Grimm Forum

Full Version: Kelly trusting Juliette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(12-28-2018, 04:58 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]The same thing that people say about some animals like pigeons, weasels,
that are harmful.
They look for their food and have no farm or trees.It's the humans the dangerous.
Henrietta could not give juliette what she wanted but it's not bad for that.

Well, tell me what you saw about Henrietta that made you believe she was a good witch.
Quote:I have no clue on what show you were watching or what episodes you missed out on. Juliette confronted not just Adalind in the police station but she also threaten Nicks child, that was conceived by him in a woman that looked exactly like Juliette.
Whats your point. No matter how or why, Adalind is still the one that conceived a child with Juliette boy friend in their bed. IN the police station Juliette wanted to confront ADalind and Nick protected her. Both actions are a reason why Juliette would be mad at Nick and Adalind. Juliette is a powerful wesen, why would she walk away and not get a pound of flesh from both of them. Remember Juliette can kill from across the room. If she was not a wesen and went after them, you would have a Jerry Springier moment. But she was a wesen and doing what comes naturally. Remember when wesen fight they do not use weapons, they rip each others throats out, just like the animals they represent.

Was it fair to expect Nick to side with Juliette. NO matter what Nick and Juliette relationship was at the time. But for Nick to side with the women that had done as much as Adalind had done to Juliette is not fair either. Your whole argument hinges on ADalind being the mother of his child. I agree the child should be protected. But Nick had choices, and sending Juliette away was a bad choice. He could of as easily asked Sean to look after ADalind while he and Juliette went off and figured out what next. Why would you think Juliette saying she was going to kill Adalind was no more then a metaphorical threat. Remember she fought with Adalind, throw the knives at her, pulled the statue down on her but did not kill her, only threatened her. YOu can't say she missed. They show the accuracy of her powers by having her crushing bug across the room with her mind. It is the same thing with Monroe and the spice shop. had she wanted to kill someone she would have. But like the other events she only wanted to threaten them.
(12-28-2018, 10:22 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I have no clue on what show you were watching or what episodes you missed out on. Juliette confronted not just Adalind in the police station but she also threaten Nicks child, that was conceived by him in a woman that looked exactly like Juliette.
Whats your point. No matter how or why, Adalind is still the one that conceived a child with Juliette boy friend in their bed. IN the police station Juliette wanted to confront ADalind and Nick protected her. Both actions are a reason why Juliette would be mad at Nick and AdalindJuliette is a powerful wesen, why would she walk away and not get a pound of flesh from both of them. .

Stop right here. What exactly did Nick do wrong when Adalind conceived the child growing in her? Yea Juliette should be pissed at Adalind for masquerading as herself to trick Nick but what did Nick do wrong? You keep pointing at Adalind but keep minimizing she is carrying his child. If Adalind wasn't pregnant and Juliette was still living with Nick, do you really think Nick would have gotten in-between them?

What loyalty did Juliette deserve at this juncture? BTW, by him getting between the two women, wasn't he also protecting Juliette form preventing her committing another crime in the presence of many expert witnesses walking around a police station? You know them, they call them COPS. We also know them as "Policemen" and they come as, pre-sworn-in" witnesses.

Quote:Remember Juliette can kill from across the room. If she was not a wesen and went after them, you would have a Jerry Springier moment. But she was a wesen and doing what comes naturally. Remember when wesen fight they do not use weapons, they rip each others throats out, just like the animals they represent.

Again, you keep forgetting to mention, she was in a police station filled with expert pre-sworn-in not in the middle of some desolate woods with no one around to witness her do the deed.

Quote:Was it fair to expect Nick to side with Juliette. NO matter what Nick and Juliette relationship was at the time. But for Nick to side with the women that had done as much as Adalind had done to Juliette is not fair either. Your whole argument hinges on ADalind being the mother of his child. I agree the child should be protected. But Nick had choices, and sending Juliette away was a bad choice. He could of as easily asked Sean to look after ADalind while he and Juliette went off and figured out what next.

Figure out what?
Juliette was well aware of Nick shagging Adalind as she was morphed as Juliette.
Juliette was in sync with Nick to get his Grimm back and was accepting her new condition.
Nick never walked out on her, he went for a walk and spent a night on the couch, like he did for a good part of S2.
Juliette was the one to eventually walked out on him, permanently.
Juliette did not shag anyone looking like Nick, she just went out and cheated on him.
If it wasn't cheating, what the flock was it, if you and her expected for him to stand up for her?

Either way;
If they were on a break, Juliette did not deserve his support.
If they were NOT on a break, she cheated on him and did NOT deserve his support

Quote:Why would you think Juliette saying she was going to kill Adalind was no more then a metaphorical threat. Remember she fought with Adalind, throw the knives at her, pulled the statue down on her but did not kill her, only threatened her. YOu can't say she missed. They show the accuracy of her powers by having her crushing bug across the room with her mind.

I don't know in the world you live in but here, in most states, and I guess "Face" can attest to this. A "metaphorical threat" is enough to file charges against someone. What do you think the consequences would be if they were filed against someone that was just bailed out less than a few hours?

