Grimm Forum

Full Version: Kelly trusting Juliette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(01-05-2019, 04:25 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]I am on the fence about the coins. Had Nick keep them it would have been none stop trouble. So her taking them helped him with that problem. But was she the best person to have them. We where not told of any adverse consequence , so I guess she was a good choice.
I was thinking of another thing about Kelly. She had not seen her son for over twenty years. Yet you saw or was it implied that she took time to catch up with what was going on. We know that because on her second trip she had no idea who Sean was. She did not even know who Adalind was. Her son was a Grimm, might a mother take time an answer question about what it means to be a Grimm. Yet because Kelly is Nicks mom, we are suppose to hate Juliette. They never ever showed Kelly and Nick having any kind of emotional connection. So why would the writers expect us to have some emotional connection from her death.

I guess you missed out on how excited Juliette was when she did meet Kelly and how quickly they connected and accepted her as another Grimm in her life? Plus the fact, in most cases most women do or should also like and respect their partners moms and Juliette did so. Did you also missed out on the connections these two women made while emailing with each other before they actually met.
you have not mentioned Hank.
if Nick tells about his co-worker,no idea if he does.or if he talks about his boss.
She knows how the "Hexenbiest" is called that spell Juliette although I think she does not show him photos.
nor does he tell you by email
(01-05-2019, 06:28 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]you have not mentioned Hank.
if Nick tells about his co-worker,no idea if he does.or if he talks about his boss.
She knows how the "Hexenbiest" is called that spell Juliette although I think she does not show him photos.
nor does he tell you by email

I am not sure what you're trying to say here, Brandon, but I think you are stating that just because Juliette and Kelly communicate via email, that doesn't mean they are close. I would tend to agree.
Quote:I guess you missed out on how excited Juliette was when she did meet Kelly and how quickly they connected and accepted her as another Grimm in her life?
First thing Juliette was in a comma the first time Nick mom came to town. The second time Juliette was glad to see her until she saw that she had brought Adalind. During the planning for kidnapping Diana they got along. But I looked and could not find anywhere that they became good friends. Kelly being all business and not very friendly to anyone. Not sure how you got the idea that Kelly became friends with Juliette. Yes his mom sent Juliette and Nick a picture of Diana, which Juliette seemed happy to get. But best friends that is a stretch.
(01-06-2019, 02:47 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I guess you missed out on how excited Juliette was when she did meet Kelly and how quickly they connected and accepted her as another Grimm in her life?
First thing Juliette was in a comma the first time Nick mom came to town. The second time Juliette was glad to see her until she saw that she had brought Adalind. During the planning for kidnapping Diana they got along. But I looked and could not find anywhere that they became good friends. Kelly being all business and not very friendly to anyone. Not sure how you got the idea that Kelly became friends with Juliette. Yes his mom sent Juliette and Nick a picture of Diana, which Juliette seemed happy to get. But best friends that is a stretch.

Besides making up shitz about the show now you resort to putting words in my mouth. I never said Kelly and Juliette became good friends. Again, you create assumptions as facts and then you dwell and rant on your own BS.

BTW, who died and made you the judge of what a "good friend" is? How is making a connection became good friends? Were they enemies? NO! Again you neglect the communications they had with each other before they physically met.

Are you claiming just because Juliette was questioning Kelly on why she was protecting her child makes them anything else but friends. Aren't you stretching it a bit? The minute Juliette was told of the importance of that child, she took Adalind with baby in tow upstairs away from both Grimms to get her baby dry. The following conversation showed no anger from either women, to each other.

She didn't look to upset to me during that whole frekin scene. If she did to you, well thats just more lousy interpretations of your so called skill of 'writers intent".

Both women continued to communicate and respect each others. They both participated in the kidnapping of Diana, creating more trust with each other.

What is ironic, how both of these women are treated by the very very few Juliette fans about this whole Diana's kidnapping. SOME excoriate Kelly for the act yet never mention Juliette's participation.

In addition, as you mentioned Kelly's first meeting with Juliette was when she was in a coma. Again, you create ambiguity when none existed. I never saw any rejection of Juliette, being her son's live in girlfriend by Kelly. She even remarked how pretty Juliette was looking at a photograph of her.

