Grimm Forum

Full Version: Trubel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Eve needing combat training. She is telekinetic, there would be no reason for hand to hand. Even if someone came up behind her , either she would blow their brains out or do like she did to Adalind. What they could train her in is attack tactics. You would need attack tactics to be able to take out everyone in the factory and not let anyone get away. You would also need training to figure out the most efficient order of attack.

Why Bitsie went through physical training. They are going to need Eve to move as if she is all powerful. As and individual if you don't feel strong you can't act strong. The same as it is hard to act like a model when dressed in sweatpants.

Could Eve punch out of the coffin. Well considering Nick can't do that anymore either, it makes for a poor comparison. But for argument, we saw Eve lift a guy to the roof of the factory. That is an example of strength, what Nick did was an example of force.
(01-08-2016, 12:01 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2016, 11:26 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]IMO Truble was simply trying to get to Nick because he was closer and she was in some deep sh^t. It's natural instinct really. Whenever an animal is in danger it goes to the nearest safe hiding place, or heads for the shelter and support of the pack/pride/herd. Keep it simple.

The comment from Bitsie Tulloch about her physical conditioning was interesting. Pretty obvious the writers told her she is going to be doing some pretty physical activities. But if her character is supposed to be like some "super-hexenbitch" why would she need to do anything more than flick a finger??Dodgy
Hi WF,
Remember how the wimpy Grimm, Nick punched his was out of that metal coffin? So put Eve the super-hexenbitch in a metal coffin and bury it. She should be able to punch her way out and rise from the grave. An arrow through her heart couldn't put her away. You could even soak her in napalm and light her up. She would be back in 5 episodes with a new hooker wig!
Oh boy! How intriguing! NOT!
New Guy

I didn't really respond to this post yesterday, sorry. I have been a fan of sci-fi and fantasy since boyhood. One of the problems I sometimes have with the genre is with "superheros". In order to make the character believable there needs to be some sort of "kryptonite". Otherwise what is the point? They are gods and can do anything they want to anyone they want??!! Huh

Let's say that Eve is now "Super Hexenbitch!!" For the show to make this at all interesting there needs to be SOME kind of kryptonite for her?! What might that be??Dodgy

And I have put this on the wrong thread! Sorry!!
Hi WF,
You asked:
Quote:Let's say that Eve is now "Super Hexenbitch!!" For the show to make this at all interesting there needs to be SOME kind of kryptonite for her?! What might that be??
It might be the the diamond in the engagement ring. Way back in ihe 1.01 Pilot Nick bought a ring to propose marriage to Juliette. When he came bounding out of the jewelry store he was confident she would say yes. We have not seen Nick get rid of the ring. We did see Juliette put it on her hand, the hand woged like it had been attacked and Hexenette pulled it off. Perhaps the biest in her recognized it and knew Nick's love could destroy it.
The writers claim Juliette is dead, so Eve's body is dead but the memory area of her brain is not. If Eve gets tricked into putting the ring on, the biest memory over reacts and cause her entire brain to explode just as the full BC forces are about to crush HW. The shock wave kills all the HW and BC within a three mile radius. Fortunately, Nick and Adalind are entertaining all the Scoobies in the bunker. Nick hears the explosion and asks "did you all hear that?!"
New Guy
(01-09-2016, 03:14 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi WF,
You asked:
Quote:Let's say that Eve is now "Super Hexenbitch!!" For the show to make this at all interesting there needs to be SOME kind of kryptonite for her?! What might that be??
It might be the the diamond in the engagement ring. Way back in ihe 1.01 Pilot Nick bought a ring to propose marriage to Juliette. When he came bounding out of the jewelry store he was confident she would say yes. We have not seen Nick get rid of the ring. We did see Juliette put it on her hand, the hand woged like it had been attacked and Hexenette pulled it off. Perhaps the biest in her recognized it and knew Nick's love could destroy it.
The writers claim Juliette is dead, so Eve's body is dead but the memory area of her brain is not. If Eve gets tricked into putting the ring on, the biest memory over reacts and cause her entire brain to explode just as the full BC forces are about to crush HW. The shock wave kills all the HW and BC within a three mile radius. Fortunately, Nick and Adalind are entertaining all the Scoobies in the bunker. Nick hears the explosion and asks "did you all hear that?!"
New Guy

OK, you are getting even more snarky than Wu!

Funny, but behave yourself young man! Big Grin
question about Trubel's dialog it keeps contradicting itself.
She says to Nick and Adalind that Chavez knew he was a Grimm . Yet Chavez seemed surprised in her apartment. She even told the person on the phone she was wrong Nick is a Grimm.

When Trubel was talking to Adalind about sleeping with Nick. Adalind doesn't know Trubel was there and knows the real story. But Trubel ignores she sleep with Nick to take his powers. Instead she is "you sleep with Nick that why your here" then she asked are they involved.

When asked about Juliette she doesn't know . But tells adalind she was sent to the house to get Juliette. Which is it she knew the plan or she didn't.