Quote:It is the same thing with Monroe and the spice shop. had she wanted to kill someone she would have. But like the other events she only wanted to threaten them.

Again, you keep claiming that she was just threatening the others and you keep forgetting, if they had it really in for her, she would have been placed in jail again since she was still out on bail. And they should have.
(12-28-2018, 10:22 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Whats your point. No matter how or why, Adalind is still the one that conceived a child with Juliette boy friend in their bed. IN the police station Juliette wanted to confront ADalind and Nick protected her. Both actions are a reason why Juliette would be mad at Nick and Adalind. Juliette is a powerful wesen, why would she walk away and not get a pound of flesh from both of them. Remember Juliette can kill from across the room. If she was not a wesen and went after them, you would have a Jerry Springier moment. But she was a wesen and doing what comes naturally. Remember when wesen fight they do not use weapons, they rip each others throats out, just like the animals they represent.

Was it fair to expect Nick to side with Juliette. NO matter what Nick and Juliette relationship was at the time. But for Nick to side with the women that had done as much as Adalind had done to Juliette is not fair either. Your whole argument hinges on ADalind being the mother of his child. I agree the child should be protected. But Nick had choices, and sending Juliette away was a bad choice. He could of as easily asked Sean to look after ADalind while he and Juliette went off and figured out what next. Why would you think Juliette saying she was going to kill Adalind was no more then a metaphorical threat. Remember she fought with Adalind, throw the knives at her, pulled the statue down on her but did not kill her, only threatened her. YOu can't say she missed. They show the accuracy of her powers by having her crushing bug across the room with her mind. It is the same thing with Monroe and the spice shop. had she wanted to kill someone she would have. But like the other events she only wanted to threaten them.

Your point about Juliette not really wanting to kill Adalind is absolutely pointless considering if not for some random security guard pulling Adalind out of the way she would be very much dead at the hands of Juliette, she didn’t miss Adalind because of a change of heart or because she really didn’t want her dead a third party intervened to prevent the statue from crushing Adalind.
I'm curious about something with regard to the recent comments. Is there any difference between Adalind threatening Juliette's life than Juliette threatening Adalind's life?
(12-29-2018, 06:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious about something with regard to the recent comments. Is there any difference between Adalind threatening Juliette's life than Juliette threatening Adalind's life?

Absolutely not and no one ever stated there was, however Juliette is also trying to kill an innocent child while she is trying to kill Adalind while pregnant.
(12-29-2018, 06:14 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely not and no one ever stated there was, however Juliette is also trying to kill an innocent child while see is trying to kill Adalind while pregnant.

So should Juliette have waited until after Adalind gave birth and then killed her?
Well, I would have thrown Juliette a trash can when showed up at the police headquarters-not literally-.
Also she did not apologize at all for what happened and it seems that she was just looking for a fight.
As say now, if Nick had left with Juliette it would have been a "toxic relationship".
I consider that any threat made would have been taken as real-in real life too-

My wishes for a good start of the new year
(12-29-2018, 06:38 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I would have thrown Juliette a trash can when showed up at the police headquarters-not literally-.
Also she did not apologize at all for what happened and it seems that she was just looking for a fight.
As say now, if Nick had left with Juliette it would have been a "toxic relationship".
I consider that any threat made would have been taken as real-in real life too-

My wishes for a good start of the new year

So, you do think that Juliette should have waited until after Adalind gave birth, and then killed her?

Happy New Year to you too, Brandon.
(12-28-2018, 03:47 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I understood Renard was not one of your favorite characters.
When did you start considering my views as moral standards? Your right, I was no big fan of Renard.

(12-28-2018, 07:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Well, tell me what you saw about Henrietta that made you believe she was a good witch.
She was only in a few scenes. Tell me what you saw about Henrietta that made you believe she was a BAD witch.

(12-28-2018, 10:22 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]No matter how or why, Adalind is still the one that conceived a child with Juliette boy friend in their bed. IN the police station Juliette wanted to confront ADalind and Nick protected her. Both actions are a reason why Juliette would be mad at Nick and Adalind. Juliette is a powerful wesen, why would she walk away and not get a pound of flesh from both of them. Remember Juliette can kill from across the room. If she was not a wesen and went after them, you would have a Jerry Springier moment. But she was a wesen and doing what comes naturally. Remember when wesen fight they do not use weapons, they rip each others throats out, just like the animals they represent.

Juliette left Nick and got herself locked up in prison. She was trying to kill Adalind (and the child) outside a shop and continued to threaten them in a police station. Juliette made it clear she wanted baby Kelly dead, by stating “no child of her is innocent”. Nick needed to take Adalind to Rosalee, so she could help Adalind make the suppression- potion. That’s where they were heading when Juliette showed up. It was both for Juliette and his son’s sake Nick wanted to protect Adalind.

Juliette was out of control and would have killed both Adalind, Monroe and Nick if it wasn’t for someone intervening. Eve also told Trubel that Juliette would have killed both her and Nick. AND she helped trick Nick's mother into a death trap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14