As I recalled it, Kelly was very involved on getting Juliette to stop loosing her memory while in a comma, including threatening the doctor. Is that just business like behavior to you? To some of us, its the start of a friendship that was confirmed when Kelly finally met Juliette when she showed up at the house with Adalind.
You are mixing Juliette being a decent person as indication of their being a connection. or even an indication about how she felt about the other person. Adalind even asked why are you helping me. Juliette had no answer. You forget this discussion is about Juliette actions should be weighted because of who Kelly was. My argument is there was no indication that Juliette and Kelly ever made a connection. Juliette acknowledged Kelly was Nicks mom. But as pissed as Juliette was. Why would she not blame Kelly, Nick and anyone else that caused Adalind to be back in her life. You make these points about Juliette being a good host to show she had some connection thus an obligation to Kelly. Yes she participated in the kidnapping, but that was for the cause more then for Kelly.
Quote:As I recalled it, Kelly was very involved on getting Juliette to stop loosing her memory while in a comma
Actually Kelly failed to help Juliette because Catherine died.
(01-06-2019, 07:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]You are mixing Juliette being a decent person as indication of their being a connection. or even an indication about how she felt about the other person. Adalind even asked why are you helping me. Juliette had no answer. You forget this discussion is about Juliette actions should be weighted because of who Kelly was. My argument is there was no indication that Juliette and Kelly ever made a connection. Juliette acknowledged Kelly was Nicks mom. But as pissed as Juliette was. Why would she not blame Kelly, Nick and anyone else that caused Adalind to be back in her life. You make these points about Juliette being a good host to show she had some connection thus an obligation to Kelly. Yes she participated in the kidnapping, but that was for the cause more then for Kelly.
Quote:As I recalled it, Kelly was very involved on getting Juliette to stop loosing her memory while in a comma

.Actually Kelly failed to help Juliette because Catherine died.

Again, you got your facts convoluted as usual. So let me correct you in your assumptions and how bad you got it wrong.

If these two women had no connection, why did they kept in touch through the emails and why was Juliette so confident about Kelly believing her lie about Nick being in danger. in addition for Kelly to trust her the door was unlocked and safe to come in the house. I guess we have different meanings of the word "connections".

One of Kelly's involvement was to stop her memory loss which it did, since when she woke up, she only lost the memories of Nick and not everything else.

Rosalee never promised to prevent Juliette to have memory loss but to stop its progression, which they did, so Kelly's part in helping the gang for the delivery and administering the eye drops was a success, which is what I refereed to.

Yes Kelly's attempt to get info on how to pull Juliette out of the coma did not succeed. It did not need to. Killing Catherine, by accident, did not prevent Juliette from ending her coma, Catherine's involvement was to wake her up and when she was killed her contribution was after the fact and no longer needed. Unless you missed out on that part of the story line.

The Catherine approach was completed and succeeded by her and Sean before her demise. She made he cleansing potion and gave it to Sean, before she was killed. He dank the potion and did the kiss and Juliette woke up.

For the record, to me, Catherine asked for it. You are just upset that another powerful Wesen, a Hex, was killed by a Grimm. One day, if I feel up to it, I will post the old joke about the ant and the elephant in "The Lounge". I will post here the last line of the joke, which it is applicable to this conversation.

Below is a link to one version of the joke but mines is better. This one ends with the line "take it all bitch!”.
My version is better and it ends with "Suffer Bitch"!

https://www.free-funny-jokes.com/the-ant...phant.html
Quote:If these two women had no connection, why did they kept in touch through the emails and why was Juliette so confident about Kelly believing her lie about Nick being in danger.
By your logic we must have a connection. We have been going back and forth on this subject. I guess Juliette was confident in the way I am confident that you are not going to get the analogy.

The show explains why Kelly trusted the email. Nick stated that his moms trusted it because it came from his computer. He then stated only he and Juliette had access. These where secret communications so I am sure they where not signing who sent it. So Kelly would not have known if it was Juliette or not. But being from Nick computer and sounding legit she trusted it. Kelly was in hiding do you really think they where sending friendly emails. or only communicating for important reasons. You know they where being careful, the picture of diana faded after awhile.

