Grimm Forum

Full Version: Trubel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(02-21-2016, 12:03 PM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2016, 11:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]So are you saying that she believes in the hardcore Grimms, like Kelly?
Yes, I am. You did see how she started to go after Uncle Felix, didn't you?

Yes I did. I was a little taken aback by it. Interesting thought. I have been curious to see exactly what a true Grimm is.
Trubel is exactly like Kelly. Trubel question to Eve was also about wondering where she stood. Like she said in her opening statement. She was not trying to kill Juliette. Eve defused that guilt with you where only trying to protect Nick. What she would have expected Trubel to do.

The viewers have posted many concerns about Juliette not showing remorse. That becoming Eve is to evade responsibility. The show gave us a flip side to why accepting Eve is a good thing. With Eve's power, as Juliette they would all be dead. If Eve held on to what would make her feel remorse she would also have the motivation for revenge. That is why Truble's glad we had this talk. Is important. Instead of being concerned about Eve making amends, let it go, let her be Eve, instead of Juliette acting on her anger.

The next time someone complains Juliette burnt the trailer. Remember she could have blown Nick and Adalind's brains all over that police station like she did the guy in the restaurant. What would they have arrested her on, being upset, they could not prove she killed them.
(02-21-2016, 12:17 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I did. I was a little taken aback by it. ...I have been curious to see exactly what a true Grimm is.

When Rosalee and Monroe gave Trubel the group hug, she was noticeably uncomfortable. The gleam in her eye and spring in her steps after Nick said he couldn't arrest Logan.

Nick's comments about Logan's corpse indicate how distressed he is by Trubel's development.

I recall the conversation Renard and Sebastian had about Meisner. Renard said the resistance needed him. Sebastian countered by saying many were uncomfortable with Meisner's methods. Nick's not aware of that conversation, but I think he has similar reservations abut Meisner.
(02-22-2016, 03:54 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2016, 12:17 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I did. I was a little taken aback by it. ...I have been curious to see exactly what a true Grimm is.

When Rosalee and Monroe gave Trubel the group hug, she was noticeably uncomfortable. The gleam in her eye and spring in her steps after Nick said he couldn't arrest Logan.

Nick's comments about Logan's corpse indicate how distressed he is by Trubel's development.

I recall the conversation Renard and Sebastian had about Meisner. Renard said the resistance needed him. Sebastian countered by saying many were uncomfortable with Meisner's methods. Nick's not aware of that conversation, but I think he has similar reservations abut Meisner.

I'm not thrilled with Meisner myself, particularly since no one really knows what happened with/to Eve. I don't like him slapping women around. As much as I dislike Adalind, I do not want to see her end up with him.

As for Trubel, is there a major conflict between her and Nick going to arise in the future?
(02-22-2016, 07:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2016, 03:54 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not thrilled with Meisner myself, particularly since no one really knows what happened with/to Eve. I don't like him slapping women around. As much as I dislike Adalind, I do not want to see her end up with him.

As for Trubel, is there a major conflict between her and Nick going to arise in the future?
Trubel will have a problem soon with Meisner and Nick. With Nick going to the black forest that will leave Adalind/Kelly and Rosalee at risk. Trubel will feel she owns them protection and Meisner will not. How will Trubel handle this conflict?

Would be wrong Meisner may feel that because of Adalind this is a good idea so we have one or the other. I lean toward him not wanting Trubel to protect them causing a problem. With that said this may be the start of LBB return or maybe it is LBB return Trubel takes her to Adalind because of this.

So many question not many answers.
@jsgimm45. It's obvious that Truble has been trained and conditioned by HW. The way she went after Uncle Felix was exactly how a trained and experienced warrior would act. You attack!

But, this does kind of worry me about her future relationship with Nick. He does try to handle things as a law enforcement officer. For now at least, it's pretty plain she has decided to go "old school" like Kelly.

But, that is probably a result of her dealings with Black Claw. Someone has to deal with total whacked out fanatics, they tend to respond in kind.

She starts to "kill first and ask questions later", he may have a serious problem with it. Or, maybe he'll decide to go "old school" as well. Dodgy

But, that's in the future. For now, she will protect little Kelly, Rosalee and even Adalind while Nick and Monroe are out and about. Smile
(02-22-2016, 09:27 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Trubel will have a problem soon with Meisner and Nick. With Nick going to the black forest that will leave Adalind/Kelly and Rosalee at risk. Trubel will feel she owns them protection and Meisner will not. How will Trubel handle this conflict?

Would be wrong Meisner may feel that because of Adalind this is a good idea so we have one or the other. I lean toward him not wanting Trubel to protect them causing a problem. With that said this may be the start of LBB return or maybe it is LBB return Trubel takes her to Adalind because of this.

So many question not many answers.

Trubel works for the HW. If there is a conflict, she's going to have to decide whether she wants to stay with the HW or quit and watch over Adalind and the baby.

I am assuming that Adalind and Kelly's whereabouts are for the most part unknown to everyone except the HW, so they may be safe enough without any protection from Trubel.
(02-22-2016, 11:44 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming that Adalind and Kelly... may be safe enough without any protection from Trubel.
Adalind may be expecting Trubel to look in on them, whilst Nick's away. I doubt she'll welcome the house call not-Juliette makes. Probably thinking about moving again. I wonder if Trubel will know about not-Juliette's visit or if she's signalled to Meisner after her talk that not-Juliette is safe to be around Adalind and Kelly.
(02-22-2016, 11:58 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2016, 11:44 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I am assuming that Adalind and Kelly... may be safe enough without any protection from Trubel.
Adalind may be expecting Trubel to look in on them, whilst Nick's away. I doubt she'll welcome the house call not-Juliette makes. Probably thinking about moving again. I wonder if Trubel will know about not-Juliette's visit or if she's signalled to Meisner after her talk that not-Juliette is safe to be around Adalind and Kelly.

I doubt Meisner would have Eve pay a call on Adalind.
Trubel said that was not going to kill Juliette but if she was willing. I am right?
or it was Chavez who said he was fired -found that a while before breaking into the home of Nick-
Juliette helped her to accept.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23