Grimm Forum

Full Version: Trubel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(07-12-2014, 01:19 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Sad but true Starfury. But, given the characters limited exposure I don't see how they could be planning some kind of spinoff just yet. Heck, we don't even know if Grimm will make it to a 5th season! I hope it does, but still it may not.

Absolutely, that is why they should concentrate on the show quality, Trubel is a good vehicle for bringing on board new viewers which is always a problem for an established show. She allows the story to revisit and regurgitate information in a more natural fashion, so newer viewers aren't lost by all the layers of mythos that has accrued over the seasons.
(07-12-2014, 10:52 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I don't really understand why so many fans seem worked up over the character of Truble. She has appeared in 4, count them 4, episodes. If the character works out next season, then perhaps the production staff will consider some kind of spin-off. But not until then.

If the character works out, she'll stick around. If not they'll get rid of her. Everyone just relax.Wink

Don't get me wrong. As I said 'we'll see how the actress does'. Still I do hope that she makes it, but yeah, we'll see what happens next season first.
if we consider time travel. New story line. Trubel is adaline's and Nicks child (from when Adaline slept with Nick).
Of course this is truly when the show jumps the shark.
I like the Trubel character ok, wouldn't mind seeing her come back in a limited basis but I think there's enough going on right now. They should save that story line to bring back if they have a lull in the current chain of events. I don't know if the character was strong enough to do a spin off just yet. The main thing I didn't like was them calling her Trubel (at first you think "Trouble" before you see it spelled out) since it seemed so contrived to me. A bit clever when I realized it was referencing her real name T. Rubel. I wish they had just given her a more normal name, but I don't think she seems like a Theresa.

She did fit the bill while Nick wasn't a Grimm - pretty convenient - and she got her training or more like a crash course.
(05-20-2014, 09:56 AM)grimmfreak Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, some of us have addressed this in other threads. Some have put forth the theory that the writers may reveal that Trubel is Nicks long lost sister. My personal opinion is that this would be pretty far fetched and a bit contrived but who knows, anything could happen.

Actually, it is not a far fetched idea. You see, Nick does not remember much about his mother only that she was gone. Her husband was killed and she was on the run when Aunt Marie took him. I am thinking that Kelly was pregnant before her husband died but Nick does not remember it, she might not have even known at that point or did and did not tell Marie. She could have had the baby (Trubel) and put her up for adoption to keep her safe and she may have been adopted but I do not remember if they said she was. I do know she was with a foster family and they were killed by Wessan and was in and out of mental institutions, so she does not know much about herself.

Or, she was left at the hospital trust them to find a family for her. If she was caught up in the Foster care system, she would have been hard for Kelly to find her especially when she was off on her own. I would say that she is his sister based on what we do not know about Kelly after Nick thought she was dead.
I'm bringing this dusty thread back to life. Now that Nick knows about what Truble has been doing with HW, how will that change their relationship?

I don't see Nick telling her to get lost, more likely, he is ticked no end that she has been doing this without his backup! Big brothers are like that!

So, after Truble tells him everything that has been going on, what is Nick going to do about it?

Kick her ass? Kick HW's ass? Kick the World's ass? Or, give her a hug and tell her to NEVER, EVER, EVER do that again!!??? Big Grin

As a brother, I know what I would do. You guys have to guess.Tongue
Very good question. Do we have all we need to answer it? Like how much will Trubel tell Nick, can she tell him much? We know she knows LBB is not with the royals but is she with HW or the resistance? I do believe she thinks she killed Juliette now the Eve is on the scene will that change Trubel so she does goes against orders and tells Nick everything?

I see Nick still wanting to protect Trubel but like a big brother there is only so much he can do and Trubel isn't defenseless and Nick knows that. I also think Turbel will break the rules and tell Nick everything. She will feel Nick needs to know it all. Question will Nick stay will PPD or join HW and go world wide in that case Truble will be the teacher.

See you returning this thread is a good idea makes for interesting questions. They have given us so little insight into HW yet and Trubel's role in it and the next big question is Nick and Adalind now with Kelly. I think he will turn down HW. With that in mind will Trubel stay in Portland also or only for the time it takes to go to the Black Forrest and put down the Portland problem?

Being a big brother I couldn't tell my sister anything she in a way is like Trubel she has her own mind.

@wfmyers1207 you asked the question but do you have a plot you think will happen?
@jsgrimm. Yes, my sister has a mind of her own as well. Not saying I liked it sometimes back in the day, but it was good to know she was her own woman and could stand up for herself. Smile

As for the upcoming plot line, I am honestly not that sure where the writer's are going. IMHO they should go with Nick joining up with Truble in HW to cover her back. That leaves a plot hole as to what will happen with Adalind and little Kelly? He can't drag them around the world with him. Confused
(01-03-2016, 12:05 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@jsgrimm. Yes, my sister has a mind of her own as well. Not saying I liked it sometimes back in the day, but it was good to know she was her own woman and could stand up for herself. Smile

As for the upcoming plot line, I am honestly not that sure where the writer's are going. IMHO they should go with Nick joining up with Truble in HW to cover her back. That leaves a plot hole as to what will happen with Adalind and little Kelly? He can't drag them around the world with him. Confused
Will Nick trust Rosalee and Renard to watch out of Adalind/Kelly went he and Trubel go to the black forest? We know he will take Monroe. Or will it be someone like Meisner? I kind of lean toward Meisner and therein lays the problem with him and Adalind. Well he take Eve? I also don't see joining HW now that he does have a son.
Hello JS:
You asked:
Quote:Will Nick trust Rosalee and Renard to watch out of Adalind/Kelly went he and Trubel go to the black forest?
Rosalee, yes. Renard, no (unless Nick has no memory).
Quote:Or will it be someone like Meisner?
Meisner may be needed to go to the Black Forest. He could also order some HW for Adalind and Kelly while he is gone.
Quote:Well he take Eve?
After what Hexenette did, only a fool would trust her. Nick should only take Eve to a well and drown the disgusting witch!
New Guy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23