Grimm Forum

Full Version: Trubel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(02-18-2016, 11:49 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@Al Samil and JS. I kind of see Truble's character going in the same direction you have recently. Not that she has turned evil or anything, just that she has become more of a 'pure' warrior. Not sure I like that change.

I can understand how it would happen. Once she was always on the run and afraid, now she is the hunter! That can go to a person's head! Undecided

But, perhaps that is where the writer's are headed. She gets her over inflated ego as^ in deep sh&t and big brother has to get her out.! Dodgy Just a thought.

Sorry I don't get

First i don't see how trubel having confedince in her own skill means she has an ego especially since she's be around the world fighting bc and hunting wesen for HW probrobly on her own since she left Portland.

Nick on the other hand has been looking pretty bad lately just recently truble was the who found out what the two brothers were up to and killed the lake wesen while nick just waited and when he actually did get involed one of the brothers got away from him only to get shot by bystanders then they arrested the good one.
(02-18-2016, 01:02 PM)Fallout merc Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2016, 11:49 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@Al Samil and JS. I kind of see Truble's character going in the same direction you have recently. Not that she has turned evil or anything, just that she has become more of a 'pure' warrior. Not sure I like that change.

I can understand how it would happen. Once she was always on the run and afraid, now she is the hunter! That can go to a person's head! Undecided

But, perhaps that is where the writer's are headed. She gets her over inflated ego as^ in deep sh&t and big brother has to get her out.! Dodgy Just a thought.

Sorry I don't get

First i don't see how trubel having confedince in her own skill means she has an ego especially since she's be around the world fighting bc and hunting wesen for HW probrobly on her own since she left Portland.

Nick on the other hand has been looking pretty bad lately just recently truble was the who found out what the two brothers were up to and killed the lake wesen while nick just waited and when he actually did get involed one of the brothers got away from him only to get shot by bystanders then they arrested the good one.

OK, you haven't been there, seen it, done it. I have. Newbies have a tendency to get "frisky" and above themselves. It's one of the tasks for the "old school" guys to remind them they are not invincible, and they can get their ass^&s shot off if they don't learn how to duck!
Trubel's always been confident in her skills. First time we see her she's on a dirt road leading to a farm. It's an odd place to have got to just by random hiking. It's like she was there waiting for those wesen to show up. The way she killed that FBI guy was clinical, precise and professional.
(02-19-2016, 06:01 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]Trubel's always been confident in her skills. First time we see her she's on a dirt road leading to a farm. It's an odd place to have got to just by random hiking. It's like she was there waiting for those wesen to show up. The way she killed that FBI guy was clinical, precise and professional.

I disagree. She has spent most of her life scared to death or believing she was going insane. She said so herself in "My Fair Wesen".

She is letting this go to her head and she is going to get her "cruit" as^ shot off! Trust an old school NCO on this. I've seen it before. Classic symptoms! Look at the condition she was in when she first got to the Grimm Lair! Huh Somebody from Black Claw damned near handed her, her ass on a platter!
(02-19-2016, 11:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree. She has spent most of her life scared to death or believing she was going insane. She said so herself in "My Fair Wesen".
Granted she did. I don't believe her.

(02-19-2016, 11:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the condition she was in when she first got to the Grimm Lair! Somebody from Black Claw damned near handed her, her ass on a platter!
Well, somebody did. We don't know who attacked her, only that she fell into Nick's arms wounded. Could just have been a set up to get her into that hospital.
(02-19-2016, 11:52 AM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2016, 11:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree. She has spent most of her life scared to death or believing she was going insane. She said so herself in "My Fair Wesen".
Granted she did. I don't believe her.

(02-19-2016, 11:21 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the condition she was in when she first got to the Grimm Lair! Somebody from Black Claw damned near handed her, her ass on a platter!
Well, somebody did. We don't know who attacked her, only that she fell into Nick's arms wounded. Could just have been a set up to get her into that hospital.

Oh, c'mon. Now you are being deliberately obtuse!

A) Why would she lie about such a thing as being fearful?! Most people avoid ever having to admit to such a thing.
B) Who else do you think might have done it? Some overzealous Girl Scouts selling cookies perhaps?! Big Grin
This doesn't really have anything to do with the topic at hand, just wondered if anyone else noticed. I was watching the Reptile Dysfunction episode and noticed that Jacqueline's makeup kept changing. In some scenes she looked real bruised. Others, she looked okay. I think the Grimm make up crew needs some pointers.
A: Trubel is looking to get sympathy and a place to stay from Nick. Playing the scared waif is the quickest way to achieve that.
B: Meisner -I would have thought that was obvious
(02-19-2016, 12:19 PM)tscchope Wrote: [ -> ]A: Trubel is looking to get sympathy and a place to stay from Nick. Playing the scared waif is the quickest way to achieve that.
B: Meisner -I would have thought that was obvious

A) No
B) No

Have A Nice Day! Smile
(02-19-2016, 12:28 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]A) No
B) No

A - How do you account for Trubel first showing up in the middle of nowhere to get hit on by a couple of wesen? Then she turns up in exactly the right spot to kill another wesen. This from a supposed waif who is frightened by wesen.
B - We see Meisner come out of one of the quarters, bleeding and says 'she's ready'. Next we see a bloodied Trubel fall into Nick's arms.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23