Grimm Forum

Full Version: Trubel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Rosalee will be to go to babysitter. Kelly will says with Sean for protection during some crisis. Even Eve will become involved with little Kelly. Either Eve will become protective of Nick or she will be friends with Adalind. The wanting to kill each other will end with the death of Juliette. Eve and Truble will work together, with Trubel being the go between of the two groups.
Trubel could very well end up being the go between with HW and Nick's crew. But that puts her in a rather awkward position. Just how much is she going to tell each group about the other? Divided loyalties and all that. Dodgy

And there is the aspect of her relationship with Nick. They do seem to have become very dear to one another as siblings. Is she going to keep secrets from him? Dodgy And if HW asks her to do so, and she doesn't, how is that going to affect her involvement with them? Dodgy

The thing is, given their relationship, I just don't see Truble keeping secrets from Nick after this point. In many ways he is the only person in the world she can truly trust. He cares about her!Heart No way he would send her out on some half assed suicide mission, which I have no doubt HW would do in a heartbeat. And no way he would let her go out alone without him backing her up, if it was at all humanly possible. Who in the end is she going to trust? Far as I'm concerned it's a no brainer.

But that leaves her association with HW in serious question. Are these clowns going to be able to live with that?Dodgy
(01-04-2016, 11:25 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Trubel could very well end up being the go between with HW and Nick's crew. But that puts her in a rather awkward position. Just how much is she going to tell each group about the other? Divided loyalties and all that. Dodgy

And there is the aspect of her relationship with Nick. They do seem to have become very dear to one another as siblings. Is she going to keep secrets from him? Dodgy And if HW asks her to do so, and she doesn't, how is that going to affect her involvement with them? Dodgy

The thing is, given their relationship, I just don't see Truble keeping secrets from Nick after this point. In many ways he is the only person in the world she can truly trust. He cares about her!Heart No way he would send her out on some half assed suicide mission, which I have no doubt HW would do in a heartbeat. And no way he would let her go out alone without him backing her up, if it was at all humanly possible. Who in the end is she going to trust? Far as I'm concerned it's a no brainer.

But that leaves her association with HW in serious question. Are these clowns going to be able to live with that?Dodgy

You’ve hit on a pivotal question. Would HW accept anything other than complete loyalty? I do think Meisner was genuinely worried about Trubel in ‘Rat King’ and was desperate to find and keep her safe. But. I also believe Meisner is a soldier first and foremost and would sacrifice Trubel’s safety, or anyone else, for the good of the mission.

He did it with Sebastian. Adalind was surprised they were leaving Sebastian behind. Meisner quietly said, “he’s doing what he has to do”.

Agree about the depth of Nick and Trubel’s relationship. Nick seems emotionally improved just having her back with him. But. Depending on how much Trubel actually knows, she should start talking soon. Otherwise, Nick might see her secret keeping as an ultimate betrayal. Adalind strongly suggested to Trubel in ‘Wesen Nacht’ that she tell Nick about the night she ‘killed’ Juliette.
(01-04-2016, 12:03 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2016, 11:25 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Trubel could very well end up being the go between with HW and Nick's crew. But that puts her in a rather awkward position. Just how much is she going to tell each group about the other? Divided loyalties and all that. Dodgy

You’ve hit on a pivotal question. Would HW accept anything other than complete loyalty? I do think Meisner was genuinely worried about Trubel in ‘Rat King’ and was desperate to find and keep her safe. But. I also believe Meisner is a soldier first and foremost and would sacrifice Trubel’s safety, or anyone else, for the good of the mission.

He did it with Sebastian. Adalind was surprised they were leaving Sebastian behind. Meisner quietly said, “he’s doing what he has to do”.

Agree about the depth of Nick and Trubel’s relationship. Nick seems emotionally improved just having her back with him. But. Depending on how much Trubel actually knows, she should start talking soon. Otherwise, Nick might see her secret keeping as an ultimate betrayal. Adalind strongly suggested to Trubel in ‘Wesen Nacht’ that she tell Nick about the night she ‘killed’ Juliette.
Here we can agree Trubel will chose Nick over HW not a problem. As Nick kept things for Juliette in season 1 he will understand Trubel's problems now. Like you said she will have to come clean soon. Nick and Trubel will be needed to get the keys Meisner and Eve will only be a back drop. Let us not forget the Scooby's. In Portland they may will be more effective than HW.
HW will bring Nick into the group thus removing Trubel having to keep a bunch of secrets.
Where Trubel is going to have a problem with Nick, is the same problem Nick will have with HW. Trubel and the HW believe in the Grimm solution to a problem. Eve will also be part of the terminate with extreme prejudice mentality.

