Grimm Forum

Full Version: Trubel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(02-20-2016, 04:27 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2016, 04:17 PM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2016, 03:34 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going back to my old theory that she and Nick are close relatives. And that's going to be one of the "big" reveals toward the end of the season.

A couple of issues arising. First why call her Teresa instead of Trubel. Monroe was insistent. Why? Did Felix know the name Rubel?

Renard said one of the knights betrayed the others. Could Trubel be descended from that Knight?
I thought Rosalee use the Teresa to ease Monroe's uncle if you call someone Trubel makes you think trouble.

I agree with you @jsgrimm45 it was to calm uncle Felix. Felix was expecting one Grimm not two Grimm. Uncle Felox was trying to make some money but instead he got a lot trouble for that trunk with lots old stuff that he treasures so much .
I thought it was odd that Trubel would all of the sudden be concerned about how Eve feels about Nick, Adalind and the baby. It seemed way out of place to me. Any thoughts on this?
(02-21-2016, 01:18 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was odd that Trubel would all of the sudden be concerned about how Eve feels about Nick, Adalind and the baby. It seemed way out of place to me. Any thoughts on this?

Maybe because Meisner sent there to find out if Eve is needed to be watched. I guess still they don't trust her completely. I totally agree with them because I don't trust her and she is dangerous.
(02-21-2016, 01:18 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was odd that Trubel would all of the sudden be concerned about how Eve feels about Nick, Adalind and the baby. It seemed way out of place to me. Any thoughts on this?
Yes I have watch the episode 3 times now love DVR, to me if you look at Trubel close (give the actress credit for being new she does well) after she tells Eve things and asks question watch Trubel eyes and face when Eve tells her Juliette would have killed her too. Trubel's face to me says ok now if if comes up again I will kill you Eve. Just the way she says nice to know and the eyes.

Now asking the question of Eve didn't seem odd Trubel was asking if Adalind and Kelly needed to worry about Eve, for me that seen like a logical question for Trubel.
But that's not what I'm getting at, js. We know Trubel knows about Eve and she knows Juliette is dead. Trubel was the messenger who set up the meeting between Eve and Nick. Trubel is the one who deliberately kept things from Nick. She had no concerns then.

Now she's going to Eve and asking how she feels about Nick, Adalind, and the baby?

If Eve is so dangerous, why isn't Trubel going to Nick with her concerns? He's the one in danger, not Eve.
(02-21-2016, 09:37 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]If Eve is so dangerous, why isn't Trubel going to Nick with her concerns? He's the one in danger, not Eve.
I think Trubel is concerned there's something wrong with Nick.She doesn't want him going anywhere he may fight without her.
(02-21-2016, 11:14 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]I think Trubel is concerned there's something wrong with Nick.She doesn't want him going anywhere he may fight without her.

I don't get that feeling from Trubel. To me, she's a different character this season then we've seen in the past.
(02-21-2016, 11:24 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]To me, she's a different character this season then we've seen in the past.

Indeed, Trubel is all grown up now. She has seen Nick fight and knows that is not how a Grimm is supposed to fight. I think she is troubled by that. Maybe that's what's behind her quizzing of Adalind and Juliettte about Nick.
(02-21-2016, 11:44 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2016, 11:24 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]To me, she's a different character this season then we've seen in the past.

Indeed, Trubel is all grown up now. She has seen Nick fight and knows that is not how a Grimm is supposed to fight. I think she is troubled by that. Maybe that's what's behind her quizzing of Adalind and Juliettte about Nick.

So are you saying that she believes in the hardcore Grimms, like Kelly?
(02-21-2016, 11:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]So are you saying that she believes in the hardcore Grimms, like Kelly?
Yes, I am. You did see how she started to go after Uncle Felix, didn't you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23