the even makes hint of involving his son.
(04-26-2016, 05:32 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I want Nick alone, so we have a show with a single father. Dealing with raising a child and working. He could not protect the women in his life. Lets see Nick lay it on the line for his son. They are setting up for the conflict or the kids being pawns. In the finale have Nick put down his badge and gun. Go full on Grimm and take on anyone the even makes hint of involving his son.

thank god we are saying the same thing- nick doesn't know how to protect the women in his life- that was y juliette got a gun to protect herself and why adalind even when she is livin with nick is still very scared of sean renard and everything and eve.
(04-26-2016, 03:06 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question to the Nadalind shippers. What on the show really makes you think they are a couple. Is it that they live together, sleep together. Is it that they have sex together. does any of that really indicate they have a relationship.

Syscrash, I agree that Nick & Adalind are not in a relationship. It is an arrangement at best. However, your argument suggests that even if Nick was willing to try for a relationship it is Adalind’s actions and only Adalind’s actions that would interfere with them moving forward.

Adalind is being as naïve as ever when it comes to Sean, but as it always is, she doesn’t have anyone to turn to - as you say, watch her back. When Adalind woke Nick it was to tell him about Sean, that she’s worried he will use Diana to force her to do something.

When Nick reveals Sean’s suspected alliance with BC, Adalind is visibly upset and tells Nick she’s afraid. Nick’s response is to tell Adalind to tell him if Sean contacts her again and lie back down. End of discussion.

I agree Nick doesn’t love Adalind. Whatever unnamed emotion/confusion he was feeling towards her between Eve of Destruction and Star Crossed is gone. But Adalind’s reaction to Nick’s disregard for her feelings/fears is being totally dismissed.

What woman would put any man before her child? Based on their brief conversation why would Adalind believe Nick cares about her daughter or that he would put her well being ahead of his own agenda? Why is Adalind expected to lay out everything for a man that has clearly placed her at the bottom of the list of people he cares about?

Adalind is as naïve with Nick as he is with Sean. She already knows she can’t trust Sean and will end up being used again, hopefully the Nick light bulb will soon click on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43