How exactly how do Kelly help with the eye drops. rosalee figured out how to make it . Nick put it in Juliettes eyes. Kelly stood guard. Why would I about Catherine. That was a season 2 hexenbiest. Up to that point they where not shown to have any power other then to make potions. Magic did not enter until a lot later. I have always clarified my position with a hexenbiest using magic can defeat a Grimm. Since Adalind could move things that says all hexenbiest have magic. But not being introduced they did not use it. That is why when deaths are used to prove a point. It is a skewed assumption because the rules changed during the life of the show. Even if you consider that Eve and Diana where special. You have Seans mom who stops time. that detracts from Eve and Diana being that special.
What makes since is hexenbiest have access to all kinds of magic but they choose not to use it. The show may be playing off a troupe used in other shows. Magic has a price, hexenbiest don't use it so not to have to pay the price. Eve and Diana where never told of the price they would pay. That is my rational for what is in fact. Magic was not in the show and added later without concern about the break in continuity.
(01-07-2019, 04:18 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If these two women had no connection, why did they kept in touch through the emails and why was Juliette so confident about Kelly believing her lie about Nick being in danger.
By your logic we must have a connection. We have been going back and forth on this subject. I guess Juliette was confident in the way I am confident that you are not going to get the analogy.

The show explains why Kelly trusted the email. Nick stated that his moms trusted it because it came from his computer. He then stated only he and Juliette had access. These where secret communications so I am sure they where not signing who sent it. So Kelly would not have known if it was Juliette or not. But being from Nick computer and sounding legit she trusted it. Kelly was in hiding do you really think they where sending friendly emails. or only communicating for important reasons. You know they where being careful, the picture of diana faded after awhile.

How exactly how do Kelly help with the eye drops. rosalee figured out how to make it . Nick put it in Juliettes eyes. Kelly stood guard. Why would I about Catherine. That was a season 2 hexenbiest. Up to that point they where not shown to have any power other then to make potions. Magic did not enter until a lot later. I have always clarified my position with a hexenbiest using magic can defeat a Grimm. Since Adalind could move things that says all hexenbiest have magic. But not being introduced they did not use it. That is why when deaths are used to prove a point. It is a skewed assumption because the rules changed during the life of the show. Even if you consider that Eve and Diana where special. You have Seans mom who stops time. that detracts from Eve and Diana being that special.
What makes since is hexenbiest have access to all kinds of magic but they choose not to use it. The show may be playing off a troupe used in other shows. Magic has a price, hexenbiest don't use it so not to have to pay the price. Eve and Diana where never told of the price they would pay. That is my rational for what is in fact. Magic was not in the show and added later without concern about the break in continuity.

Try this for logic. Go back at the various episodes and search for the scene when Nick told Juliette, "She trusted you", "You betrayed her".

I know, I know, what did the writers know. Your logic is is more keen than the script.

Nick must have been talking to his Range Rover <----(just in case there is some confusion, this is Sarcasm,)
Quote:Try this for logic. Go back at the various episodes and search for the scene when Nick told Juliette, "She trusted you", "You betrayed her".
Not sure your point ,but my opinion of that information. Like I said, had Nick asked Adalind some basic questions. He could have done something. Here is another one. Adalind knew Juliette burned the trailer. Why didn't Nick ask or Adalind tell that Juliette might be with Kenneth at the hotel.
From Juliettes stand point Nick was with Adalind. Why would Juliette care what happened to Kelly. She never said she was sorry for out smarting Kelly. She only said she was sorry Kelly was killed. There are two sides to the argument. You see it as Nick mom being a victim. There is also the idea a hexenbiest out smarted a Grimm.
You only see Juliette as wrong. Yet the show gives us many reasons why she would be very pissed. You see her out of control, yet her actions are all in response to the situation. They show she is powerful so any action is going to be presented showing that power. Take the bar. the guy grabs her arm, she throws him across the room. Yet how many post try and justify why that was Juliette being out of control. Take the spice shop. They pissed her off she toyed with them. Yet poster make it seem like she is a psycho trying to kill everyone. Even though the writers show her calm relaxed, and satisfied that they where all scared. Yet poster use it as an example of Juliette out of control. I ask why would she not use her powers, and why would that be her being out of control. Even though Nicks comment why he wouldn't let her out. Is offset by Adalind comment of who hasn't throttled someone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14