We know Trubel works with Eve but Eve knows Trubel shot her. How does that work. You believe Trubel didn't know because she goes after Meisner. Is she testing Adalind by feeding her a lie as a secrete to see if she can trust her.
(02-02-2016, 10:44 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]question about Trubel's dialog it keeps contradicting itself.
She says to Nick and Adalind that Chavez knew he was a Grimm . Yet Chavez seemed surprised in her apartment. She even told the person on the phone she was wrong Nick is a Grimm.

When Trubel was talking to Adalind about sleeping with Nick. Adalind doesn't know Trubel was there and knows the real story. But Trubel ignores she sleep with Nick to take his powers. Instead she is "you sleep with Nick that why your here" then she asked are they involved.

When asked about Juliette she doesn't know . But tells adalind she was sent to the house to get Juliette. Which is it she knew the plan or she didn't.

We know Trubel works with Eve but Eve knows Trubel shot her. How does that work. You believe Trubel didn't know because she goes after Meisner. Is she testing Adalind by feeding her a lie as a secrete to see if she can trust her.

I think it is called a poor script, horrific writing, etc.
Trubel was recruited in PA at Josh home. Problem and easy sell to protect Josh from the verrat. When Trubel was sent to Nick's house to get Juliette she thought she was sent to kill a wesen. After the FBI agent was killed there HW because of Charez knew that a Grimm living in that house the people living there knew about Grimm/wesen so there kept an eye on the house. Like could this be a safe house for Grimm's something like that, if Trubel was there could others come and go?

The question should what if anything was in the crossbow bolts was there a drug Chavez gave Trubel that wouldn't kill Juliette but would take her hexenbiest powers for a time and appear dead. I'm starting to think yes something like the Cracher-Mortel would use. I come to this when Meisner told Eve she could speak for a while none of his recruits could either. So he statement you are dead but you don't have to stay that way now IMO fits. None of the bolts hit the voice box.

So when Trubel finds out that Juliette is the hexenbiest HW wanted to turn was somewhat of a shock, because she thought the bolts contained something that would kill Juliette.

Trubel said they were watching Nick didn't say on daily view, now when Viktor told them the King was in Portland and the resistance could have Diana if they killed the king now HW is watching daily as the resistance knows Kelly has Diana, and that Kelly is Nick mother. They now are on daily watch list they get the info on Adalind/Nick but not that Nick is a Grimm as they are looking for hexenbiest Meisner knows Adalind is a hexenbiest so they may have had plans to take her also until she took the suppression potion that took her out of play as a weapon. The problem once HW got involved why didn't they send someone to warn Nick? That could be a thread in and of itself. Did the want Adalind, thinking Meisner could get her without a problem just walk in she knows him she would have trusted him not a problem to get her to go with him.

We know something put Nick back on HW radar looking for more information only thing I see is Kenneth/Viktor/resistance connection. This worked well for HW but if I'm right Nick and Kelly were put out to dry. Now will the writers put this in no.
(02-02-2016, 10:51 PM)izzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2016, 10:44 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]question about Trubel's dialog it keeps contradicting itself.

I think it is called a poor script, horrific writing, etc.

I disagree. The problem is that Truble is lying to Nick. The contradictions are typical of someone who is lying their ass off and is having trouble keeping their lie straight! Huh

She knew about Eve/Juliette, she knows what happened to Kelly's head and body, and she knows where LBB is and what's being done to her. Her problem is divided loyalty and she is going to have to resolve that pretty damn soon! Huh

Her "fight" with Meisner was more about the guilt she is feeling than about Meisner and Chavez, maybe, keeping some of the truth from her. She knew or suspected what was going on the whole time. She was just trying to lie to herself so she wouldn't feel so guilty about pulling some lame ass shit like that on Nick! Sad

Either her first loyalty is to Nick or to HW. Sooner or later, there will be more of a conflict between what HW wants her to do and what Nick needs her to do than simply keeping some of the truth from him.

HW may very well ask her to do something that will be an outright betrayal of Nick and she is going to have to make up her mind. Confused My money is on her backing her "big brother"! Smile

That is where I see the plot line with her going. But, I could be wrong. Dodgy
@wyfmyers1207 I agree with you. Trubel seems a little shifty for my liking since she came back. I think she's not being entirely honest with Nick. Or maybe some of the HW stuff is 'below her paygrade' so to speak she doesn't have the clearance.
But yeah I can totally see her having to chose HW and family i.e Nick at some point. HW don't seem to care about people's families or lives in general. They just want the job done. Even Chavez remarked in the spice shop that her life didn't matter.
I keep going back and forth about the abduction. What seems to make the most sense. At Buds Trubel got a call for a bag and tag mission. That is why the darts where tranquilizers and not poison. That is why Trubel told Adalind not to tell Nick Juliette was a bag and tag. Trubel admitted Juleitte was alive when they took her. It may not have been till after the fact, she realized they meant to change her. She may have been under the impression they just wanted to keep her from hurting others. They had Juleitte as nieve about Kelly, why not Trubel nieve about Juliette.

That would explain her anger at Meisner. Truble thought they where going to help her not break her. I don't buy Trubel not knowing Juleitte was a hexenbiest when she was at buds. Also the information about wanting Eve to be a weapon is something she learned after the fact. Like she said she heard they where trying to turn a hexenbiest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23