I think the introduction of Eve should have been, Nick having the guy under control and Eve still killing him. In that last scene she could have just taken the pipe letting Nick have another chance at him. Instead she toyed with him, before termination.
(01-04-2016, 04:01 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]HW will bring Nick into the group thus removing Trubel having to keep a bunch of secrets.
Where Trubel is going to have a problem with Nick, is the same problem Nick will have with HW. Trubel and the HW believe in the Grimm solution to a problem. Eve will also be part of the terminate with extreme prejudice mentality.

I think the introduction of Eve should have been, Nick having the guy under control and Eve still killing him. In that last scene she could have just taken the pipe letting Nick have another chance at him. Instead she toyed with him, before termination.
Here we would disagree Trubel is more like Nick then HW. Trubel has wesen friends and remember Chavez was wesen. So I don't see HW as be anti wesen just anti BC. Thinking back to 4-22 Trubel is setting a table with 4 wesen I don't see many Grimms being that at ease with that setup. But as alway I could be wrong.
Remember in octopus head they could not figure out how to arrest the guy. Trubel said she was not talking about arresting him, let's just take him down. Trubel has wesen friends and does not see all wesen as bad. The same with HW, Chavez worked for HW and she was wesen. But like HW Trubel is not going to let the limitations of the law stand in the way of eliminating what they deem a bad wesen. Something Nick will never side with. How many times has Rosale become aggravated that Nick won't put down the badge and be a Grimm. You Noticed Nick never swings first. Trubel always swings first. In the second episode with Trubel. The girl they wanted to question, Trubel threatened her with violence. Which Nick took great offence to. Even though Trubel's actions helped solve the case. When Trubel was in the room with the guy. I did not expect her to punch him in the nose. I was expecting him to lunge at her only to have Trubel slit his throat. Just like she did the two guys that tried to pick her up.

If anything Trubel is exactly like Kelly. They both solve problems in the same fashion, they have the same fighting style (includes a lot of gymnastic moves). Kelly came flying over the couch in "women in black", Trubel came flying over a car in the parking lot. Both Kelly and TRubel see a kill as part of the job. With Juliette I am not sure if it is the kill or that she was able to protect herself that causes this look of satisfaction after a kill.
both act very similar.
but Nick is right in doing so, be more thoughtful.
He knows the "GRIMM" are feared, so that hit all.
he is right to open a dialogue
and punch the guy who needs it.
Trubel is young and will have to learn to measure their actions
against "WESEN".
although it may be that women are more violent, they are those who see before
(01-04-2016, 05:37 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Remember in octopus head they could not figure out how to arrest the guy. Trubel said she was not talking about arresting him, let's just take him down. Trubel has wesen friends and does not see all wesen as bad. The same with HW, Chavez worked for HW and she was wesen. But like HW Trubel is not going to let the limitations of the law stand in the way of eliminating what they deem a bad wesen. Something Nick will never side with. How many times has Rosale become aggravated that Nick won't put down the badge and be a Grimm. You Noticed Nick never swings first. Trubel always swings first. In the second episode with Trubel. The girl they wanted to question, Trubel threatened her with violence. Which Nick took great offence to. Even though Trubel's actions helped solve the case. When Trubel was in the room with the guy. I did not expect her to punch him in the nose. I was expecting him to lunge at her only to have Trubel slit his throat. Just like she did the two guys that tried to pick her up.

If anything Trubel is exactly like Kelly. They both solve problems in the same fashion, they have the same fighting style (includes a lot of gymnastic moves). Kelly came flying over the couch in "women in black", Trubel came flying over a car in the parking lot. Both Kelly and TRubel see a kill as part of the job. With Juliette I am not sure if it is the kill or that she was able to protect herself that causes this look of satisfaction after a kill.
Wouldn't you think HW mandate is different than PPD? The wesen in this group aren't you everyday crimes they see themself at war. Different rules.

(01-05-2016, 04:40 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]both act very similar.
but Nick is right in doing so, be more thoughtful.
He knows the "GRIMM" are feared, so that hit all.
he is right to open a dialogue
and punch the guy who needs it.
Trubel is young and will have to learn to measure their actions
against "WESEN".
although it may be that women are more violent, they are those who see before
We had a thread on women and men Grimms. This is very general but I think it has more to do with PPD than women vs men. Trubel didn't know she was a Grimm for her it was fighting monsters. How does that fit?
@brandon and jsgrimm. We did discuss that before, the difference between male and female Grimms. I don't think one gender is more violent than the other, but rather it's different priorities and attitude.

This is not a stereotype, just a general observation after nearly 60 years of life, so please don't go jumping down my throat! Blush

Women tend to be more protective and more vindictive then men. For example, I've seen guys get in knock down drag out fights, then a week later be buying each other beers and laughing about it. Women DO NOT forget a grudge! Forty years later you will still be hearing about it! Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23